What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

]

Are you sure ??... eventually when that time comes even Afghanistan and Iran would be fielding 5th Gen. Fighter planes in their respective air forces.... if want to fantasize-- fantasize big...
Eventually doesnt mean 2020-2025.....just to clarify..........

]

Are you sure ??... eventually when that time comes even Afghanistan and Iran would be fielding 5th Gen. Fighter planes in their respective air forces.... if want to fantasize-- fantasize big...

Do I need to remind you who has a track record of delayed Projects?

Eventually doesnt mean 2020-2025.....just to clarify..........

250-300 JF-17 and 150 J-10 is no joke and it would take more than a decade for Pakistan to gain the number... buying a plane is not like buying a candy from the shop next door... didn't even say any thing about the budgetary requirements.

Do I need to remind you who has a track record of delayed Projects?

Does that reminder gets you 250-300 JF-17 and 150 J-10s in 5 years then yes go ahead....

Zarvan

re your post of 250 Thunders & 150 FC20

SOME SIMPLE MATHS...

Its taken 2 years to deliver 33 JFT Thunders .... How many years will it take to deliver 250 ???

First JFT arrived 2009

FC20 PAF has only ordered 36 ( where you get 150) from First delivery is 2014

Whose paying $6 billion to buy 150 FC20 ... My point being whislt you could buy 50 or 100 thunders at $15m each this is your budget.... ie total deal $1-1.5 billion THERE IS NO WAY you can spens $5-6 billion on 150 FC20

$6 BILLION TO PAF is like $36 billion to india ( can you see IAF spending $36 billion on one combat plane)

Your nos are fine but prcatically its impossible for a nation like pakistan to get china to provide that level of massive financial support...

AT BEST I SEE

150 Thunders in 3 batches
50 until 2012 mk1
50 mk2 2012-2015
50 more post 2015-2018

Even 36-40 FC20 will cost $1.5 billion additional (on top of jft thats a lot for GOP) TO FIND even on soft loans

PAKISTAN current and future military spending power is like a FRACTION of india ie India will outspend by 6 or 7 to 1 today and near 10-1 in the near future..

THE RESOURCE DIFFERENCE IS IMMENSE

People need to appreciate that military spending is closely linked to GDP and resources.. THE 2 GO HAND IN HAND.

Why is USA & CHINA the top spenders = answer they both have massive GDP

This will never change the STRONGEST nations have the biggest GDP = BIGGEST military budgets and best order books for equipment ...

250-300 JF-17 and 150 J-10 is no joke and it would take more than a decade for Pakistan to gain the number... buying a plane is not like buying a candy from the shop next door... didn't even say any thing about the budgetary requirements.

Does that reminder gets you 250-300 JF-17 and 150 J-10s in 5 years then yes go ahead....
There is no official word on how many J-10s will serve in PAF....150 is estimated requirements. I agree that buying planes is not like buying candies, but PAF's wont be like to have anything like MMRCA tender. Its induction will be much quicker.Moreover, Unofficial induction date cited is mid 2013 (if everything remains on track) .If this does happen, then PAF will again have an early start in its induction vis a vis IAF. So in short, agree with your statement that building fleet not gonna happen overnight but rest assure PAF wont like to stuck with LCA and MMRCA type inductions either.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

People need to appreciate that military spending is closely linked to GDP and resources.. THE 2 GO HAND IN HAND.

Why is USA & CHINA the top spenders = answer they both have massive GDP

This will never change the STRONGEST nations have the biggest GDP = BIGGEST military budgets and best order books for equipment ...
The is a difference between spending massively and spending efficiently........And Pakistan military is not merely dependent upon budget btw...they have their own commercial ventures to create funds.

There is no official word on how many J-10s will serve in PAF....150 is estimated requirements. I agree that buying planes is not like buying candies, but PAF's wont be like to have anything like MMRCA tender. Its induction will be much quicker.Moreover, Unofficial induction date cited is mid 2013 (if everything remains on track) .If this does happen, then PAF will again have an early start in its induction vis a vis IAF. So in short, agree with your statement that building fleet not gonna happen overnight but rest assure PAF wont like to stuck with LCA and MMRCA type inductions either.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

The is a difference between spending massively and spending efficiently........And Pakistan military is not merely dependent upon budget btw...they have their own commercial ventures to create funds.

Who told you that countries which are spending more money are not spending efficiently.... failed argument

Zarvan

re your post of 250 Thunders & 150 FC20

SOME SIMPLE MATHS...

Its taken 2 years to deliver 33 JFT Thunders .... How many years will it take to deliver 250 ???

First JFT arrived 2009

FC20 PAF has only ordered 36 ( where you get 150) from First delivery is 2014

Whose paying $6 billion to buy 150 FC20 ... My point being whislt you could buy 50 or 100 thunders at $15m each this is your budget.... ie total deal $1-1.5 billion THERE IS NO WAY you can spens $5-6 billion on 150 FC20

$6 BILLION TO PAF is like $36 billion to india ( can you see IAF spending $36 billion on one combat plane)

Your nos are fine but prcatically its impossible for a nation like pakistan to get china to provide that level of massive financial support...

AT BEST I SEE

150 Thunders in 3 batches
50 until 2012 mk1
50 mk2 2012-2015
50 more post 2015-2018

Even 36-40 FC20 will cost $1.5 billion additional (on top of jft thats a lot for GOP) TO FIND even on soft loans

PAKISTAN current and future military spending power is like a FRACTION of india ie India will outspend by 6 or 7 to 1 today and near 10-1 in the near future..

THE RESOURCE DIFFERENCE IS IMMENSE
Sir Pakistan and China are increasing their production capacity to a great extent secondly to get 150 J-10B we can talk to China because they don't need that plane in that number on very urgent bases but we need it and also Pakistan and China if jointly produce JF-17 we can achieve that number at really fast speed

I think we all know 2011 , 90 JF17 Thunder already announced 40 plus 50 confirmed:agree:

40 Thunder 2012
40 Thunder 2013
40 Thunder 2014
40 Thudner 2015 :P

As for J10B 36 plus OPTIONS ... yes we do have OPTION !!! for 150

Ask yourself have we ever bought something from China and not ordered MORE ... I mean really

REALLY ... ask yourself

F7 , Al Khalids , Kalid 2 , K2 , Thunders ...starts with small number and then the real meal

Appitizer then the full course meal

I think we all know 2011 , 90 JF17 Thunder already announced 40 plus 50 confirmed:agree:

40 Thunder 2012
40 Thunder 2013
40 Thunder 2014
40 Thudner 2015 :P

As for J10B 36 plus OPTIONS ... yes we do have OPTION !!! for 150

Ask yourself have we ever bought something from China and not ordered MORE ... I mean really

REALLY ... ask yourself

F7 , Al Khalids , Kalid 2 , K2 , Thunders ...starts with small number and then the real meal

Appitizer then the full course meal
We should not have option we should get 150 J-10 B by 2018 and also 200 JF-17 Block 2 by 2018 and also all F-16 upgrded

We should not have option we should get 150 J-10 B by 2018 and also 200 JF-17 Block 2 by 2018 and also all F-16 upgrded

Never going to happen that is just a dream if you think those numbers will be met by 2018

Never going to happen that is just a dream if you think those numbers will be met by 2018
We always dream those things which world thinks are impossible but than we achieve it

sorry sir ji,we will have first squad of rafale or hornets till the end of 2014 or in starting of 2015 with 200+ mki's:D

What are you sorry about? and why give me dates, my statement remains valid whether you get MMRCA in 2014 or 2030.

Back
Top Bottom