What's new

PAF Wrecks Havoc On Millitants

Did your abbu not teach you to not interrupt when adults are talking.

Interesting that you believe in the concept of Ammi dhula dein till the age when you can form those long sentences :woot:

First you are not an adult. Not by your behavior. Secondly being a senior member I am telling you truth about your age. You have left that age far behind. So leave this childish trolling and behave sensibly. Somewhere at the back of your mind you might think that you belong to that age group but you don't buddy.

Yaar..Ammi ko dhulane ke liye aap bula rahe ho aur baccha mujhe bol rahe ho.. yeh kya baat hui ?? :D

Main to aap ko bata raha hoon aap ki age guzar gayi hai. Barhai ho jao. Lagta hai aap ko meri post samajh nahi aayi. Poor Indian IQ. Tch tch.

Main to aap ko bata raha hoon aap ki age guzar gayi hai. Barhai ho jao. Lagta hai aap ko meri post samajh nahi aayi. Poor Indian IQ. Tch tch.

Jokes apart.. Sir ji, you are not catching the drift of what @muse and I were talking about..

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly, very little as things stand. Because the ones talking from Pakistan have little or no power to change anything. And the ones who have the power, have no interests in talks.

To be brutally honest (and it may seem extremely cynical), neither.. Revenge probably will work just fine..

PS: Not on Pakistan or Pakistani citizens..

Some time i do wonder that when we say not on Pakistan or Pakistani citizens what does that mean karan?? are the army and intelligence agencies not citizens of Pakistan?? are they not supported fervently by the common citizen??

This difference can be understood by a layman other than intelligentsia??

Some time i do wonder that when we say not on Pakistan or Pakistani citizens what does that mean karan?? are the army and intelligence agencies not citizens of Pakistan?? are they not supported fervently by the common citizen??

This difference can be understood by a layman other than intelligentsia??

Well, When I say not Pakistan or its citizens, I mean not a common man in the street, lest people mistake my comment as an implicit support to terrorist activities of TTP .. When I said revenge would be nice, I mean on specific people responsible for the act in question

Well, When I say not Pakistan or its citizens, I mean not a common man in the street, lest people mistake my comment as an implicit support to terrorist activities of TTP .. When I said revenge would be nice, I mean on specific people responsible for the act in question

I do understand what you meant but the common citizen on the street will view this action against specific people as attack on his nation only. This is what i meant. Any way this is offtopic so let us leave it at that.

But Pakistan says that it is cooperating with US and allowed drone strikes.

1. Would you allow US people to get assets to minimize the collateral damage ? The person who helped them to catch Osama, Afridi is in jail.

2. US also said that when they shared intelligence with Pakistani Army, the terrorists were gone and they tracked it with satellites.

3 .If they don't do drone strikes, terrorists will easily live in Pakistani territory and return back after 2014

Now tell me what options they have ?

Can someone please tell him once, he is asking the same question nth time now and doesnt seem to be satisfied with any answer.

Looks like news didn't went well with our hindu TT!

PAF shall show us more action.

an unfair comment to say the least. race or religion should be kept aside
instead of Hindu the word "Indian" would have been just fine.

Although I dont think he would mind being called Hindu but if the intent is not so polite then it must be avoided.

the issue my dear is that the world is only interested in knowing and highlighting where we didnt come to their expectations and failed so such stories like Osama being within 10 km of the outer boundary wall of PMA (which is bigger than a town iteself) gets a lot of mention instead of the list of mentioning the top tier Al Qaeda and taliban leadership we killed or captured and handed over to Yanks.

Jokes apart.. Sir ji, you are not catching the drift of what @muse and I were talking about..

I read the conversation- he outclassed you in a debate then you showed emotions and after that you resorted back to trolling asusual-
Power of Sandy- Lol-

Can someone please tell him once, he is asking the same question nth time now and doesnt seem to be satisfied with any answer.

Like a Broken record- :D-
Some body give him a jerk-

I read the conversation- he outclassed you in a debate then you showed emotions and after that you resorted back to trolling asusual-
Power of Sandy- Lol-

Its an honor to be outclassed by @muse ... Please remember I never debate with him.. I just talk and enjoy sharing thoughts without caring about any oneupmanship ....

But people like Areesh, thats a different ball game ... ;)

I am reading your posts. And I don't what Indians have to do with this thread. :pop:

I wasnt talking with you anyway :)

Alqaeda, Talibans, LeT, RSS, Shiv Sena, BJP?:cheesy: dumb comments flow continues from an "American".. :D

What's do dumb about it? You didn't like Hindu terrorist organizations included with the rest in the region man? You can't hide the Hindu terrorism that's been going on in India, supported by your media and people in power. If you want to call terrorists, terrorists...you can't remove your Hindu neighbor's name from it and just point to LeT and Alqaeda...RSS, Shiv Sena, BJP do just as much terrorism in the name of religion as crazy maniacs from Alqaeda. So instead of condemning your Hindu friends acts....try DENOUNCING it. I've never seen anything like this. You guys ***** about everyone else....but denounce terrorism done by your own Hindu brethren???? Tells me how 'democratic' India is and how 'tolerant' Indians really are.

Here's for your review (so much for the 'dumb' comments):

Atrocities with Sikhs in India « Stand For Justice

More recent overt sign of indigenous Hindu terrorism: US report | NDTV.com

INDIA IS ONLY FOR HINDUS EXTREMISTS THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS Hindu Terrorists - YouTube

Hindu Extremists RSS, BJP Attack Innocent Christians - YouTube

India: The land of the Hindus? - YouTube

I already told you... Ansarul Islam is an ally not an enemy of the establishment/military. The fighting is taking place in the Tirah valley. TTP has offered LI help in eliminating Ansarul Islam which is a sworn enemy. I hope the jets hit militants rather than anyone else.

Does anyone has any video of PAF or PA targeting terrorist hideouts? In the past they released some videos for air to ground assaults.

But Pakistan says that it is cooperating with US and allowed drone strikes.

1. Would you allow US people to get assets to minimize the collateral damage ? The person who helped them to catch Osama, Afridi is in jail.

2. US also said that when they shared intelligence with Pakistani Army, the terrorists were gone and they tracked it with satellites.

3 .If they don't do drone strikes, terrorists will easily live in Pakistani territory and return back after 2014

Now tell me what options they have ?

1. the CIA & crooked doctor Afridi cooperation was done without the knowledge of Pakistan and was breach of trust & the principles of WoT partnership, no amount of reasoning can justify it. Americans themselves have levied harsh punishments to whistle blowers, soldiers, agents , operatives & people in sensitive positions who sold out country secrets to Israel without permission. no amount of reasoning saved them from the American law.
the crook doctor had a history of fleecing money off the tribal people so CIA picked up a dirty b@stard for a dirty job, serving humanity was never a consideration when CIA hired that shame for Afridi tribe.

2. very absurd statement mostly made by analysts who dont know jack and rely on rhetoric and recycled internet spam to form an opinion. I am disappointed that you even considered to mention it. let me explain what I mean, the Americans have tackled the terrorists through air with two methods. Tomahawk cruise missiles or Predator drones.
the cruise missile takes less than 7 minutes from the Arabian sea when they are launched from USS Naval vessels. the other method is through drones that are already in the area and can engage the target within minutes. they dont take off from airports in Afghanistan or Pakistan because by the time they will reach the target, the intended target would have left already whether or not he is tipped off by Pakistanis. these shady guys (AL Qaeda ) excel at deception and stealth thats why they have survived so long. bickering over failure to take out the terrorists is a waste of time.
blaming Pakistan for tipping off is also shameless & misinformed because ISI lost an average of 2 agents a day at the hands of terrorists who are extremely xenophobic and paranoid & routinely kill people int heir own ranks out of fear of any leaks.& thats the nature of the game of such life where outlaws try to stay one step ahead of the much powerful opponents.
you say Americans were able to track the fleeing target after alleged tip off but have been unable to provide any substantial evidence to prove it, such accusation is based on assumptions and speculations. and do you know how these fleeing terrorists are able to outpace the pursuers despite having the 200+ km predators that were either already en route or in the vicinity?

lets logically think about it, were the terrorists wearing jet packs or did they have "NAS" installed on their vehicles for that extra "kick"? lets say indeed every fleeing terrorist who lived to see another day was able to do so due to the tip off then pray tell whats the deal with the terrorists fleeing such strike in Afghanistan and Africa? did Pakistanis tip them off too?

3. drone trikes in principle are not wrong if the targets are only the terrorists. its the unintended or intended collateral damage which is the issue (e.g. murder of 80 tribesmen in the open gathering after release of RD by CIA just to teach Pakistan a lesson for holding him was nothing but a war crime of grave proportions but who will try America?) drones have been employed on social gatherings and even on rescue workers after the attack, a fact thats been picked up (although halfheartedly) by international human rights watch. I must give credit to those American soldiers who have more character and moral than the shameless horde of warmongers on the web who questioned such attacks.. look up the story where an operator insisted that the victim of a drone strike was a child and he was told to shut-up saying that it was a dog instead to which he commented "a dog on 2 legs?" (look up the story on internet?

your last question is very open ended and I will try to be precise and complete so that I dont loose you and other readers

options for Americans

-for once try to be honest with themselves and their allies in WoT
-have a serious rethink and revisit of their over all war effort.
-see how Northern Alliance has fared so far and how well their funding has worked out (Karzai's brother being caught with cases full of USD bills at UAE airport anyone?, Afghan governors competing each other in terms of corruption & funds embezzlement as per CIA
-the spread and boom of drug production and trade under the watchful eye of worlds most advance military machine.
-stop kidding about stick and carrot approach with taliban & dont offer negotiations while actively seeking to kill their leadership and when they retaliate then cry a river and blame Haqqanis and ISI.
-if finally Pakistan's advice to include Pasthons in the political makeup of Afghanistan has started making sense then be open and honest and dont try to double cross them.

once all Afghan stakeholders are on board then Al Qaeda will loose its hosts and will perish just like a cut out tumor.
I know the selective memory is a big reality of todays information age but Taliban were not that stubborn as originally believed. they offered to accept the mediation of Islamic country and trial of Osama/ Al qaeda according to Islamic Shaira. so to bring closure to this conflict now that they are opening offices here and there then lets bring this point up as well to remove Al Qaeda from the host.
whatever will remain would be easily taken care through special operations and tribal them self, dont forget that they are also the biggest victims of the terrorists and have seen their political and social elite wiped out by the fanatics. there wont be shortage of willing hands to hunt down the hardcore scumbags once you convince the Pashton that this war is not against their ethnicity.

what do you say? not happening? well lets keep arguing over it for next decade. not sure about you but I wont have the time or energy at that time to care about this crap anymore.

@Irfan Baloch I asked from perspective of average Joe from India. Wanted a detailed reply. Thanks for your post. Me too bored with this topic.

Back
Top Bottom