What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

I don't think we have a problem that you host Dalai Lama since our goverment didn't complain too much.Also a politician without power is useless,acturally we're happy that you feed him.Regarding the Pak-Indi conflict,as I said before,give Pakistan more time and let's see what will happen.If Pakistan and China together can break India into pieces,then one sucess war is more than enough.

US will surely step in. If you want to turn world war then go ahead. your economic progress will send back. surely pakistan also will go to stone age. hey stop non-sense. ne ayya samputha nakodaka.

US will surely step in. If you want to turn world war then go ahead. your economic progress will send back. surely pakistan also will go to stone age. hey stop non-sense. ne ayya samputha nakodaka.
I don't know if it will be a world war since from 1962 to 1971,all the wars between the three were controlable.Mostlikely the future conflict between Pak China Vs. India will still be limited to a regional war.Plus you overestimated the yanks,they acturally don't care Indians too much,and mostlikely they will still assist Pak military hardware in a long time like what they are doing now.

all of your posts. you are making offensive post. if you wanna discuss about MMRCA share your views else back off.
I don't think so.Comparing your fellow Indian's comments which directlly threat Pakistan,I just figure out that China won't stay away once Pak as an ally was invaded,it's a common sence in China for both the ordinary Chinese and high rank officers that we will come to help once Pak is in trouble.My point is always clear and not specifically to offend any Indians here.

I don't think so.Comparing your fellow Indian's comments which directlly threat Pakistan,I just figure out that China won't stay away once Pak as an ally was invaded,it's a common sence in China for both the ordinary Chinese and high rank officers that we will come to help once Pak is in trouble.My point is always clear and not specifically to offend any Indians here.

What happened in 1965 or 1971 or Kargil.. Didnt see any high ranking Chinese officers or ordinary chinese coming for Pakistan's help Mr False flagger :)

What happened in 1965 or 1971 or Kargil.. Didnt see any high ranking Chinese officers or ordinary chinese coming for Pakistan's help Mr False flagger :)
What about the J-6 and type 59 tanks the Pakistani military operated?They were not from India,right? Lol.

What about the J-6 and type 59 tanks the Pakistani military operated?They were not from India,right? Lol.

Yes so China has been a source of military hardware to Pakistan for decades , nothing new about it . But your point was China militarily intervening in a Indo-Pak conflict and that has historically never happened .

Yes so China has been a source of military hardware to Pakistan for decades , nothing new about it . But your point was China militarily intervening in a Indo-Pak conflict and that has historically never happened .
See post 1413.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I didnt know that officers of Chinese Army are machines and not humans.. Looks like that way we had Russian officers and common men fighting for us then and will also have American officers and men fighting now.. (since we operate both Russian and American weaponary at this time) :lol:
Lol,I didn't see any Russiana or yanks here.Good luck to find anyone.

As far as EF is concerned, that would not be a major problem for PAF to devise strategy against using FC-20 and JF-17s in mutual exercises. Saudis are going to have number of them and that too the latest trench (Trench 3). Rafale on the other hand is a very new system as India is the only second customer after France itself. I think what Indian did to play a diplomatic game here as well by splitting the order as Indian knew that the platform from the US and Russia would always remain out of reach for PAF due to political reasons. Next, they ordered both top of the line European fighters to stop any potential future PAF procurement to counter any one of them. Certainly, PAF would not be interested in EF-2000 or Rafale once IAF acquire them both.

This, for PAF's own good, leave China as the only choice. JF-17 block-1 is just a baby step and this is going to be the Mig-21 of 21st century as many European and American analysts have pointed out rightly. Certainly, this plane would not remain limited to its current capabilities. Block-II is already in progress. WS-13 is being tested. And most importantly, next generation A2A weapons are well in advanced stages (PL-21, PL-10 etc.)

FC-20 (J-10A; Operational and Flying in PLAAF) was ordered in lower numbers due to obvious reasons. PAF wanted to give time to CAC to improve the J-10A and just look at the advancements being made in J-10B. Surely, PAF would counter any capability IAF would have. The pace of development and modernization of PAF during the previous 3-5 years have stunned the Indian planners. Projects like Ra'ad ALCM took them with complete surprise. Next, I am unable to comprehend that how a plane becomes better than other despite being belonged to the same generation? Once get to full operational clearance, there would be not much difference of capabilities of Rafale/EF-2000 and J-10B.

I personally don't see any reason to be panicked by MMRCA procurement.

As far as EF is concerned, that would not be a major problem for PAF to devise strategy against using FC-20 and JF-17s in mutual exercises. Saudis are going to have number of them and that too the latest trench (Trench 3). Rafale on the other hand is a very new system as India is the only second customer after France itself. I think what Indian did to play a diplomatic game here as well by splitting the order as Indian knew that the platform from the US and Russia would always remain out of reach for PAF due to political reasons. Next, they ordered both top of the line European fighters to stop any potential future PAF procurement to counter any one of them. Certainly, PAF would not be interested in EF-2000 or Rafale once IAF acquire them both.

This, for PAF's own good, leave China as the only choice. JF-17 block-1 is just a baby step and this is going to be the Mig-21 of 21st century as many European and American analysts have pointed out rightly. Certainly, this plane would not remain limited to its current capabilities. Block-II is already in progress. WS-13 is being tested. And most importantly, next generation A2A weapons are well in advanced stages (PL-21, PL-10 etc.)

FC-20 (J-10A; Operational and Flying in PLAAF) was ordered in lower numbers due to obvious reasons. PAF wanted to give time to CAC to improve the J-10A and just look at the advancements being made in J-10B. Surely, PAF would counter any capability IAF would have. The pace of development and modernization of PAF during the previous 3-5 years have stunned the Indian planners. Projects like Ra'ad ALCM took them with complete surprise. Next, I am unable to comprehend that how a plane becomes better than other despite being belonged to the same generation? Once get to full operational clearance, there would be not much difference of capabilities of Rafale/EF-2000 and J-10B.

I personally don't see any reason to be panicked by MMRCA procurement.

no sir ji...we are not stunned by pakistani preparations.We used to be but decade ago.
now major concern is china..indian media now talk very less on pk..more likely on china now.
so you are wrong.

no sir ji...we are not stunned by pakistani preparations.We used to be but decade ago.
now major concern is china..indian media now talk very less on pk..more likely on china now.
so you are wrong.

Tell me onething - Which jet of PLAAF you think is severe? Every Indian damn J-10, FC-1, J-11 and when it comes to Su-30MKK you guys neutralize its by the presence of IAF Su-30MKI.

I cant understand what makes you guys stunned by China when you have everything within your pocket!

Lets be bit constructive...

Tell me onething - Which jet of PLAAF you think is severe? Every Indian damn J-10, FC-1, J-11 and when it comes to Su-30MKK you guys neutralize its by the presence of IAF Su-30MKI.

I cant understand what makes you guys stunned by China when you have everything within your pocket!

yaar...frankly speaking..this is just brain washing of the public by stupid media.
they spread rumours which brainwash locals.

but we have difference in numbers wrt china in military.
our navy is strong but army is not getting what it needs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom