What's new

Why India’s ‘Unprovoked Firing’ at the border has stopped?

Okay let’s not indulge in ifs and buts. Indian Army didn’t surrender 93000 in number. So what you are saying is not correct.

It happened as late as June 2021.
Nah bruv it's happened since Pakistan -China tag teamed India in 2019-2020, after that India has been very quiet

Pakistan itself has been distracted since fall of Afghanistan

what indian army will eat if there is no paksitan ?
indian army need paksitan army more then we pakistanis need . this is the way both armies looting budget of poor south asians .

According to Indian Ministry of Home Affairs data, there were 2,140 ceasefire violations by Pakistan in 2018, 3,479 in 2019, and 5,133 in 2020. According to India, these are nothing but the ‘cover fire’ by Pakistan for terrorists who want to infiltrate into the Indian side of Kashmir.

Similarly, Pakistan accuses India of over 3000 violations in 2020 alone. But Pakistan has never blamed India for giving cover fire to terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan.

So now that Pak army is busy in internal matters of the country, all such ‘unprovoked firings’ by India have suddenly stopped? 🤔

I mean, how is it possible that India suddenly stopped such violations when, according to Pakistan, it was ALWAYS India who started it?
India is afraid of Pak army .

Nah bruv it's happened since Pakistan -China tag teamed India in 2019-2020, after that India has been very quiet

Pakistan itself has been distracted since fall of Afghanistan

It happened up to June 2021:

Then Pak Army was involved in no trust vote of April 2022.

India is afraid of Pak army .
It became afraid only when Pak Army got busy in internal matters? That doesn’t make sense.

It became afraid only when Pak Army got busy in internal matters? That doesn’t make sense.
Hindus cant fight number one army of the world , and dont forget it is muslim army . Pakistan ruled us for 1000 years . Now they are ready to play in India so thank them and Nazam sethi .

Bhaijaan, our army doesn’t run housing schemes, steel mills or brothel houses for money. Neither they intrude into Indian scenes to take democracy away from the parliament.

Aap apna dekhein!
Hum tau dekh hi rahay hein, magar, while I don't blame you for lapping up the propaganda against the army by a segment of our very own society, Pakistani military has interests in military-industrial complex simply because we have to offset an adversary that takes away $70B a year to fund its own sustenance and place in the Indian polity.

Indians can say all they want to that Pakistan Army uses India to sustain itself, the reality is that every dollar that is spent on gaining a capability against China will be/could be employed against Pakistan. You know that, we know that. So Pakistani military will make sure that concerns like Fauji Foundation etc. will be used to defray the costs of defense expenditures and easing the burden on the national exchequer through its own revenue generation mechanisms.

Frankly speaking, this is a model that works for Pakistan, it does not need to be like India or for that matter any other country in the world. What we know is that we don't put much credence in the "two-front" narrative because the reality is that the entire wherewithal for a two-front scenario would be arrayed against Pakistan. The rest of the Indian narrative is for the western world's consumption.

indian army need paksitan army more then we pakistanis need . this is the way both armies looting budget of poor south asians .

What Pakistan Army eat and fill pockets if there is no India?
How will they run housing schemes, Brothel houses or steel mills or Mc Donald's or hatch schemes to throw democracy?

Indians are 'respecting' the ceasefire because now they have Chinese breathing down their necks, and as a result, effective troop ratio at Pakistan front has dropped to favorable levels for Pakistan. In case of any sort of 'adventure', Indians , having depleted reserves, likely would not be able to promptly call in sufficient reinforcements, like in the past.

How will you get Kashmir back?

Pakistani military has interests in military-industrial complex simply because we have to offset an adversary that takes away $70B a year to fund its own sustenance and place in the Indian polity.
some industries that PA is indulging in, have nothing to do with "military". calling it "military industrial complex" is rather sly. I see what you did there though. good one!

So Pakistani military will make sure that concerns like Fauji Foundation etc. will be used to defray the costs of defense expenditures and easing the burden on the national exchequer through its own revenue generation mechanisms.
this was the reason used by the PA - and it does work for sure - for the army to keep pace with a bigger adversary.
the question is, what does this affect in Pakistan? wherever we had the army have interests (housing, mills etc), there was a reduction of space for civilians and thus the economy. one way or the other - the army has taken share from the economy without sharing the outcomes with the general public (taxes) their rightful part.
But granted - this does work for Pakistan. may not work for others.

some industries that PA is indulging in, have nothing to do with "military". calling it "military industrial complex" is rather sly. I see what you did there though. good one!

this was the reason used by the PA - and it does work for sure - for the army to keep pace with a bigger adversary.
the question is, what does this affect in Pakistan? wherever we had the army have interests (housing, mills etc), there was a reduction of space for civilians and thus the economy. one way or the other - the army has taken share from the economy without sharing the outcomes with the general public (taxes) their rightful part.
But granted - this does work for Pakistan. may not work for others.
It is all complementary. POF, AWC, NESCOM, Fauji, Bahria Foundation etc. all service the military and some enterprises service even the civilians. If the costs of the upkeep, housing of serving and retired personnel was entirely passed on to the federal government, it would come at an expense of other operational and capital expenditures for the services. Thus, this entire eco-system helps soften the blow on the budget.

Lastly, nothing is free, or as the Americans say "TINSTAAFL". Providing subsidies to the military-industrial complex has a cost associated with it. But it is less than if the entire defense outlay was put at the doorsteps of federal government.

Imagine what we would’ve done if we had surrendered 93000 soldiers.
So your logic is still wrong.

it is simple a average Pakistani war fighter is superior than a Indian war farter

In the air there isn’t even a contest.

The fact remains india was unable to counter strike both against China or Pakistan. Only a idiot believes otherwise

Secondly Learn get basic facts right. 93k POW only 45k we’re soldiers the rest civilians including women and chlidren shamelessly held as hostages

Like I said Again you wrong .. then again I haven’t seen an Indian getting any thing right.

it is simple a average Pakistani war fighter is superior than a Indian war farter

In the air there isn’t even a contest.

The fact remains india was unable to counter strike both against China or Pakistan. Only a idiot believes otherwise

Secondly Learn get basic facts right. 93k POW only 45k we’re soldiers the rest civilians including women and chlidren shamelessly held as hostages

Like I said Again you wrong .. then again I haven’t seen an Indian getting any thing right.
Glad you touched the point of 93k this time around rather than ignoring it.

And finally tried to answer why unprovoked firing has stopped by India which is the topic.

I see the improvement now. 👍

Glad you touched the point of 93k this time around rather than ignoring it.

And finally tried to answer why unprovoked firing has stopped by India which is the topic.

I see the improvement now. 👍

Are you an idiot or something ?

Forget China , India cannot hope to win against Pakistan militarily.

As one western expert commentating on 27 Feb 2019 events stated

“ India’s incompetence did not go unnoticed in the west”

I

I have many relatives in the army. The pay is poor, the benefits minimal.

Because Pakistan is engaged in internal struggle. If India fires at this time, the Pakistani govt will have reason to quickly unite everyone.

The purpose of the Indian govt is to weaken Pakistan. Firing and not firing are just methods, not purpose.

Last edited:
India cannot hope to win against Pakistan militarily.
I admire your confidence. You still believe it even after losing half of your country. You still believe it even after trying to get Kashmir from India and could never quite get it. You have my respect 🫡

Back
Top Bottom