What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can cry all you wan't. Won't change facts.

Pakistani fighter pilots are better trained than Indian one's. This has been proven again and again in previous wars, and also in other engagements.

American officers deployed on academies that trained Pakistani and Israeli F-16 fighter pilots ranked PAF F-16 fighter pilots as more aggressive than Israeli F-16 pilots.

you going nuts? When was the previous war, 33 yrs. Think about it bro, what u say.

According to this, which is a post on another military forum btw, the MKI RCS is 11.5. But where does it say that this is the full combat loadout RCS as you claim? This number is most probably the empty loadout RCS. In which case, the MKi is infact what I said it was earlier - a WHALE.

Not to mention that it clearly states (UNOFFICIAL ESTIMATE)
the Rcs of the Mki is Debated Many times on PDF Since you are new to the Forum here Search on the Net your Self i Don,t want to Entertain you Much as you are rookie To this topic

That's what I'm saying.

My argument is that PAF has more over-all kills, it has ALWAYS shot-down more Indian aircrafts than losing its own, and itt has much more combat experience and has successfully fought not only India but Afghan fighter pilots, Soviet fighter pilots, and Israeli fighter pilots.

All of this reflects the fact that PAF pilots are better trained than IAF fighter pilots.

Moreover, we have accounts of American trainers who trained/fought PAF F-16 pilots and Israeli F-16 pilots...and American trainers also trained/fought Indian pilots in exercises...

Amongst the above mentioned fighter pilots, Americans regarded PAF F-16 fighter pilots as the best one's, while Israelis coming a close second.

Reviews of Indian fighter pilots were mixed.

So, tell me, what does all this show? It is easy to see that PAF fighter pilots are far superior and better trained than Indian Air Force pilots--who are pretty good themselves btw.

For all the things mentioned above, I have sources if you need.
it shows nothing but ur naiveness...
u must be knowing in before wars india was ill quipped and ill prepared... indian jets didn't stood much chance against ur american jets...... so ur pilot performed better... its better machine which can make even a average figher look good....

anyway., provide link where US said **** pilots are no.1 and israelis are worse than pakis....

Pakistani fighter pilots are better trained than Indian one's. This has been proven again and again in previous wars, and also in other engagements.

American officers deployed on academies that trained Pakistani and Israeli F-16 fighter pilots ranked PAF F-16 fighter pilots as more aggressive than Israeli F-16 pilots.
--
he and i too asked for link to prove your claim..
please provide link

Moreover, we have accounts of American trainers who trained/fought PAF F-16 pilots and Israeli F-16 pilots...and American trainers also trained/fought Indian pilots in exercises...
Amongst the above mentioned fighter pilots, Americans regarded PAF F-16 fighter pilots as the best one's, while Israelis coming a close second.
Reviews of Indian fighter pilots were mixed.
Keep hearing you repeat this- provide a source or shut your mouth bro.

And again F-16 F-16 F-16, your pilot trained for any other fighter, or just F-16. Or you planning to counter whole IAF with F-16.

the Rcs of the Mki is Debated Many times on PDF Since you are new to the Forum here Search on the Net your Self i Don,t want to Entertain you Much as you are rookie To this topic

No offense... but are you illiterate or are you an idiot? You must be one or the other.

For the 3rd time I'm asking that you present consistent official facts with regards to the RCS of the MKI. Just because the topic was discussed on PDF doesn't mean that the information was accurate.

You have already mentioned twice that I am a "rookie", thanks. If I'm a rookie then you musnt have even hatched yet.

you know what "kid"

PAF pilots clock on an avrage 150 flying hours every year as against 250+ of Indian fighter pilots and do you know indian pilots are training with singaporeans and israeli F16 pilots for at least a decade

just a side note do you know singaporean F16s are parked in india and they train in india and that to against indian fighter pilots just like khair jane do first do some research

and one more thing do you know that in todays world superior avionikcs tech is with Indians not pakistanies deu to money constrains and americn sanctions ;)

you know what "kid"

PAF pilots clock on an avrage 150 flying hours every year as against 250+ of Indian fighter pilots and do you know indian pilots are training with singaporeans and israeli F16 pilots for at least a decade

just a side note do you know singaporean F16s are parked in india and they train in india and that to against indian fighter pilots just like khair jane do first do some research

and one more thing do you know that in todays world superior avionikcs tech is with Indians not pakistanies deu to money constrains and americn sanctions ;)
jane do sirjii....kyun bacche ko dara rahe hoo....
he is new on patriotic puberty , can't think logically...let him dream..

I was tempted to give you a negative rating for this post. You should recognize that close in there is 50-50 chance of getting shot down. So I guarantee you the Su-30 MKI pilot is sweating when he sees a JF-17 turning into him within visual range.

You are an elite member act like one.

All indian inventory is full of Russian junk... in every war Russian junk has no stand against American jets saddam dumped Russian junk in sand....

Russian promise more give less
American promise less give more

All indian inventory is full of Russian junk... in every war Russian junk has no stand against American jets saddam dumped Russian junk in sand....

Russian promise more give less
American promise less give more
--
and you guys SUPERD DUPER JF runs on that Junk engine..
thats why you guys so happy to recive mi35 junk..
so junky ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom