What's new

PAF will not go 5th Generation anytime soon(2030)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nops i didn't meant that but was pointing out flaw in your argument.
If PAKFA whose production will start in around 2018, can be procured by India before 2030 then JXX whose production is also scheduled at around 2018 can also be procured by Pakistan.

your argument is flawed who said pakfa will start production in india?
who said by 2018?i said a possibilty based on the current situation of trials
where is JXX ? show me a JXX flying picture tell me dates when it actually flies ....production schedule is done when all flight requirements are fullfilled as of now pakfa is under flight trials 7 out of 2000 completed... so

how many trials did your JXX complete to be into production by 2018

there is a plane undergoing many tests and modifications every day and then there is hot air where is the comparison ...

believe me the chinese are smart people they want to develop J10 all components by themselves make it better gain some confidence they move they still have major issues to solve in j-10 program .... its like russia developeing pakfa before they can make su27 on its own or US developing f-35 even when they cant make f-16 on its own

Last edited:
Sir there is nothing known about the J-XX program. We have no specs, no pics, no announcements, nothing at all, except fanboy images and blogger's wish list.

Its existence is doubtful as of today. There are very very few possibilities that it would take to skies before 2020.

Even when PakFa is in the skies, its induction is not supposed to be before 2018, how can we even imagine J-XX to be inducted before that.

Remember, all the info that people claim to know come from fanboy wishlists and not authentic sources.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/41648-ws-15-a.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/43154-china-close-test-5th-gen-fighter.html
China's developing her first indigenous T/W ratio of 10:1 turbofan engine ,designated FWS-15.Now we have seen the official pic of its core with intake,ideal bypass duct and nozzle installed.it successfully ran for the first time in April 2005.Qualification of the engine is scheduled for 2020.

AVIC-1 engine family(2006 Zhuhai Airshow)
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/fws18/1011b853.jpg

October Surprises In Chinese Aerospace
by Richard Fisher, Jr.
International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > October Surprises In Chinese Aerospace
It is also likely that there are programs underway at Shenyang and Chengdu to
develop more powerful turbofans for 5th generation fighters. Chinese
professional engineering journals show an interest in engines with a 10 to 1
thrust to weight ratio, thought to be a requirement for advance 15+ ton thrust
engines needed for next generation fighters. One program is called WS-15 and is
likely a program of the Chengdu Engine Group, though some Chinese sources say it
is a Shenyang program. In mid-December 2009 an internet-source image of the
WS-15 engine core appears, at least confirming this program existence. A wall
chart from the 2006 Zhuhai show illustrating China fighter engine history noted
the 5th Generation Aero-engine to be a product of the AVIC-1 Power
Systems; In 2008-2009 AVIC was further reorganized resulting in the AVIC
Engine Group,which may promote greater cooperation among formerly competing
engine groups. . .

Last edited:
October Surprises In Chinese Aerospace
by Richard Fisher, Jr.
International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > October Surprises In Chinese Aerospace
It is also likely that there are programs underway at Shenyang and Chengdu to
develop more powerful turbofans for 5th generation fighters. Chinese
professional engineering journals show an interest in engines with a 10 to 1
thrust to weight ratio, thought to be a requirement for advance 15+ ton thrust
engines needed for next generation fighters. One program is called WS-15 and is
likely a program of the Chengdu Engine Group, though some Chinese sources say it
is a Shenyang program
. In mid-December 2009 an internet-source image of the
WS-15 engine core appears, at least confirming this program existence. A wall
chart from the 2006 Zhuhai show illustrating China fighter engine history noted
the 5th Generation Aero-engine to be a product of the AVIC-1 Power
Systems; In 2008-2009 AVIC was further reorganized resulting in the AVIC
Engine Group,which may promote greater cooperation among formerly competing
engine groups. . .

As you can see, its all speculation. And more over the source is not credible.

Its not what I say. Its what I have seen, heard and read.

To give you an example, lets take JF-17. Whatever I have read from across the border, they label JF-17 as a can of tin, an all metal airframe and Chinese cheap avionics and stuff like that, while glorifying their LCA. Its not just one source, multiple sources.

in our country only about 15 to 20percent people know about LCA and about jf-17 hardly .1 percent knows about . . but in Pakistan about 20 percent people shouting as LCA as a big failiure. . about multiple sources point a jf-17 a crap. . no big organisations source point it even THE TIMES OF INDIA unlike pakistan

A few months back was reading something on that Indian defence analyst run livefist blog, something written about JF-17, he or whoever wrote that piece was all praises for LCA, while JF-17 was crap, without even thinking that the JF-17 has become operational, while the LCA even after decades of development is still in testing and other stuff and hardly 20 ordered, JF-17 getting attention from export potential clients, while LCA well no need to say further.
i accept lot of blogs wrote jf-17 wrongly. . but not about sanitation:lol:

i am here not saying Indian media not wrote crap but saying not as pakistani media:tdown:
So this is the mentality which we and I are talking about. All on this side of the border crap, while on your side of the border, awesome.

no we do not have yours like rupee and paisa news to zoom .. . .

Last edited:
nops i didn't meant that but was pointing out flaw in your argument.
If PAKFA whose production will start in around 2018, can be procured by India before 2030 then JXX whose production is also scheduled at around 2018 can also be procured by Pakistan.

Let me highlight another difference between PAKFA and Chinese JXX....PAKFA is a JV between India and Russia...a 50-50 Partnership...In other words if 100 Planes are produced 50 would be inducted by India...Can we say the same thing about JXX??? No because China will first fill in their number/needs...

As said by some members this thread is worthless..I had my debate with coupld of members from Pakistan and it is clear there is no countermeasure against IAF Fifth Generation planes atleast in public domain...Once we will get to know about PAF countermeasures we can discuss...Before then it is just living in fantacy land and talking stuff which is very different from reality...

we have budget constrains first of all and 2nd thing our only best frnd is china who may can help us in this regard but sadly they havent developed any like that so far.. and when its usa , abt usa.. they will provide pakistan with any stealth tec if it has to fulfill some personal agendas related pakistan .. otherwise they even dont allow us to come closer to it.

when this air craft will be in service by IAF then we will talk about it :angel:

when this air craft will be in service by IAF then we will talk about it :angel:

by that way we can even talk about fc20 and improved version of jf17

and we all know about present jf17 ..... good so we will talk when this all come with PAF

by that way we can even talk about fc20 and improved version of jf17

and we all know about present jf17 ..... good so we will talk when this all come with PAF

ur pakFa is will take number of years while these two birds are near to induction :angel: and thundes are in service :angel: unlike ur LCA :angel:

invisible-plane.jpg

Improved version of indian pakfa 6th generation fighter By HAL :angel: The invincible fighter no one can destroy it :cry:

ur pakFa is will take number of years while these two birds are near to induction :angel: and thundes are in service :angel: unlike ur LCA :angel:

dude dont use double standard for tht

as we all know china also facing problem with j10b engine .... and as my knowledge fc20 is a variant of j10b so how can u say that both ready to induction and about improved jk17 m not heart any deal that finalized with any country
correct me if m wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom