What's new

Pahlavi remnants and Zionist elements made a front condemning Iran-China cooperation pact

then u have to be Zoroastrian for being an Iranian.

In fact you should not be Zoroastrian to be Iranian, but that's not my point.

I have never before called any Iranian a Pakistani.

This one is the first.

Cheers, Doc

You are too Muslim to be an Iranian.

You are too in love with the idea of Iran Pakistan ties to be Iranian.

I've been following your posts.

You are a Pakistani.

Cheers, Doc
According to your logic, you are too Zoroastrian to be an Indian. Don't forget you Parsi are historically Iranian.
If I have understood the deal correctly (given the information I have read) this deal is the same type of deal that Islamists criticized Mohammad Reza Pahlavi for signing with the Americans and British, the only difference is that Mohammad Reza Pahlavi signed his deals back in the 50s, when Iran was poor, undeveloped, starving, and there simply was no other choice. If they sign such a deal today, in 2020, then Islamic Republic have failed, and after 40 years in power, the only thing they have managed is to trade the west for the east.

I really wonder how bad this treaty is to Iran, as you even compared us with colonists.

According to your logic, you are too Zoroastrian to be an Indian. Don't forget you Parsi are historically Iranian.

I really wonder how bad this treaty is to Iran, as you even compared us with colonists.

Zoroastrianism is an Indian faith.

Which was birthed in Persia.

There is nothing Zoroastrian about Iran today. And India is way more Zoroastrian than Iran has ever been for the past 1000 odd years. Which is a long time.

As long as the Turks have been Turks, for instance.

Cheers, Doc

Zoroastrianism is an Indian faith.

Which was birthed in Persia.

There is nothing Zoroastrian about Iran today. And India is way more Zoroastrian than Iran has ever been for the past 1000 odd years. Which is a long time.

As long as the Turks have been Turks, for instance.

Cheers, Doc

You worship the Satan in Hinduism and you call your faith to be Indiano_O
Samarians are hatred by Jews.

I can smell Pakistanis.

Lol away.

Cheers, Doc
It’s mean you are DOG .What you r doing here you should be at airport .R u only smell Pakistanis or you can smell Chinese also so that at GALWAN you can safe life of ur country men’s

It’s mean you are DOG .What you r doing here you should be at airport .R u only smell Pakistanis or you can smell Chinese also so that at GALWAN you can safe life of ur country men’s

I can smell Pakistanis.

Anyone can smell Chinis.

Hope that clarifies.

Cheers, Doc

@padamchen

you remain a indian. Iran, persians and zoroastrianism have nothing to do with India except that Iranians a while ago settled in India and they are known as ''Parsis''. Just because you are obsessed about Iran and our culture doesn't mean you are Iranian now. Not that it matters though but @mohammad45 is a Iranian muslim. So what ? religion is a personal matter and no one cares what you practice. Take our beloved farahavar from your avatar and go drink your cow piss.

@waz i don't know why every frikkin time Iran obsessed trolls come and ruin every thread. It's every time the same brother. Please clean up this thread so we can stay on topic.

Darius the Great?

Say Allah hu Akbar bro. Sounds nicer.

Cheers, Doc
Indian, you fail to understand that religion is not important. Anyone can practice whatever they want. What is important is the country itself.
Go drink cow piss, Indian, and don't troll Iranian members.

Brothers, do something about this suicide troll derailing this topic. @krash @PakSword @WebMaster @waz

Indian, you fail to understand that religion is not important. Anyone can practice whatever they want. What is important is the country itself.
Go drink cow piss, Indian, and don't troll Iranian members.

Brothers, do something about this suicide troll derailing this topic. @krash @PakSword @WebMaster @waz

Ok Mohameddan.

Allah hu Akbar.

Cheers, Doc

Ok Mohameddan.

Allah hu Akbar.

Cheers, Doc

JAY HIND!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

c1_3569485.jpg

Back
Top Bottom