What's new

Pahlavi remnants and Zionist elements made a front condemning Iran-China cooperation pact

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Guys, there is an unimaginable outrage against Iran-China signed by two governments.
Pahlavi remnant Reza Pahlavi says that Iran is selling its islands to China and Iran is losing its national independence. Lmao, this is the same Pahlavi whose fathers were Western stooges. Posted by Iran International the anti Iran media supported by Saudi funds.
2848003.jpg

Once the British sources reporter that 5000 Chinese troops will be stationed in Iran followed by signing of Iran-China cooperation pact.
https://www.petroleum-economist.com...hina-and-iran-flesh-out-strategic-partnership

Other sources just quoted this British propagated lie.

Muslims are One Soul in One body. We might have some negligeable differences but its a Truth that we are similar at the end of story.

Yes Pakistani settled in Iran.

We know all that.

Moving swiftly on ...

Cheers, Doc

China is one of few countries that helps us in thick & thin times. Those who complain blindly are enemies of Iran, Not only I.R.

Western countries in general have heavily damaged us during the last 200 - 300 years but none imperialist white countries like China can help us.

We shouldn't forget Pahlavis sold Bahrain (and Ararat mountains), otherwise today we could rule whole of Persian gulf...

Last edited:
The question is, why are Western Powers so butthurt with this pact?

Please share your thoughts with me. @Philosopher @mohsen @IranDefence @Aramagedon @Dariush the Great @mangekyo @AmirPatriot @ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon and others.

Thats true. But this is so strange. Given the deal is not even operational yet, this amount of media war against it makes you wonder.

If I have understood the deal correctly (given the information I have read) this deal is the same type of deal that Islamists criticized Mohammad Reza Pahlavi for signing with the Americans and British, the only difference is that Mohammad Reza Pahlavi signed his deals back in the 50s, when Iran was poor, undeveloped, starving, and there simply was no other choice. If they sign such a deal today, in 2020, then Islamic Republic have failed, and after 40 years in power, the only thing they have managed is to trade the west for the east.

You are too Muslim to be an Iranian.

You are too in love with the idea of Iran Pakistan ties to be Iranian.

I've been following your posts.

You are a Pakistani.

Cheers, Doc
What is the problem with being a Pakistani? Ill agree with the granted Honor. Thank you, please Stop destroying thread already.

What is the problem with being a Pakistani? Ill agree with the granted Honor. Thank you, please Stop destroying thread already.

Nothing at all. If you indeed are one.

But forum rules state you should use your correct flags.

Please do so at the earliest. Thanks.

Cheers, Doc

If I have understood the deal correctly (given the information I have read) this deal is the same type of deal that Islamists criticized Mohammad Reza Pahlavi for signing with the Americans and British, the only difference is that Mohammad Reza Pahlavi signed his deals back in the 50s, when Iran was poor, undeveloped, starving, and there simply was no other choice. If they sign such a deal today, in 2020, then Islamic Republic have failed, and after 40 years in power, the only thing they have managed is to trade the west for the east.
Bro you don't know any details of it, at least not as much as me. So how do you judge that so unfairly?

Pahlavi gave up Bahrain and Ararat mountains. How could you compare it with an economical pact? Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Im have no problem with your critics.

You are too Muslim to be an Iranian.

You are too in love with the idea of Iran Pakistan ties to be Iranian.

I've been following your posts.

You are a Pakistani.

Cheers, Doc
then u have to be Zoroastrian for being an Iranian.

Back
Top Bottom