What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

lets not talk about fundamental rights here. I can ask you same about balochistan and Sindhi and whatever not. This is about loc firing not Kashmir or just keep the pace with topic or go to UN.

Man you need some goggles..... Have you read my entire post?? There are no resolutions in UN regarding Baluchistan or Sindh backed by the Rrime Minister of Pakistan...:hitwall: But Mr Nehru did, of course for Kashmir.....

We were trying to give cover to our hindu terrorists who wanted to infiltrate into the land of pure and create unrest there. We did not mean to kill anyone. This kind of news is always sad. RIP to the soldiers.

lol another hindu jahadi after ajmal kasab

no wonder

RIP .. will this LOC madness ever stop

Only logical solution is whatever area pakistan has under its control, keeps it, and similarly with India and, declare and document the LOC to international border. I am sure if this is done by both side then there will be peace like rests of the india-pakistan border.

Hawks from both the side will be dissapointed but thats the sacrifice has to made for the peace. The current sacrifices of the soldiers on both side of the border are going as waste as nothing really is acheived except sorrow in the falily of the fallen and point scoring for the keyboard warrrior and the hawks.

Back
Top Bottom