What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Open ur eyes , I have also quoted the price and source which we paid ...........Stop flamming Toad

Do u think USA, France, China , Swden , Brazil are selling weapons like F-16 block 52, Saab etc as an AID or Credits.

Maybe we are twin brothers with all of them, who knows ? mark do you know if we are twins with Brazil or Sweden ?;)

In war only fighter jets would not be envolved there would be missiles......that will play the role in ur terroritory........

Missiles in PAK are not for decoration, y dont u people understand this :hitwall:

You've lost it now. The topic of dicussion is "PAF's possible answer to MRCA".
Following your argument Pakistan needs thousand of missiles. You are capable of producing/ buying lots of them. That's Pakistan's the answer for MRCA.

Question asnswered... close the thread. :rofl:

You've lost it now. The topic of dicussion is "PAF's possible answer to MRCA".
Following your argument Pakistan needs thousand of missiles. You are capable of producing/ buying lots of them. That's Pakistan's the answer for MRCA.

Question asnswered... close the thread. :rofl:

Funny..........pahlay MRCA lay tu low.......
8 years passed but ur failed to understand the western technoilogy..........kasay undersand kar saktay ho sare life tu russian technology use kartay rahay ho :D.

Any ways we are going to have 100 block 52 F-16's by 2012 and with JF-17 Block II's with western tech would be enough for u :D.

Ur in selection phase and we are in production phase.
So who lost. :P

Wasay itnay niukamay hain kay abhi tak 8 saal kay bad bhi aik AC descide nahi kar sakay :rofl:

ive updated my previous post a little bit--- but havent answered to every minute points of lca tagas , as i know the questions/accusations will continously change just to add fuel to the fire--

the thing that they dont understand is that now there cant be 'surgical strikes' or 'limited' nuclear war as indian chief said.... the war will quickly endup as a nuclear conflict - even if our 1 missile , wether from aircrafts or from land or water , hits india, war will be over and all the indian aircrafts cant do anything.

im in pakistan , and im not afraid of a nuclear war-- we talk of a nuclear war while having a nice cup of tea-- we are not afraid , and we know we will take our enemy with us-- weve got nothing to lose :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
8 years passed but ur failed to understand the western technoilogy..........kasay undersand kar saktay ho sare life tu russian technology use kartay rahay ho :D.

Any ways we are going to have 100 block 52 F-16's by 2012 and with JF-17 Block II's with western tech would be enough for u :D.

Wasay itnay niukamay hain kay abhi tak 8 saal kay bad bhi aik AC descide nahi kar sakay :rofl:

After 100 times of request they are ready to provide you just 18:rofl: I dnt know about those 14 which are rumors and talking about 100 F16 :lol:

Ur in production phase .:lol::lol: current jf17 which need modification before induction nothing more that a trainer ... really great .

After 100 times of request they are ready to provide you just 18:rofl: I dnt know about those 14 which are rumors and talking about 100 F16 :lol:

Do u have single one.....?
First get a single F-16 then laugh here........U dont have anything..only in papers :D

Ur in production phase .:lol::lol: current jf17 which need modification before induction nothing more that a trainer ... really great .

Papay JF17 1st SQD is in AIR, Do u know what does Squadron (SQD) means.......or u have low literacy .....n ur purpose here just to flame.

Compare ur all ground support AC's with JF-17........goto JF-17 Multirole thread u will find many things.

Source:-First Squadron of JF-17 Thunder inducted in PAF

Oh and yeah wt abt ur LCA (Last Chance Aircraft)............still no engine and radar.

Another major milestone was achieved when the first Squadron of JF-17 Thunder formally joined fighter aircraft fleet of Pakistan Air Force on Thursday.
A ceremony for the formal induction of JF-17 Thunder aircraft was held at one of the PAF’s operational bases. Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force was chief guest on the occasion.

The Chief of the Air Staff addressing the Airmen congratulated the nation and the PAF personnel on the momentous occasion.

“The formal induction of JF-17 aircraft in the PAF is in line with our resolve to face all challenges with poise and self-confidence. The PAF has invested in the force multipliers like the Air-to-Air refuellers, UAVs and AEW&C aircraft to enhance our capacity and capability to undertake complex operations,” he said.

“These new state-of-the-art inductions make it imperative that we train hard and prepare well to induct and integrate the new systems professionally and safely. The achievements of PAF leave no doubt in my mind that we are immensely capable and, as a team, can set and achieve still higher standards”.

“We are a peaceful nation with no aggressive designs and want to maintain peace with honour in our region. We are inducting new systems to keep pace with technology and maintain credible conventional balance of force, without which peace cannot be ensured in South Asia,” he said.

He said that the JF-17 would be put through its paces in the forthcoming Exercise Hi-Mark 2010.

The ‘JF-17 Thunder’ has the capability to undertake entire spectrum of offensive as well as defensive missions. By joining the elite ranks of PAF, the JF-17 would not only enhance the combat readiness of PAF but also form its back-bone in future.

The ceremony culminated when an A-5-III fighter led three JF-17 Thunder aircraft in a flypast following which a single JF-17 performed aerobatics over the venue.

Oh and yeah wt abt ur LCA (Last Chance Aircraft)............still no engine and radar.

Israeli Radar and General Electric F404 engine:azn:

We do not make Junks with Chinese Credit....That is the reason why we never went for a french upgrade:rofl::rofl:

Do u have single one.....?
First get a single F-16 then laugh here........U dont have anything..only in papers :D

Papay JF17 1st SQD is in AIR, Do u know what does Squadron (SQD) means.......or u have low literacy .....n ur purpose here just to flame.

Compare ur all ground support AC's with JF-17........goto JF-17 Multirole thread u will find many things.

Source:-First Squadron of JF-17 Thunder inducted in PAF

We dnt need old aircraft like u . USA already offer us more advance F16IN and F18 but we have to chose that they are able to suit our requirement or not. not like you after lot of request first they give 18 after some more request 14 more

Seriously first sq. of jf17 :lol: with out proper engine, radar, aviation really a great mile stone

Difference between IAF and PAF that without proper development LCA not inducted in IAF.. but sorry you have no choice rather than jf17 so what PAF can do .... i can understand

Israeli Radar and General Electric F404 engine:azn:

We do not make Junks with Chinese Credit....That is the reason why we never went for a french upgrade:rofl::rofl:

And it is still standing in the garage safe and sound with all this super dooper machinery.:cool:

@MZubair

Leave them brother. They are just here to flame and troll. We know about this LCA and we also know the reality of MRCA. We have many things to be proud and their are many things we still have to work hard. We need to work hard and I hope we continue with this pace and improve it too.
:)

That was funny :lol:

That's not called nikamay ... it's strategy :D. put all bidders against each other, delay it a bit (this time too much), make sellers desperate and get the best deal. You should be aware that most of them are ready for TOT. That's call win.

About production phase ... u are still behind and PAF do not have credible offensive force. But fighting on your own territory and defending it may be just fine if we ignore other factors.

One more thing to let you know Nikamay are still ahead, think of situation if nikamay sudhar gaye to? :azn:

It would be better if you guys quit these childish comments and have some proper discussion, and if can't then leave the thread and don't post more rubbish.

Come on I never said that..... The Only thing I said is, You cannot Have air superiority over Us in a war....

pak wil strike indian Bases with babur missile's and and other missile's so their wil not be any aircraft nor any air superiorty

Sorry to say but Block 52 is not the most advanced model of F-16.

I guess its F-16 I of Block 60....

BTW It can be F-16 IN:woot:
Well for starters, those are not my words (but the U.S. ambassador to Pakistan)...and even though I agree with you...it's irrelevant because the point of the quote was to show that Pakistan was paying for its Block-52+, nothing else. And as for the F-16IN comment, well let us see IAF actually select its MMRCA..which I've been hearing of since before JF-17 even flew, and continue to hear about it as the first fully fledged JF-17 squadrons are raised.

Back
Top Bottom