What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

yaar...frankly speaking..this is just brain washing of the public by stupid media.
they spread rumours which brainwash locals.

but we have difference in numbers wrt china in military.
our navy is strong but army is not getting what it needs.

No doubt about it your media behaves like a moron...

I am afraid that gap may not be bridged as there's no limit for China but there's a limit for India.

And a minute ago you were saying something else :rofl:

Next month India is buy 189 European fighter plan and other equipment worth $20 billion. Complete modernization of the Indian force. Soon similar amount will be spent on Army and Navy....good purchasing power huh!

96 pages ..........figuring out just another "VS" option for Pakistan.A platform Vs platform ......Isn't it a waste of time,till now we even don't know what's IAF getting in the bag.

Blessing in disguise i would say, PAF was fortunate to check out both the EF and Rafael...in fact gave the EF a good run for whatever it's worth, we also have the Saudi connection. Rafael, albeit looks the works but Being a launch customer for a new system must be difficult, even the Grippen would have been unknown territory to the PAF.

The PAF did have the hots for both the eurocanards, as many of those who were with the "unofficial" evaluation(without the pomp and show) found both birds fun.. surprisingly.. the EF as the PAF evaluated it some years ago was found cheaper to procure than the rafale..apparently the french were trying their usual fleecing techniques.
But the simple headache of American equipment put off the EF(along with the Indian lobby with a partner nation..even though it was not able to stop evaluation or intent for purchase..they tried very very hard), the PAF did not want two aircraft prone to sanctions... apparently that perseverance has paid off in both the JF and FC-20..
With the Ef though, there will be the threat of both sides having the Aim-120.. with the rafale.. the Mica will the primary weapon and the PAF has an idea of its capabilities(via the RFI for the now cancelled JF-17 package).

Last time i checked , it was only 126 fighters unless my information is faulty , try to explain when the order was increased ?

If you have anything other than the MMRCA to be discussed. I close this thread off.

may be in 2022 we will have 100+ MMRCA, 272 Su-30mki( upgraded or super standard), 68 Mig-29 UPG,51 Mirage2k5 mk2, atleast 120 Tejas, PAK-FA/FGFA-50 and PAF will be 150-200 JFT(mk1,mk2), 63 F-16 BLK15/52, J-10B initially 36 ordered, possibly 100 J-10B. Don't know about J-20.

We really don't know why our Pakistani beloved friends are talking about possible answer to MMRCA purchase...
cool guys dont panic we are not stationing these fighter on our western border... this is for our one of the biggest trading partner!!

we don't need any new fighters to counter western border threats....:cheers:

We really don't know why our Pakistani beloved friends are talking about possible answer to MMRCA purchase...
cool guys dont panic we are not stationing these fighter on our western border... this is for our one of the biggest trading partner!!

we don't need any new fighters to counter western border threats....:cheers:

welcome to the forum

tell that to pakistani who chest thump about JF17 blk2, FC-20, Al khalid blk2!!!!!!!!!:rofl::azn:
Why dont i tell this to the Indians who are bragging about a deal that is yet to materialize ? The deal hasn't been signed yet unlike the FC 20 ... Even if they open the bids in 6 weeks , it will take atleast 1.5 year before the first plane of the MRCA arrives ... At the same time , Pakistan will be having J10's and around 60 JF 17 ... So talking about the future is justified ... since there's no EF or Rafale in India at the moment your argument about chest thumping on future purchases is baseless and absurd because even you guys are doing the same at the moment ... Keep in mind when we are discussing the possible scenarios to counter MRCA ... Atleast try to understand what is being discussed before posting ...

Why dont i tell this to the Indians who are bragging about a deal that is yet to materialize ? The deal hasn't been signed yet unlike the FC 20 ... Even if they open the bids in 6 weeks , it will take atleast 1.5 year before the first plane of the MRCA arrives ... At the same time , Pakistan will be having 36 J10's and around 60 JF 17 ... So talking about the future is justified ... since there's no Ef or Rafale in India at the moment your argument about chest thumping on future purchases is baseless and absurd

We just need to sign the agreement to get the system unlike FC-20 which is still inside the bag. as per insider report courtesy S10-- you even not getting J10 B just a modified j10 A :tongue:

and this is preposterous argument that pakistan will operate 36 j10 and 60 jf-17 in next one and half year

Aren't you the one saying that china has supply issues with engines ? are you assuming that china will dliever FC-10 first to pakistan than to china :rofl:

We just need to sign the agreement to get the system unlike FC-20 which is still inside the bag. as per insider report courtesy S10-- you even not getting J10 B just a modified j10 A :tongue:

and this is preposterous argument that pakistan will operate 36 j10 and 60 jf-17 in next one and half year

Aren't you the one saying that china has supply issues with engines ? are you assuming that china will dliever FC-10 first to pakistan than to china :rofl:
Weren't i the one telling you that China is purchasing engines for its J 10 , J 11 and JFT fleet ? :rofl: or just twist things as you see fit ? Yeah , try signing that agreement first ... The MRCA been going on for the last 5 years ... and who said FC 20 is not out of the bag ? Didn't i tell you too that JFT 06 Prototype is being tested with second batch avionics in China ? and yeah Pakistan will be the first to get FC 20 since its the export version of J10 for Pakistan btw they already have around 190 J10's :P Try and research a little ...

Weren't i the one telling you that China is purchasing engines for its J 10 , J 11 and JFT fleet ? :rofl: or just twist things as you see fit ? Yeah , try signing that agreement first ... The MRCA been going on for the last 5 years ... and who said FC 20 is not out of the bag ? Didn't i tell you too that JFT 06 Prototype is being tested with second batch avionics in China ?

Good dodging by you on critical aspects -- let the PLAAF gets her first J10 B

Good dodging by you on critical aspects -- let the PLAAF gets her first J10 B

Check this post by you ...

Yes we aren't getting J10 B so then whats the problem ? Why would it affect us that when PLAAF gets her first J10 B ? They already have around 190 J10 A's so how exactly producing 36 more will be problem ?

I will wait until first EF or Rafale arrives in India and I can bet that FC20's will make their way into Pakistan way before the first EF or Rafale arrives ... You have no idea of the Chinese speed of production ... Try looking at our previous deals ... They were all completed in record time and Our Defense purchases are usually not boasted about so a complete silence in expected ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom