What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

The bottom line is that on most occasions Indians troll each and every thread which they like to so nothing new here also.:cheers:

The bottom line is that on most occasions Indians troll each and every thread which they like to so nothing new here also.:cheers:

I think you havent read that the gentleman above has already said he gave wrong numbers .....................

and your this statement do comes under trolling

Allow me to correct it as how much will IAF have in future.

300 MKI
126-200 MRCA
80 LCA Tejas
250 FGFA+50 T-50
130 MIG 29(India ordered additional 30 Mig 29's)
atleast 100 MCA

There you go total 1110 and many more of LCA MK2 comes out(pakistanis dont troll)

what would IAF want to do??????????launch an intergalactic war?????????????????:pop:

LCA is in development status.......if even production starts next year....1sqd will take one more year to rise up. So the issue is if coz all (either Indian or Pak or anyone intrested in aviation) of us know that LCA production is till not unsure. Selection of engine and radar is still pending. Okay on other hand if 1st sqd of LCA rose up still it wouldnt give an edge..

LCA has got (LSP) limited series production from the GOI and defense minister has sanctioned 8000 crores for it.

No doubt they are out dated. No doubt IAF have plans to upgrade Jaguars...but its still plan.....and even if IAF executes now it will take atleast 2 years from now...... so the word IF comes again....every thing is doubtfull on IF..

HAL has completed phase one of Jaguar Upgradation, so it has already started. no If's

No Mig 21 Bison is 3rd gene, is an old tech not able to fight against 4th gen fighters

Its just like ur comparing Pentium I vs Dual Core processor.

If mig 21 is a 3rd gen plane then what is F-7 which u have included? f-7 is 2nd gen plane and IAF's Mig 21 bison is the latest in the upgraded Mig 21 series.... and is still very fit for war...

I think you havent read that the gentleman above has already said he gave wrong numbers .....................

and your this statement do comes under trolling

What wrong numbers......I also added 5 more Mk9, 30 more mig 29 and 70 MKI which is not realstic ....If i think like u.

I think PAF should keep working on the following projs, especially JF-17 Block II production.

70 F-16 B-52 ( 4th gene)
80 Mirage ROSE (eq to 4th gene)
55 F-7PG (eq to 4th gene)
50 JF-B1 ( 4th gene) 20 already developed, both SQD will be developed by the end of year.

70 JF-B2 ( 4th gene) 2 SQD req till 2012 (makes 2 year plan)

70 Mirage 2K9 (If possible From UAE/France) ( 4th gene)
Total 395 -70 (if PAF dont get from UAE) = 325

300 + Still batter in quality and quanity ....no need to panic

Considering India (on realistic basis...) would only be having following jets after couple of years (Indians dont Trol)

200 MKI
100 Mig 29
50 Mirage 2K9
Total 350
Other Indian jets are unfit for war.

No Mig 21 Bison is 3rd gene, is an old tech not able to fight against 4th gen fighters

Sure...Mig 21 bison is 3rd gen and its chinese copy F7PG is fourth.... right????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LCA is in development status.......if even production starts next year....1sqd will take one more year to rise up. So the issue is if coz all (either Indian or Pak or anyone intrested in aviation) of us know that LCA production is till not unsure. Selection of engine and radar is still pending. Okay on other hand if 1st sqd of LCA rose up still it wouldnt give an edge.

No doubt they are out dated. No doubt IAF have plans to upgrade Jaguars...but its still plan.....and even if IAF executes now it will take atleast 2 years from now...... so the word IF comes again....every thing is doubtfull on IF.

Mig 21 bison can fight although will lose against superior jets.

Outdated is a big term................even mirage 2000 is outdated as Rafeal is here...................and mate you considered it.

f-7 you talking about is also outdated and its production is stoped ............moreover its copy of Mig 21.

What wrong numbers......I also added 5 more Mk9, 30 more mig 29 and 70 MKI which is not realstic ....If i think like u.

I think PAF should keep working on the following projs, especially JF-17 Block II production.

70 F-16 B-52 ( 4th gene)
50 JF-B1 ( 4th gene) 20 already developed, both SQD will be developed by the end of year.

Considering India (on realistic basis...) would only be having following jets after couple of years (Indians dont Trol)

200 MKI
100 Mig 29
50 Mirage 2K9
Total 350

F-7 a 2nd gen aircraft and you call it equal to 4th gen, man you are :sick: ...

When u can get 100 jf-17 series, India can get only 70 Suk 30 MKI and And when India has ordered additional 30 Mig 29 , u just add more 5.... Man again you are :sick:

70 F-16 B-52 ( 4th gene)

200 MKI
100 Mig 29
50 Mirage 2K9
Total 350

numbers about 200+ jf-17................you admitted mate................dont you???

LCA has got (LSP) limited series production from the GOI and defense minister has sanctioned 8000 crores for it.

So, allocating budget never means that bird is on Air and ur having 1 SQD with in 2 years. We allocated 700m $ for 50 JF-17 units....but they are completely not in air. only MASS production is in process.

HAL has completed phase one of Jaguar Upgradation, so it has already started. no If's

Still...its not compareable to Mirage ROSE and F-7PG

If mig 21 is a 3rd gen plane then what is F-7 which u have included? f-7 is 2nd gen plane and IAF's Mig 21 bison is the latest in the upgraded Mig 21 series.... and is still very fit for war...

F-7PG is a interceptor fighter and capable to intercept an missile and 4th generation jets ...and I said in ma post that its compareable to 4th gen figther :cheers:

Learn to accept.

numbers about 200+ jf-17................you admitted mate................dont you???

Yeah I did......coz I m not an Indian.

Secondly even if we are having less then those numbers which I quoted, there is still no need to panic.

As ur hav only 250- 300 (MKI, Mig-29 n Mirage) jets capable to fight in war.

Back
Top Bottom