What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
*you are confused, you confused "quality" with "quantity".

*How can you validate your claim of PAF f-16 being reduced in capability?

*ALQ-211 is the most advanced multiband jammer in this region, dont give your 8222B case because 8222b is vintage and has its limitations in power distribution being a small jammer. How many DRFM based jammers are operational in IAF and on which platforms? Sorbtsya on mki and 8222b on rest.

PAF currently lacks a HOBS missile, true that

IRST is still not able to replace a radar as an aircraft primary sensor, and will do so for many years, even decades.

HMDS is on both sides so a mute point again

Did i see you mentioning RWR?? Do you know which RWR is being used in jf-17 and what are its capabilities?

Lastly, after the inclusion of AWACS (2 types in PAF) on both sides, detecting x before y is more of a moot point.
0---

Lastly, after the inclusion of AWACS (2 types in PAF) on both sides, detecting x before y is more of a moot point.[/quote]
you mean Swedis eyeri and kj same capable as IAF phalcons ..
can jf17 data link with swedish so does f16 with kj
--
with all that stuff...on air..
india have eyes in space ...:-)

Never underestimate your enemy and prepare as per threat, this is what PAF do.
--
we never underestimate..
enemy themselves underestimate their own people and walk alone without taking ther airfoce and navy in confidence..
PAF was g8 when USA was REAL ALLY ..
now except nukes and some f16 block 52 .. rest are planet only not fighters aganst Mkis , miraje mig29
--

Sorry but degrading a Machine without knowing supporting facts make me hurt ( why it hurts ? Coz I have been working with this machine from past 3 years . Down playing the advantage given by Su-30 MKI's airframe by simply blabbering its large RCS over and over again makes no sense
Sir, no one is degrading any toy, this is just one of the disadvantage that was disclosed..... however if i was to tell you that once an MKI commander with the rank of Wing Commander disclosed to his Pakistani course mate (then also a Wing Commander) that if he had to go into battle, he would rather be in his old stead (M-2000)....you would most probably read me another chapter from some fantacy novel.
Those figures are laughable. The SU-27 is 15 but the legendary MKI is at 4???

Oh please. "best available facts on the net" Don't make me laugh.
Just ignore all these internet warriors who are able to decimate a whole squadron sitting behind a screen.

Personal attack. No valuable reaction. So instead of discussion this is moving towards personal... I am not your kutta. This is a discussion forum.

How is it personal ?

If your bisons are on par of F-16 blk-50/52s then why retiring them and purchasing Rafaels?? :D
--
we walk with time ..
we replaced it because .. its served its purpose not it utility...
that why people say old is gold for utility ...
you still ride with mustang but days are of ferari ...
does not mean mustang cant run on road ..

Those figures are laughable. The SU-27 is 15 but the legendary MKI is at 4???

Oh please. "best available facts on the net" Don't make me laugh.
Global Security org is Reputed Site i case of defense they have Expert facts Back End to Rely on their Data Many of the Many of this data available on Wiki Itself which is Taken Reference to Global security Org Site so Think before what are you Saying yyou are Rookie in Commenting on the field of Aeronautical Engineering.
Secondly the 4 m2 data is for without weapons Load(its btw 11-12 m2 Stated Below ) as for Less Rcs Su-35 have RCS btw 1-3m2 which much similar to Mki in Size and Structure Rather su-27

Indians who doubt PAF proficiency in WVR sans HMD

"A six-member PLAAF delegation led by Major General Zhan Houshun, commander of Chengdu Regional Air Force Command, witnessed the exercise on the last day and participated in a simple yet graceful closing ceremony. Major General Zhan Houshun, leader of the PLAAF delegation, expressed gratitude on behalf of PLAAF commander, who is also a member of the Chinese Military Command to PAF Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt for sanctioning Shaheen-III Air Exercise.

While addressing the closing ceremony, he said, “PAF has conducted joint exercises with foreign air forces for a long time, obtained great achievements, demonstrated first rate training level and combat efficiency and gained rich experiences that are worth to learn and draw lessons from. We are deeply impressed by PAF’s aggressive combat style and brave fighting spirit and greatly moved by the ‘train as you fight’ training principle and streamlined efficient training approach.

We admire your superb and all round flying skill and outstanding tactical expertise. We have learnt a lot from you which will bring a whole new inspiration to the innovation and development of PLAAF’s military training”. He further said, “I am sure that the closure of joint training is not an end but a new starting point which will deepen, broaden and promote the friendship, exchanges and cooperation between China and Pakistan, the two armed forces and specially the two Air Forces”."

Pak-China joint air exercise ‘Shaheen-III’ concludes

--
we walk with time ..
we replaced it because .. its served its purpose not it utility...
that why people say old is gold for utility ...
you still ride with mustang but days are of ferari ...
does not mean mustang cant run on road ..

I'm sorry to say, but for your last 4 posts all I've read is ferrari, mercedez, utilitiy and some other complete bogus statements my friend. This is a military forum where we discuss facts and arguments. Not a car enthusiast pub filled with analogies of nonsense.

Unbiased assessment

Training and Pilot-Quality

Pakistan's pilot-training is far superior to India's. Results from previous wars, over-all "kills" of both air forces, combat-experience, and results from different international exercises are ALL in favor of PAF. So, it is easy to conclude that PAF pilots are better trained than Indians.

This a fact, and if any Indian wants to dispute this point, then all he has to do is to go to ACIG.org (International Air war database used by fighter pilots to study war-record). ACIG.org put PAF above IAF when it comes to over-all kills.

Moreover, we have American pilot's witness who faced IAF Su-30MKI's and PAF F-16's in air exercise..and his views are over-whelming in favor of PAF.

So Pakistan Air Force holds a supreme advantage in pilot-quality, as PAF pilots are amongst the best in the world--while IAF is a league behind then the elite of the elite pilot-league to which PAF fighter pilots belong.

Technological aspect

Although PAF's F-16 block 52 armed with AIM-120Cs are the best fighter jets in the region, PAF lacks numbers. IAF's 150+ Su-30MKI's, and hundreds of other fighter jets are more than enough to bloody PAF's nose.

PAF will fight a bloody defensive war over Pakistani skies. In defensive role, PAF is more than a match to IAF. But over-all, IAF holds the technological edge over PAF.

Over-all
PAF will be able to hold IAF in check for 2,3 weeks. If the war goes to months and months, IAF will eventually prevail owing to its larger numbers.

Good to see some Indians who aren't blinded by delusional brainwashing and call out facts as they are.
--link please

Historically, it is the PAF that has conducted pre-emptive strikes over india in the first round of a battle, 65 is the best example.

5 decade old example is not relevant today. 65 - PAF was better equipped than anything IAF have.

Indians who doubt PAF proficiency in WVR sans HMD

"A six-member PLAAF delegation led by Major General Zhan Houshun, commander of Chengdu Regional Air Force Command, witnessed the exercise on the last day and participated in a simple yet graceful closing ceremony. Major General Zhan Houshun, leader of the PLAAF delegation, expressed gratitude on behalf of PLAAF commander, who is also a member of the Chinese Military Command to PAF Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt for sanctioning Shaheen-III Air Exercise.

While addressing the closing ceremony, he said, “PAF has conducted joint exercises with foreign air forces for a long time, obtained great achievements, demonstrated first rate training level and combat efficiency and gained rich experiences that are worth to learn and draw lessons from. We are deeply impressed by PAF’s aggressive combat style and brave fighting spirit and greatly moved by the ‘train as you fight’ training principle and streamlined efficient training approach.

We admire your superb and all round flying skill and outstanding tactical expertise. We have learnt a lot from you which will bring a whole new inspiration to the innovation and development of PLAAF’s military training”. He further said, “I am sure that the closure of joint training is not an end but a new starting point which will deepen, broaden and promote the friendship, exchanges and cooperation between China and Pakistan, the two armed forces and specially the two Air Forces”."

Pak-China joint air exercise ‘Shaheen-III’ concludes
--
which are AF are in excercise ?
if jf 17,
how much credible to give rating of af given by those who made it ...?

Global Security org is Reputed Site i case of defense they have Expert facts Back End to Rely on their Data Many of the Many of this data available on Wiki Itself which is Taken Reference to Global security Org Site so Think before what are you Saying yyou are Rookie in Commenting on the field of Aeronautical Engineering.
Secondly the 4 m2 data is for without weapons Load(its btw 11-12 m2 Stated Below ) as for Less Rcs Su-35 have RCS btw 1-3m2 which much similar to Mki in Size and Structure Rather su-27

Easy there tiger. Unless you can find multiple, consistent official facts which state that the RCS of the whale that you call an MKI is 4 without a weapons load and 11-12 with a load, I'm not going to argue with you.

Just ignore all these internet warriors who are able to decimate a whole squadron sitting behind a screen.
My question is to you Mr @Windjammer don't hide behind Shelter i Asked you something Leave that data i Posted (you will never Agree i Know)there it is Just answer my question
f-15 have much Larger RCS as compare to F-16 in your Words "huge" So that Makes f-15 Less compatible with F-16 In A2A Engagements Please Answer Practically No Prestige

Historically, it is the PAF that has conducted pre-emptive strikes over india in the first round of a battle, 65 is the best example.

Why bringing 65 now? There is no denial in it, during 60's the whole Pak Armed Forces was better equipped then Indian one, better tanks, better planes, better trained soldier. Because we didnt expected any war during 60's. But not now bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom