What's new

Pahlavi remnants and Zionist elements made a front condemning Iran-China cooperation pact

The question is, why are Western Powers so butthurt with this pact?

Anything to do with Iranian involvement in the global perspective gives them butthurt.

Now about the little Indian troll -
Every thread he goes on - he ejects vomit hatred poor quality and sh1t off topic. A man trying to bow and kiss boots of his Hindu brethren - anything to be accepted patted and give him a bone and he may calm down and sit in the corner. Trying to be more Hindu than Hindus - desperation for acceptance and soon to be dressed as a transvestite in his pink sari.

Guys, there is an unimaginable outrage against Iran-China signed by two governments.
Pahlavi remnant Reza Pahlavi says that Iran is selling its islands to China and Iran is losing its national independence. Lmao, this is the same Pahlavi whose fathers were Western stooges. Posted by Iran International the anti Iran media supported by Saudi funds.
2848003.jpg

Once the British sources reporter that 5000 Chinese troops will be stationed in Iran followed by signing of Iran-China cooperation pact.
https://www.petroleum-economist.com...hina-and-iran-flesh-out-strategic-partnership

Other sources just quoted this British propagated lie.
Yes!,its literally fvcking hilarious,this total scumbags utter hypocrisy knows no bounds.I mean this clowns father was put in power by a western backed coup to serve the wests interests and hes talking about this partnership being a terrible thing despite the fact that it was the west who chose to cut off economic relations with iran.
Oh and lets not forget that it was his father who signed off on the status of forces agreement that gave all of the us personnel and their dependents in iran full diplomatic immunity,in other words iranian law could not touch them no matter what crimes they committed.
Hypocrisy much Mr Pahlavi?
WHAT A SCUMBAG......

Yes!,its literally fvcking hilarious,this total scumbags utter hypocrisy knows no bounds.I mean this clowns father was put in power by a western backed coup to serve the wests interests and hes talking about this partnership being a terrible thing despite the fact that it was the west who chose to cut off economic relations with iran.
Oh and lets not forget that it was his father who signed off on the status of forces agreement that gave all of the us personnel and their dependents in iran full diplomatic immunity,in other words iranian law could not touch them no matter what crimes they committed.
Hypocrisy much Mr Pahlavi?
WHAT A SCUMBAG......
Man that guy is totally illegitimate. Their family's succes to the throne was at the cost of free speech and the foundation of Iranian democracy. We were a democracy in the early 10's and 20's already long before many many nations in the world. Then that disgusting Pahlavi dynasty happened and hijacked everything.

As a neutral Iranian i reject the Pahlavis, the clowns sold Iran on a silver plate to the Americans. Future generation Iranians are not going to be kind to such figures.

Man that guy is totally illegitimate. Their family's succes to the throne was at the cost of free speech and the foundation of Iranian democracy. We were a democracy in the early 10's and 20's already long before many many nations in the world. Then that disgusting Pahlavi dynasty happened and hijacked everything.

As a neutral Iranian i reject the Pahlavis, the clowns sold Iran on a silver plate to the Americans. Future generation Iranians are not going to be kind to such figures.

The Pahlavi's will eventual breed with other non-Iranians then overtime their entire legitimacy to any sort of "Iranian throne" lmao, will become technically infeasible. I know he doesn't really think that Iran will someday come back under his families control or something akin to that so really we're just watching an old out of touch idiot make other delusion Iranian ex-pats feel good about themselves, of which there are way too many unfortunately.

His father, himself and his family are a bunch of has-been turned to complete nobodies who will ride the coattails of past glories until they quite literally fade into obsolescence and irrelevancy.

Only respite I take is knowing just how much it hurts him and his family blood-line that things turned out this way. Him, his kids, his father, mother and everyone associated with that retched "dynasty" are gone for good never to step even one foot back on Iranian-land. They should never be allowed given all the shit they've caused over the years. Many actual Iranians living in Iran don't care for them and those who do are often not even living in Iran at all.

What a joke.......

The Pahlavi's will eventual breed with other non-Iranians then their entire legitimacy to any sort of "Iranian throne" lmao, will become technically infeasible. I know he doesn't really think that Iran will someday come back under his families control or something akin to that so really we're just watching an old out of touch idiot make other delusion Iranian ex-pats feel good about themselves, of which there are way too many unfortunately.

His father, himself and his family are a bunch of has-been turned to complete nobodies who will ride the coattails of past glories until they quite literally fade into obsolescence and irrelevancy.

Only respite I take it is knowing just how much it hurts him and his family blood-line that things turned out this way. Him, his kids, his father, mother and everyone associated with that retched "dynasty" are gone for good.

What a joke.....
His grandfather was OK ! his father was a total coward. Atleast figures such as Saddam and Assad stayed in their country until the very end but that guy immediately fled when the Iranian people wanted to hold him accountable.
His father is hands down, the weakest Iranian monarch in the entire Iranian history since the Sassanids.

I can't understand why there is an outrage.
Isn't this a mutual beneficial? Especially US is trying so hard to sanction Iran no matter what Iran want to corporate?
Is this a wide outrage?
They are Western stooges. They want Iran remain in Western camp and be a vassal to USA. Its their goal and they would everything to make it a reality.

His grandfather was OK ! his father was a total coward. Atleast figures such as Saddam and Assad stayed in their country until the very end but that guy immediately fled when the Iranian people wanted to hold him accountable.
His father is hands down, the weakest Iranian monarch in the entire Iranian history since the Sassanids.

My apologies Dariush lol, I don't know much about the Pahlavi blood-line admittedly so do forgive my ignorance on the subject.

Guys, there is an unimaginable outrage against Iran-China signed by two governments.
Pahlavi remnant Reza Pahlavi says that Iran is selling its islands to China and Iran is losing its national independence. Lmao, this is the same Pahlavi whose fathers were Western stooges. Posted by Iran International the anti Iran media supported by Saudi funds.
2848003.jpg

Once the British sources reporter that 5000 Chinese troops will be stationed in Iran followed by signing of Iran-China cooperation pact.
https://www.petroleum-economist.com...hina-and-iran-flesh-out-strategic-partnership

Not just the pahlavis, the indian supporters in iran are also making noise. We know due to indian investments and cooperation, iran has alot of soft corners for india. Due to the current indian and chinese clashes, those indian supporters are against this deal with china.

@mohammad45

These anti-Iran propaganda machines are spreading disinformation as desperation. Their biggest fear is Iranian establishment joining in such major deals. The irony is, the fictions they are creating about this agreement would not be considered fiction if we considered their beloved Shah's agreements.

2848003.jpg

These dogs use the treaties is golestan and turkmanchay to anything that the IRI do despite the fact IRI weren’t puppets and sellout like the qajars or western stooges like the Pahlavis and imam khomieni was against Russia, America and Britain all at once

Haha, nonsense. Iranians are not disgusting like you Indians are.

Go back to drinking cow piss you dark midget hindu

thir.jpg

he is a Indian. A dark female indian midget
Like @PAKISTANFOREVER said Indians are the ugliest race on earth who do disgusting stuff nobody else do

Back
Top Bottom