What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

So, allocating budget never means that bird is on Air and ur having 1 SQD with in 2 years. We allocated 700m $ for 50 JF-17 units....but they are completely not in air. only MASS production is in process.

Still...its not compareable to Mirage ROSE and F-7PG

F-7PG is a interceptor fighter and capable to intercept an missile and 4th generation jets ...and I said in ma post that its compareable to 4th gen figther :cheers:

Learn to accept.

how can mig 21 bison is unfit but f-7( copy of mig 21) is fit ????

you will never accept that you made a mistake in numbers.

India can produce 14 LCA in one year.
but it suprise me that you are confident that Jf-17 will be more than hundred in two years.:P

numbers about 200+ jf-17................you admitted mate................dont you???

I dont know why the hell on earth some indian posteres try to do such stuff.......100 MCA, 250 FGFA, 50 PAK-Fa, 300 MKIs....sometimes I wonder if IAF is gonna buy them from a toy shop....anyhow, no bar on thinking big...:cheers:

So, allocating budget never means that bird is on Air and ur having 1 SQD with in 2 years. We allocated 700m $ for 50 JF-17 units....but they are completely not in air. only MASS production is in process.

Allocating budget does mean that The production starts, and We will get MASS production when once the operational clearance is given.

Still...its not compareable to Mirage ROSE and F-7PG

Thats baseless, In January 2009, India successfully completed the upgrade programs on the Air Force's MiG-27 ground attack variants. DRDO carried out the avionics upgrades on the fighter aircraft. In the upgraded MiG-27s, the avionics system is built around a modular mission computer termed Core Avionics Computer (CAC). The upgraded ground attack fighters are equipped with Inertial Navigation and Global Positioning System (INGPS) providing accurate navigation during aircraft sorties. To provide more accuracy to the aircraft's weapon systems, accurate ranging sensors such as Laser Designator Pod (LDP) and Laser Ranger and Marked Target Seeker (LRMTS) have been integrated in it also. To improve situational awareness of the pilot during air combat, a digital map generator has been integrated along with a digital video recording system, which helps in mission analysis and debrief support

And Jaguar is getting upgraded too...

F-7PG is a interceptor fighter and capable to intercept an missile and 4th generation jets ...and I said in ma post that its compareable to 4th gen figther :cheers:

Learn to accept.

And learn to accept that No 2nd gen aircraft can be made to a 4th gen aircraft..... F-7pg is weaker than Mig 21 bison.....

how can mig 21 bison is unfit but f-7( copy of mig 21) is fit ????

you will never accept that you made a mistake in numbers.

India can produce 14 LCA in one year.
but it suprise me that you are confident that Jf-17 will be more than hundred in two years.:P

@Mig-21 comparison
this is what we call "good maintainence" khala jee. if Bison is unfit for service......then how does it imply that F-7P/PG will also be unfit?

@Production
Well PAC will produce 30 Thunders a year at full capacity.

I dont know why the hell on earth some indian posteres try to do such stuff.......100 MCA, 250 FGFA, 50 PAK-Fa, 300 MKIs....sometimes I wonder if IAF is gonna buy them from a toy shop....anyhow, no bar on thinking big...:cheers:

If I will comment on it ...............it will fall in trolling..................so from me

"NO COMMENT"

@Mig-21 comparison
this is what we call "good maintainence" khala jee. if Bison is unfit for service......then how does it imply that F-7P/PG will also be unfit?

@Production
Well PAC will produce 30 Thunders a year at full capacity.
well mate if you produce even 30 per year.................it wont be 200 in two years.

other gentleman was only talking about generation of aircraft not maintaince.

moreover India can produce 20 su-30 KI per year .
also on order from Russia.

No bar on thinking big when we can achieve it, but its a hurdle for pakistan.... India and Russia have signed for 250 5th gen fighter planes each... and 50 single seater for India and 50 double seater for russia... so a 300 of 5th gen aircraft...

Sukhoi 30 MKI, Back bone of IAF.. we have been ordering and producing .. and Are looking to make it till 300.... and why not google it, u will find lots of sources...

India is one among those who are developing 5th gen aircraft, India has 2 projects, MCA and FGFA....

every one off the track! guys remain focus,

If I will comment on it ...............it will fall in trolling..................so from me

"NO COMMENT"

well I have an argument to put forward......if you can justify.....ok I assume Su-30 will be upgraded to samrt skin and stuff to make them more stealthy....quite understandble.....the what I was able to learn is that IAF would get Su-30s to 280 and here's the link
IAF wants 50 more Sukhois to counter China, Pakistan - India - The Times of India
....but 300 would require a link... which he has not given....if you want to get respect as a poster....credibility does count.....and furthermore, I assume that IAF will get PAK-FA's as stop gap and FGFAs as domestic fighter.....if you can produce FGFA (touted 100% local prodction by many indian posters, which i don't believe given the info available on 25%), which will already be developed and will not require the costs associated will the development of new aircraft....so why not IAF move for a specialized role derivative of FGFA...you dont know i guess how much would 100 MCA cost and 350 FGFA would cost......keeping maintainence costs aside

well I have an argument to put forward......if you can justify.....ok I assume Su-30 will be upgraded to samrt skin and stuff to make them more stealthy....quite understandble.....the what I was able to learn is that IAF would get Su-30s to 280 and here's the link
IAF wants 50 more Sukhois to counter China, Pakistan - India - The Times of India
....but 300 would require a link... which he has not given....if you want to get respect as a poster....credibility does count.....and furthermore, I assume that IAF will get PAK-FA's as stop gap and FGFAs as domestic fighter.....if you can produce FGFA (touted 100% local prodction by many indian posters, which i don't believe given the info available on 25%), which will already be developed and will not require the costs associated will the development of new aircraft....so why not IAF move for a specialized role derivative of FGFA...you dont know i guess how much would 100 MCA cost and 350 FGFA would cost......keeping maintainence costs aside

Well I was the one who said its 300 Sukhoi 30 MKI ..... as per contract 280, let the rest 20 be as per my assumption, well ok... u say 200 Jf series out of which only for 150 Jf-17 have been signed by china and pakistan and that too will be finished only by 2015. where did the extra 50 sneak in and that too in 2 years?

Next, Mirage ROSE- Do u have 80? or 35? at present.. are there any upgrades going on to make further 45 Mirage to Mirage ROSE?

Ok where do u have link to suggest that f-7 is a good fighter aginst 4th gen plane and has been upgraded so perfectly? I have sources to claim that its just a 2nd gen aircraft...

And About our FGFA and MCA.... India will produce FGFA and buy it aswell..... And that too Full TOT which will help us in building our own next generation Aircraft MCA/NGFA ...

And Why worry about the Unit cost, India has money...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom