What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

I don't think the PAF needs to worry about the euipments issue during the war with India.The whole China will be Pakistan's arsenal and all the production line will produce the equpments for the PAF.The only thing a PAF pilot needs to worry is to keep him safe and be back to his camp when he was down,a brand new fighter from China will wait there.Also PLA will not just sit on Tibet,definatelly they will do something.In a word,it's meaningless to compare how many fighters you have since China will be there in case of war.Remember China won't risk to loose her ally PAKISTAN.

I dont understand what mods are doing :mod: ... its a PAF's possible answer to MRCA thread ... its littered by trolls and its counter trolls ... I want to read some quality post not these childish nonsense ... I wish some one clean this mess and members show some dignity ...

From MRCA to economy and what not. Blah Blah blah. Sorry not interested.

;)

obviously otherwise pakistan would be developing now instead of...........;)

on topic PAF will not have enough to counter MRCA

I don't think the PAF needs to worry about the euipments issue during the war with India.The whole China will be Pakistan's arsenal and all the production line will produce the equpments for the PAF.The only thing a PAF pilot needs to worry is to keep him safe and be back to his camp when he was down,a brand new fighter from China will wait there.Also PLA will not just sit on Tibet,definatelly they will do something.In a word,it's meaningless to compare how many fighters you have since China will be there in case of war.Remember China won't risk to loose her ally PAKISTAN.

all these wars you didn't help them why would you now:azn:

obviously otherwise pakistan would be developing now instead of...........;)

Or by showing no interested in such Blah blah this forum could have been a better place for reasonable discussion.;)

all these wars you didn't help them why would you now:azn:
Not correct,in 1965 China sent J-6 and T-59 tanks to Pakistan,and China also affords diplomatic help to Pakistan.Some of the J-6 were directlly from the PLAAF since there was no time to produce enough in short time.Also the PLA army on the Tibet was assembled in 1965.

[/COLOR]

but nothing positive came from that.:rofl:
You should know the outcome of all wars between us.;)[/QUOTE]
You will never know what will come from a war,the only thing we can do it's to ensure our ally has enough equipments,the rest let god decide.

Then that's pathetic for China.
Maybe the other way around,it will be pathetic to piss off China and her ally and we will make our common enemy's life pathetic.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Such a Pity... even with China and US supporting Pakistan with their resources, weaponry and Military they couldn't win a single war and lost half of itself in the process... such a shame for all three.
Come on.Pakistan needs some time to learn,and let's see what will happen in the next.

The real fact is that When two equal and strong forces collide with each other, both do not defeat but destroy each other.Giving you real example of WW-2, British and German were world's top powers.Both had long war for 6 years.At the end German lost and British won but at what cost? Yes at the cost of ruined all the country and and lost their empire over the world.Right after that war, Both Leading powers were replaced by USA and USSR.

So If India and Pakistan go through war, Result would be the same, and both will loose their current power status in region and dignity and will be replaced by some one else in any way.

So, my dear Indian fellow, do not see PAF at lower level that would be big mistake.We do not consider any enemy inferior and always take serious note.

I hope it helps to understand the cost of win.

Regards

We are already doing that by capturing southern Tibet and allowing Tibetan freedom movement with the support of Dalai Lama from there and Dharamshala in HP.... we also hoist our flags there, besides doing the same in western Tibet...i.e. Laddakh.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

4 wars already... failing all 4 times...
I don't think we have a problem that you host Dalai Lama since our goverment didn't complain too much.Also a politician without power is useless,acturally we're happy that you feed him.Regarding the Pak-Indi conflict,as I said before,give Pakistan more time and let's see what will happen.If Pakistan and China together can break India into pieces,then one sucess war is more than enough.

The real fact is that When two equal and strong forces collide with each other, both do not defeat but destroy each other.Giving you real example of WW-2, British and German were world's top powers.Both had long war for 6 years.At the end German lost and British won but at what cost? Yes at the cost of ruined all the country and and lost their empire over the world.Right after that war, Both Leading powers were replaced by USA and USSR.

So If India and Pakistan go through war, Result would be the same, and both will loose their current power status in region and dignity and will be replaced by some one else in any way.

So, my dear Indian fellow, do not see PAF at lower level that would be big mistake.We do not consider any enemy inferior and always take serious note.

I hope it helps to understand the cost of win.

Regards

Very well said :cheers: ..If only some of your fellow posters displayed the same rationality when Indian forces and Chinese Forces are compared , the forum would be such a peaceful place :tup: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom