What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

well I have an argument to put forward......if you can justify.....ok I assume Su-30 will be upgraded to samrt skin and stuff to make them more stealthy....quite understandble.....the what I was able to learn is that IAF would get Su-30s to 280 and here's the link
IAF wants 50 more Sukhois to counter China, Pakistan - India - The Times of India
....but 300 would require a link... which he has not given....if you want to get respect as a poster....credibility does count.....and furthermore, I assume that IAF will get PAK-FA's as stop gap and FGFAs as domestic fighter.....if you can produce FGFA (touted 100% local prodction by many indian posters, which i don't believe given the info available on 25%), which will already be developed and will not require the costs associated will the development of new aircraft....so why not IAF move for a specialized role derivative of FGFA...you dont know i guess how much would 100 MCA cost and 350 FGFA would cost......keeping maintainence costs aside

Su-30 MKI are also in production by HAL which I suppose produce around 20 per year...........as Russia has given permission for that
India ordered 50 more from Russia..........That will be built by russia and bought by India.....and we will have around 280 MKI by 2015.

I hope it clears confusion.

well, About FGFA, its a twin seated variant of PAKFA.......India's contribution is of 25% in it.

India is trying to develop its own industry and for that MCA is must.
FGFA is included in heavy category where as MCA will be of medium range

Su-30 MKI are also in production by HAL which I suppose produce around 20 per year...........as Russia has given permission for that
India ordered 50 more from Russia..........That will be built by russia and bought by India.....and we will have around 280 MKI by 2015.

I hope it clears confusion.

well, About FGFA, its a twin seated variant of PAKFA.......India's contribution is of 25% in it.

India is trying to develop its own industry and for that MCA is must.
FGFA is included in heavy category where as MCA will be of medium range

we can handle ur stealth fighter by our f7pgs :blah::bunny:

we can handle ur stealth fighter by our f7pgs :blah::bunny:

Wow.... Expectations are high from a second gen aircraft, may your patriotism burn like this forever.... :disagree: but to handle your F-7 pg's we have fire and forget stones which even a child can throw from terrace hitting an incoming F-7 of yours

Todays IAF is
141 MKI
45 Mk2
60 Mig 29

And I was comparing IAF vs PAF after 2 years. U wouldnt have MRCA, LCA MCA, FGFA and 200+ MKI after 2 years :cheers:
Man, do you know you are the biggest troll in this thread.

If old Mirage III/V are eq to 4th gen then so is Mig Bison.
By the time all 200 JF-17 will be inducted, Indian will also get their 70-80% of MMRCA ,LCA and probably some PAK-FA too. And full of 280 Su-MKI will be inducted.
Before writing your crap you should have consulted with senior pakistani members about induction plan of JF17. That would have made you less loughing stock.

By the time all 200 JF-17 will be inducted, Indian will also get their 70-80% of MMRCA ,LCA and probably some PAK-FA too. And full of 280 Su-MKI will be inducted.
Before writing your crap you should have consulted with senior pakistani members about induction plan of JF17. That would have made you less loughing stock.

Hey buddy contract is signed only for 150 jf-17 and that too only by 2015... and its on on sellers credit from China...

Well I was the one who said its 300 Sukhoi 30 MKI ..... as per contract 280, let the rest 20 be as per my assumption, well ok... u say 200 Jf series out of which only for 150 Jf-17 have been signed by china and pakistan and that too will be finished only by 2015. where did the extra 50 sneak in and that too in 2 years?
i guess 30x2=60 >50 its simple maths
Next, Mirage ROSE- Do u have 80? or 35? at present.. are there any upgrades going on to make further 45 Mirage to Mirage ROSE?
they'll be going home.....no extra money on them.....

Ok where do u have link to suggest that f-7 is a good fighter aginst 4th gen plane and has been upgraded so perfectly? I have sources to claim that its just a 2nd gen aircraft...
did i say this????????????.....don't expect such things from me boy

And About our FGFA and MCA.... India will produce FGFA and buy it aswell..... And that too Full TOT which will help us in building our own next generation Aircraft MCA/NGFA ...
are you portaying IAF as "pagal nau-daulatiya?". And I have asked for a link mate

And Why worry about the Unit cost, India has money...
Its not worth arguing with you boy......I give up.....

i guess 30x2=60 >50 its simple maths i guess

But the deal is only for 150? look at the Argument starters post he stated 200 jf-17 in 2 years... read the full argument before u try to corner me....:toast_sign:

they'll be going home.....no extra money on them.....

well read the #314 post, its stated 80 ROSE mirage.

did i say this????????????.....don't expect such things from me boy

Again read from the start of this discussion where your country men say f-7 is equal to 4th gen plane and can fight any 4th gen aircraft... read from page 21 post #314

are you portaying IAF as "pagal nau-daulatiya?". And I have asked for a link mate

On what issue do u need link, to confirm production in India or the number of production? Iam ready to give u link

Its not worth arguing with you boy......I give up.....

Well Iam not willing to continue with you either..... U read half of the issue discussed and jump in, which is not fair...

Last edited:
Lets face it. PAF right now has nothing that can be enough for MRCA. J10 won't be enough too. J-XX will take time and I seriously don't consider a chinese plane super advanced on tech. If Pak was working on it, I could have expected some western high tech slapped in, but not from china.

Some good SAMs maybe.

Also all those thinking about 200 JF-17s in a couple of years, please take some "Give me some brains" pill. JF-17 will be inducted 20-30 ac per year. It will take 7-8 years to get them in such numbers.

Other than F16, JF 17, and some upgraded ROSE PAF fleet is too old and obsolete.

Forget about MRCA, first you need to counter 280 Sukhoi 30mki. Good enough for your 150 JF17+70 F16+35 J10( 255 a/c)

Wow.... Expectations are high from a second gen aircraft, may your patriotism burn like this forever.... :disagree: but to handle your F-7 pg's we have fire and forget stones which even a child can throw from terrace hitting an incoming F-7 of yours

f7 is 5th generation stealth fighter how can u handle it :blah:

pakistan is going to induct 900 jf17s , 800 j10b , 700 j-xx , 600 mirage 2-09.. 500 f35 :hang2::blah:

Forget about MRCA, first you need to counter 280 Sukhoi 30mki. Good enough for your 150 JF17+70 F16+35 J10( 255 a/c)

ur 280 su 30 mki have to face china n pakistan :cheesy: do u think they are enough for both countries which are having one of biggest armed forces :cheesy:

f7 is 5th generation stealth fighter how can u handle it :blah:
Well buddy i don't know about the fighter ( F-7pg),the pilot surely will be 5th generation because it requires a lot of courage to intercept an incoming missile.
:victory1::pakistan:

Well buddy i don't know about the fighter ( F-7pg),the pilot surely will be 5th generation because it requires a lot of courage to intercept an incoming missile.
:victory1::pakistan:

:chilli: yeah we got 5th generation pilots :hang2: :what:

Back
Top Bottom