What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly, Su-30MKI's RCS is larger than F-15 and its electronic jamming isn't as good.
Not its you are comparing it with su-27 but it more comparable with su-35 in Structure and Size As for RCS of Mki is Debatable Iaf made any structural and Logistic changes eg for Ram coatings Etc
AND yes I agree with you that F-16 vs Mki Will take all day may be years if debated.
As for jamming Mki israel jammers which Israelis Use in their F-15's

Last edited:
According to this, which is a post on another military forum btw, the MKI RCS is 11.5. But where does it say that this is the full combat loadout RCS as you claim? This number is most probably the empty loadout RCS. In which case, the MKi is infact what I said it was earlier - a WHALE.

Not to mention that it clearly states (UNOFFICIAL ESTIMATE)
--
its not enemy weakens which cause defeat ..
its victors skill to exploit it ..
how PAF can able to exploit weakens of WHALE RCS of Mki
hope you wil put data and not "I think "

--
you post of traing

That's what I'm saying.

My argument is that PAF has more over-all kills, it has ALWAYS shot-down more Indian aircrafts than losing its own, and itt has much more combat experience and has successfully fought not only India but Afghan fighter pilots, Soviet fighter pilots, and Israeli fighter pilots.

All of this reflects the fact that PAF pilots are better trained than IAF fighter pilots.

Moreover, we have accounts of American trainers who trained/fought PAF F-16 pilots and Israeli F-16 pilots...and American trainers also trained/fought Indian pilots in exercises...

Amongst the above mentioned fighter pilots, Americans regarded PAF F-16 fighter pilots as the best one's, while Israelis coming a close second.

Reviews of Indian fighter pilots were mixed.

So, tell me, what does all this show? It is easy to see that PAF fighter pilots are far superior and better trained than Indian Air Force pilots--who are pretty good themselves btw.

For all the things mentioned above, I have sources if you need.

Sir,

Those dys re gone when Khalil Mian fakhta oraiya kartay thay---it is all about the machine and what it carries---. Operator does come into play, but the machine gets the higher points---.

We are living in the world of coming drones----so the myth of the man behind the machine is shattered years ago---. Your machine has to have something substntial for the man to do something.

The best combat pilots are so good because they can multitask, communicate effectively, co-ordinate, maintain all around awareness and make the right decisions in the heat of battle. The best air forces in the world are good because they repeatedly game complex scenarios in training, learn from their mistakes and improve.

Obviously technology helps, for instance the work load for an F-35 pilot is probably 60% to 70% lower than a F-16 Block 52 pilot flying the same mission and so the F-35 pilot has more time to focus on the battle aided by decision supports systems the F-35 pilot is far more dangerous. The F-35 is the exception, nothing comes close to the capabilities the F-35 pilot can bring to the battle. But the F-35 pilot is also in danger of being overloaded by information something an F-16 pilot does not have to worry about.

In the future, when an F-35 pilot looks out his canopy at a flight of enemy aircraft beyond visual range. The pilot will know the speed, heading, altitude, aircraft type, munition type and characteristics, range, fuel state and possible targets for that flight. The system will also tell the pilot which assets have been tasked to engage that enemy, when and where.

To get an idea of the immense advantage that information brings and since its the soccer world cup season. Imagine Iranian players wearing a Google glass type device in the game against Argentina. Imagine the system projects a birds eye view of the pitch showing the real time position of all team mates and opponents. The system also displays the characteristics of the opponent (speed, left footed or right) , energy state and identifies gaps while defending or attacking. Let us pretend this system also coordinates the movement and position of other Iranian players on the pitch. So in that game when Messi faked right, dragged the ball left and scored a wonderful goal with his left foot the system would have told the Iranian player attacking Messi where to position himself to best protect against that goal.The system would have also alerted the goal keeper and defenders to cover the right post. A system like that can help an ordinary team beat an extra ordinary team easily.

I believe this is the future of air combat and the rest of the world will have a first gulf war moment yet again when this capability is demonstrated in a future conflict. Until then people will continue to brag about turn rates, thrust, mach number and wing loading.

lol...to all those Pakistani thinking they can beat indian mki with f16... jst one answer....
how many of u think f16 can beat chinese su30mkk ... :lol::lol:
heck.. f16 doesn't stand a chance against upgraded mirage 2000 and mig29.. let go of su30mki...
if pakistanii can beat indian mki.. i am sure they can rule chinese sky who have su30mkk....:haha:

you this, the F-15 has a formidable combat record, what does the likes of SU-30 has to show for it'self.....has it even ever fired in anger. !!!
Look @Windjammer No offence as for combat records Sir It apply with Many of the new generation fighter Eg F-22 , Ef ,su-35 Typhoon,Rafale Gripen Never ever combat tested Expert and Analyst All over the World Make their Assessment On Superior Technology they posses on Paper My Data was Sources That was Available on Net By a Defense Expert Site Rather Some Random Blog It can be Debated.And For anger it has no chance in Debates and Practicality

Pakistan's pilot-training is far superior to India's. Results from previous wars, over-all "kills" of both air forces, combat-experience, and results from different international exercises are ALL in favor of PAF. So, it is easy to conclude that PAF pilots are better trained than Indians.

So Pakistan Air Force holds a supreme advantage in pilot-quality, as PAF pilots are amongst the best in the world--while IAF is a league behind then the elite of the elite pilot-league to which PAF fighter pilots belong.
Utter,utter BS.

Moreover, we have American pilot's witness who faced IAF Su-30MKI's and PAF F-16's in air exercise..and his views are over-whelming in favor of PAF.
Provide a source for this absurd claim.

They are.
image.png

ok look at Indo paks air war fare this way

pakistan has 18 Blk 52 + 13 + 42 to be upgrded to Blk 50 F-16s & some 50 JF17s + 100 misclaneous 2nd gen fighters backed by two swedish & 4 chinese AWACs

which have to fight 59 mirage 2000 +63 Mig 29s (both upgraded to the best level possible san AESA) + 144 Su 30 MKIs + 150 Bisons backed by 3 Phalcon & 4 DRDO made AWACs

now the pilot training which many pakistani kids beleave PAF is miles ahead to IAF ... well its good for us in a way but ground realities are very very differnt ... trust me :)

That's what I'm saying.

My argument is that PAF has more over-all kills, it has ALWAYS shot-down more Indian aircrafts than losing its own, and itt has much more combat experience and has successfully fought not only India but Afghan fighter pilots, Soviet fighter pilots, and Israeli fighter pilots.

All of this reflects the fact that PAF pilots are better trained than IAF fighter pilots.

Moreover, we have accounts of American trainers who trained/fought PAF F-16 pilots and Israeli F-16 pilots...and American trainers also trained/fought Indian pilots in exercises...

Amongst the above mentioned fighter pilots, Americans regarded PAF F-16 fighter pilots as the best one's, while Israelis coming a close second.

Reviews of Indian fighter pilots were mixed.

So, tell me, what does all this show? It is easy to see that PAF fighter pilots are far superior and better trained than Indian Air Force pilots--who are pretty good themselves btw.

For all the things mentioned above, I have sources if you need.
---
PAf Kil ratio
PAF was superior in Quality of AF before ....
PAF have good combat exper - yes
PAF have better kill ration over IAF in previous was - may be yes i am not sure...
----
It was all BEFORE its hisotry...
--
we lacked because both due to training and AF
now we have best of world ...
---
read mastakan simple and effective sumamry .. which i am trying to convey..
you was g8 when india was competeing your toyota corola with maruti 800 (mehran in pak)
now india have ferari but pak just upgaraded to next genration corola...
--
with MKi's, jagur, mig29
india hev more option of AAMs, LGBs , radars , to name a few which constitue a TACTICAL STRATEGY
we have option of iseraly, frech, russian equiplemnt
but pak have only chinese , brazilain and italy option whihc still now up to mark from above list

image.png

ok look at Indo paks air war fare this way

pakistan has 18 Blk 52 + 13 + 42 to be upgrded to Blk 50 F-16s & some 50 JF17s + 100 misclaneous 2nd gen fighters backed by two swedish & 4 chinese AWACs

which have to fight 59 mirage 2000 +63 Mig 29s (both upgraded to the best level possible san AESA) + 144 Su 30 MKIs + 150 Bisons backed by 3 Phalcon & 4 DRDO made AWACs

now the pilot training which many pakistani kids beleave PAF is miles ahead to IAF ... well its good for us in a way but ground realities are very very differnt ... trust me :)
--
data and logic is strictly prohibited:yahoo:

Utter,utter BS.

You can cry all you wan't. Won't change facts.

Pakistani fighter pilots are better trained than Indian one's. This has been proven again and again in previous wars, and also in other engagements.

American officers deployed on academies that trained Pakistani and Israeli F-16 fighter pilots ranked PAF F-16 fighter pilots as more aggressive than Israeli F-16 pilots.

Pakistani fighter pilots are better trained than Indian one's. This has been proven again and again in previous wars, and also in other engagements.
Provide a source.

American officers deployed on academies that trained Pakistani and Israeli F-16 fighter pilots ranked PAF F-16 fighter pilots as more aggressive than Israeli F-16 pilots.
Provide a source.

You can cry all you wan't. Won't change facts.
So your delusions are now facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom