What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

By the time IAF actually gets their hands on MMRCA, we would have ample experience on J-10's and JF-17's BL-II. Besides we have a defensive military doctrine so we expect most of the fighting around our own border where our AWACS and our SAM sites will come in to play as well to neutralize the numerical superiority of IAF.

MMRCA first squad will be in India by 2014. PAF has not yet decided for J10. It will take 2 years to have 1squad of J10. If PAF sign J10 deal by 2012, you can get 18 J10 by 2014.

By the time IAF actually gets their hands on MMRCA, we would have ample experience on J-10's and JF-17's BL-II. Besides we have a defensive military doctrine so we expect most of the fighting around our own border where our AWACS and our SAM sites will come in to play as well to neutralize the numerical superiority of IAF.

Are you talking about the military doctrine where one side is the Pakistan army and the other side is some ill equipped die hard radical people involved in some gorilla warfare tactics. Are you thinking that AWACS and SAMs are being used against such people. Is it true..?And can you explain how its being used...?
Instead use your funds for the development of your country than cry war against India. India is least bothered concerning Pakistan as long as some non state actors inflict harm to it.
There is a saying in Urdu but now altered by me" Khud ko kar buland itna ki India tuj se kud pooche bata dono trade kare ya nahi";)

sorry sir ji,we will have first squad of rafale or hornets till the end of 2014 or in starting of 2015 with 200+ mki's:D
Pakistan will have around 250 to 300 JF-17 and 150 above J-10 B too INSHALLAH also if we get some European plane it will be great

Pakistan will have around 250 to 300 JF-17 and 150 above J-10 B too INSHALLAH also if we get some European plane it will be great

i am doubtful even u arrange 150 jf-17 till 2015 or 30-40 j-10 a or b..till 2015......

I think last ZERO's are extra against the figures of JF-17 and J-10..... Isn't it?????? I have a doubt only..

both 65 and 71 our planes were much inferior ...
today the jf-17 can match any indian plane on its home ground..
j-1/f-16 will give paf strike capability
only point is what will be paf response to the upcoming PakFA

both 65 and 71 our planes were much inferior ...
today the jf-17 can match any indian plane on its home ground..
j-1/f-16 will give paf strike capability
only point is what will be paf response to the upcoming PakFA

very good:D

i think after reading your post and analyzing the mental status........yes you look funny..... first we never said that jf17 is superior to MKI. and remember MKI is not invisible also....and j 10 is in service and is serially produced while pak fa is under prototyping phase ( keep in mind that americans are still struggling hard for making the 5 gen fighter as a norm) so it gives a cushion of 5 to 7 years.....and if you had any clue how air warfare is fought then you wouldn't acted like a child........ FOR your brain storming i will only tell you the number of major factors in this subject..........altitude, speed of fighters , speed and direction of air , Rcs of fighters , speed and movement of misslie , Radar frequencies and its power and its ablility to judge and separate false signals with original ones, ability to concentrate its wavelength to a particular point and the angle not only horizontal but also in vertical direction and more important mode of the radar in which it is being operated..( jf 17 has more than 12 modes), flight path of fighters.........and the list goes on and on so with so many diversified factors one can say that with correct tactics and mission awareness and environmental analysis or SWOT analysis , even Mig 21 become a threat to MKi so next time i hope that my indian friends will speak with logic instead of........ so think before you say...takecare regards Azhar:pakistan:

i think after reading your post and analyzing the mental status........yes you look funny..... first we never said that jf17 is superior to MKI. and remember MKI is not invisible also....and j 10 is in service and is serially produced while pak fa is under prototyping phase ( keep in mind that americans are still struggling hard for making the 5 gen fighter as a norm) so it gives a cushion of 5 to 7 years.....and if you had any clue how air warfare is fought then you wouldn't acted like a child........ FOR your brain storming i will only tell you the number of major factors in this subject..........altitude, speed of fighters , speed and direction of air , Rcs of fighters , speed and movement of misslie , Radar frequencies and its power and its ablility to judge and separate false signals with original ones, ability to concentrate its wavelength to a particular point and the angle not only horizontal but also in vertical direction and more important mode of the radar in which it is being operated..( jf 17 has more than 12 modes), flight path of fighters.........and the list goes on and on so with so many diversified factors one can say that with correct tactics and mission awareness and environmental analysis or SWOT analysis , even Mig 21 become a threat to MKi so next time i hope that my indian friends will speak with logic instead of........ so think before you say...takecare regards Azhar:pakistan:
JF-17 Block 2 is far more advanced than we initially expected and also if it gets equipped with 5 Generation Air to Air Missiles it will be a force to reckon and plus 150 J-10 B and this plane is equal to Sukhoi 30 and also in War time they will never be able to use all of their planes because of China but we can because we don't have threats from China and Iran and also Afghanistan if america is not their and also we have 60 above F-16 and the older ones are getting upgraded so very soon we will be very lethal force to fight

JF-17 Block 2 is far more advanced than we initially expected and also if it gets equipped with 5 Generation Air to Air Missiles it will be a force to reckon and plus 150 J-10 B and this plane is equal to Sukhoi 30 and also in War time they will never be able to use all of their planes because of China but we can because we don't have threats from China and Iran and also Afghanistan if america is not their and also we have 60 above F-16 and the older ones are getting upgraded so very soon we will be very lethal force to fight

who says america wont be there???i think they are planning to leave 4-5 bases in afganistan.:what:
and whole mmrca is for china only,all other stuff is enough to take care of you.

who says america wont be there???i think they are planning to leave 4-5 bases in afganistan.:what:
and whole mmrca is for china only,all other stuff is enough to take care of you.
Sir future will tell America will have to run away they can't afford to stay and loose more soldiers and with JF-17 J-10 b and F-16 PAF is ready to take on almost all Air Forces of the world except few where number game and technology differs a lot other wise IAF will not be a much of a danger and you are recruiting 89000 new troops to counter China this makes clear that your more than million army almost all of it is placed against us that is why you are recruiting new soldiers

300 JF 17 and 150 J10 by 2014 ?
Not necessarily 2014 but eventually.......But one thing is for sure....PAF will try to get them as soon as possible.....PAC's production will pick up as the additional infrasturcture being installed becomes operational alongwith some more additional space becomes available as the space is vacated by Mirage Rebuild and KRAF (which i think will be moved to Jacobabad for dedication Eelectronic facility).....

Not necessarily 2014 but eventually.......But one thing is for sure....PAF will try to get them as soon as possible.....PAC's production will pick up as the additional infrasturcture being installed becomes operational alongwith some more additional space becomes available as the space is vacated by Mirage Rebuild and KRAF (which i think will be moved to Jacobabad for dedication Eelectronic facility).....
]

Are you sure ??... eventually when that time comes even Afghanistan and Iran would be fielding 5th Gen. Fighter planes in their respective air forces.... if want to fantasize-- fantasize big...

Sir future will tell America will have to run away they can't afford to stay and loose more soldiers and with JF-17 J-10 b and F-16 PAF is ready to take on almost all Air Forces of the world except few where number game and technology differs a lot other wise IAF will not be a much of a danger and you are recruiting 89000 new troops to counter China this makes clear that your more than million army almost all of it is placed against us that is why you are recruiting new soldiers

of course future is which i am telling you,you can wait only till 2014.
and for rest of post,i dont think india is not going to recruit new soldiers..they will be trained or will be shifted.
in future,india will have a less but an lethal army with independent commands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom