What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Well for starters, those are not my words (but the U.S. ambassador to Pakistan)...and even though I agree with you...it's irrelevant because the point of the quote was to show that Pakistan was paying for its Block-52+, nothing else. And as for the F-16IN comment, well let us see IAF actually select its MMRCA..which I've been hearing of since before JF-17 even flew, and continue to hear about it as the first fully fledged JF-17 squadrons are raised.

Don't worry sir, we definitely give u some good news on this front(by mid of next year),just like we did by PAK-FA and Arihant.;)

Don't worry sir, we definitely give u some good news on this front(by mid of next year),just like we did by PAK-FA and Arihant.;)
Good for you, it's almost been a decade...the wait for MMRCA was as long as my transition from childhood to adulthood, and covered the completion of my high school diploma, my bachelors degree, and my admission into law school. Good job! Just remember, during this whole process, PAF inducted 2 new fighter types (JF-17 & Block-52+), 2 AEW&C (Erieye & ZDK03), refueling aircraft, etc.

Last edited:
Good for you, it's almost been a decade...the wait for MMRCA was as long as my transition from childhood to adulthood, and covered the completion of my high school diploma, my bachelors degree, and my admission to law school. Good job! Just remember, during this whole process, PAF inducted 2 new fighter types (JF-17 & Block-52+), 2 AEW&C (Erieye & ZDK03), refueling aircraft, etc.

We took a decade to select MRCA...............
Even after such delays, these MRCA will gonna be best in their class....:flame:

LCA too gonna be best in it's class...:D

In the years it will take to induct and operationalize those fighters, don't you think PAF would upgrade its current assets and prepare future ones? While IAF is evaluating its MMRCA options, the PAF is constantly shaping its requirements out of FC-20. The changes from J-10A to J-10B can be observed, and Richard Fisher - a professional analyst - stated that the J-10B is a 4+ fighter. Next step is FC-20, and while it may not be the absolute best in its class, it'll still be in the class of your MMRCA and it will still be a viable threat.

Get over the 'best' and 'super-duper' mentality, PAF's options will continue to open as the years go on. The SABR and RACR projects for F-16s are in their developmental stages, we have constant reports of PAF pursuing AESA radar for JF-17, we have analysts discussing J-10's developmental climb, and so on. An IAF superiority may exist in many areas, but there will be no actual dominance, and the viability of an attack on Pakistan (and vice-versa) will diminish as the years go on. In the end, both sides can bring their toys the border, but wars will be waged on the negotiating table...but should India make a preemptive attempt, it will be thwarted.

Last edited:

LCA is already the best in its class....the "Drawing Board" class :lol:

Funny..........pahlay MRCA lay tu low.......
8 years passed but ur failed to understand the western technoilogy..........kasay undersand kar saktay ho sare life tu russian technology use kartay rahay ho :D.

Any ways we are going to have 100 block 52 F-16's by 2012 and with JF-17 Block II's with western tech would be enough for u :D.

Ur in selection phase and we are in production phase.
So who lost. :P

Wasay itnay niukamay hain kay abhi tak 8 saal kay bad bhi aik AC descide nahi kar sakay :rofl:
pahlay MRCA lay tu low.......
8 years passed but ur failed to understand the western technoilogy

ans...CHANAKYA NITI....

ok tell me the names of the aircrafts which can counter su30mki
1)eurofighter---u can't buy that till the winner of mrca is not announced
2)rafale-----same ans
3)gripen----same ans
4)mig35----NO CHANCE
5)f-15----NO CHANCE
6)super hrnet--NO CHANCE
7)f16--18(that to because f16 entered into mrca race(2007) after the deal of 18 f 16 +mlu was signed{2005})

so by delaying mrca deal we have been to able close the doors for u to counter su 30mki temporarily

so in lst 8 yrs u have added only 18 f 16blk52(deal) + 42 f16 mlu(deal)+14 f16(blk unknown) in ur inventory

and

on the other hand we have added 230 su 30mki(deal) +66 mig 29(upgd)+45 mig 29k(deal)+51 miraage 2000(9){upgrd deal to be signed}+250 pakfa(deal):cheers:

pahlay MRCA lay tu low.......
8 years passed but ur failed to understand the western technoilogy

ans...CHANAKYA NITI....

ok tell me the names of the aircrafts which can counter su30mki
1)eurofighter---u can't buy that till the winner of mrca is not announced
2)rafale-----same ans
3)gripen----same ans
4)mig35----NO CHANCE
5)f-15----NO CHANCE
6)super hrnet--NO CHANCE
7)f16--18(that to because f16 entered into mrca race(2007) after the deal of 18 f 16 +mlu was signed{2005})

so by delaying mrca deal we have been to able close the doors for u to counter su 30mki temporarily

so in lst 8 yrs u have added only 18 f 16blk52(deal) + 42 f16 mlu(deal)+14 f16(blk unknown) in ur inventory

and

on the other hand we have added 230 su 30mki(deal) +66 mig 29(upgd)+45 mig 29k(deal)+51 miraage 2000(9){upgrd deal to be signed}+250 pakfa(deal):cheers:

Can this counter MKI;)

Can this counter MKI;)

fake_stealth.jpg

No this will surely.;)

foam-ball-catapult.jpg

enough plz.....we are here to discuss....

I hate when people return to this one on one stuff!!!

Hussnain bhai and BB bhai please allow just one more please please please please............:smitten::smitten:

LCA Tejas......Prototype 1 takes it's maiden flight......

day08_paperplane.jpg

Hussnain bhai and BB bhai please allow just one more please please please please............:smitten::smitten:

LCA Tejas......Prototype 1 takes it's maiden flight......

day08_paperplane.jpg

if our scientists are able to make Tejas from above prototype to this one
lca20tejas20topgunchenar4.jpg

so thts a big reason of wary for you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom