What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

F-16 blk52 and J10b are not possible answers to even SU30 or MMRCA
even the US has accepted that SU30 is superior to the F16 which they use and su30 is even better than J10b and MMRCA will be much more better than F16 BLK52 because in MMRCA even F16 blk 60 on offer

No, they didn't.

It was a single pilot and his experience. Not the official US stand.

1. In many instances, states have said that another state has better weaponry.
2. Whether or not a state can expected to say it is irrelevant. Point still stands that they didn't say it. I can say that F-7 is better than F-16 because US officially cannot be expected to say that F-16 is better than F-7. You're saying that SU 30 is better than F-16 because US officially cannot be expected to say that Su 30 is better than F-16. I am sure you can see the fallacy here.

F-16 blk52 and J10b are not possible answers to even SU30 or MMRCA
even the US has accepted that SU30 is superior to the F16 which they use and su30 is even better than J10b and MMRCA will be much more better than F16 BLK52 because in MMRCA even F16 blk 60 on offer

you even dont know have any clue about j10b specifications and you have decided without knowing anything that su30 and mmrca is better?
Its not ur fault... i can understand your patriotic Indian side..

Here we go again.

An air war will be about deployment of all assets in a cohesive strategy to balance out ones weaknesses with ones strengths.

If SU-30 is the only big bad wolf barring F-22 in the whole wide world, then surely Indian needs to roll out more of these since they are manufactured in-house.
Why give your money to USA and not spend it on your own industry?

It is a foolish notion that Pakistan has no answer to IAF, our answer is the PAF. PAF is fully capable to hold its own against IAF via force multipliers and modernization programs which it has been carrying out.

PAF is going towards improved operational efficiency and flexibility in order to be more cost effective and still pack a good punch.
Its aim is not to dominate the Indian Skies 24/7 but rather to deny air superiority to IAF.
However despite its numerical inferiority, PAF has always managed to carry out lightning strikes within Indian Airspace, nothing suggests that this shall not be done in future if war breaks out, especially the anti radiation missiles shall be put to good use...that much is certain.

There are many things which PAF has been working on.
Networking, Advanced air to air missiles, anti radiation missiles, AEW&C, mid air refueling, low maintenance aircraft, high availability of all assets during war etc.

Now SU-30 is a very capable aircraft but no real war scenario has been encountered.
It is not a stealth fighter, so technically it shall not only be seen by PAF but fired at with all the advanced missiles at its disposal which are good enough to bring it down.

The war shall not be one on one duels where snazzy cobra maneuvers shall defy death time and again...it shall be nasty and ugly with extremely lethal missiles making life miserable for the pilots.
AEW&C support shall make it even more difficult to overcome the enemy on both sides.
Lets hope it does not come to that.

Last edited:
And do you expect them to say this officially?:undecided:

there is the official quote, the SU30 has a radar signature of Titanic
even Maju Pahalwan from Lahore will know when one will take the flight

all it will take is a well aimed shot from his catapult and the hot air will fizzle out of the IAF baloon
by the way do you know that ISI had the hand in the computer malfucntion in SU30 that caused a crash?

all it will take is a well aimed shot from his catapult and the hot air will fizzle out of the IAF baloon
by the way do you know that ISI had the hand in the computer malfucntion in SU30 that caused a crash?

wow...this must be the most amazing flame ever..

And do you expect them to say this officially?:undecided:

exactly the same way...
do you expect us to give your our answer to IAF MRCA at this point of time,,:undecided:

let the time come, PAF have always made us proud and the future wont be much different.
the lost decade is gone,, we are moving ahead.. :tup:

regards!

I guess this Thread is about MMRCA.. rather MKI.. .surprising that a senior member is responding like this.. and i have to tell u....

That :

#1. Seeing is 'NOT ENOUGH' .. Both have AWACS but what now matters is the actual Kill ... With TVC , Longer BVR Missiles , Longer Endurance and Speed MKI is a True Air Superiority Fighther....

#2. Leave aside MKI , Talk of Mig 25 .. where was that catapult when our Mig roared across at Mach 2 while PAF F16s.. did nothing but 'stare' ??

#3. ISI hand .. I dont know.. but its obvious INDIA do have some Hand in JF17 Avionics Denial.

I guess this Thread is about MMRCA.. rather MKI.. .surprising that a senior member is responding like this.. and i have to tell u....

That :

#1. Seeing is 'NOT ENOUGH' .. Both have AWACS but what now matters is the actual Kill ... With TVC , Longer BVR Missiles , Longer Endurance and Speed MKI is a True Air Superiority Fighther....

#2. Leave aside MKI , Talk of Mig 25 .. where was that catapult when our Mig roared across at Mach 2 while PAF F16s.. did nothing but 'stare' ??

#3. ISI hand .. I dont know.. but its obvious INDIA do have some Hand in JF17 Avionics Denial.

liked your post

well someone mentioned SU30 so I gave my 2 cents :)

re your #2 well that catapult was ready but in the last second the projectile was stolen by Dawood Ibrahim to use it for later

#3 is an answer for your #1 because all TVC and Mac2 and all that fancy talk will come down crashing when Muna Khan from Chandi chouk will hack into SU30 making it to do cobra Manoeuvres untill the pilots passes out throwing his gutts out.

liked your post

well someone mentioned SU30 so I gave my 2 cents :)

re your #2 well that catapult was ready but in the last second the projectile was stolen by Dawood Ibrahim to use it for later

#3 is an answer for your #1 because all TVC and Mac2 and all that fancy talk will come down crashing when Muna Khan from Chandi chouk will hack into SU30 making it to do cobra Manoeuvres untill the pilots passes out throwing his gutts out.

Kya Irfan Bhai... Comedy k mood me hoo.. ??? lol...

Back
Top Bottom