What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop having a complex over size . Tiny Britain ruled the whole world once .
@Munir..
negative rating .. for putting logic ahead of blah blah
cool
@Cherokee
you nailed it.. but magical powers come in ratings

Albeit, this thread is turning into another stick measuring contest, none the less i have to say that i discussed in detail with a PAF Block-52 pioneer on the F-16 Vis MKI scenario. In a military aviation book, the author is of opinion that there is no best fighter in the world, he gave the example that a F-16 can fly rings around a Tornado but at the same time like the Tornado, it can't hold station for three hours. According to the PAF officer, a Group Captain, the MKI is a superb aircraft but it has it's advantages and disadvantages.... the main advantage being the fuel capacity hence it can loiter for longer periods. Those who argue that it can carry a dozen or so missiles, what good they be if it gets hit by even a single missile, one of it's main disadvantage is it's huge RCS, the officer disclosed that during an exercise with somewhat similar kind of aircraft belonging to a friendly air force, even the JF-17 detected it before it picked up the smaller aircraft, by that time the JFT had launched it's weapon and broken off. !!!!
--
agree with AF + and -
but do you think those who know thier + will neglect its - ?
is it so easy to lock and shoot and boom ?
Mki are thmeself have powerful radar and ecm.. will it not take care of it ....?
why F15 are so good despite huge size

Easy there tiger. Unless you can find multiple, consistent official facts which state that the RCS of the whale that you call an MKI is 4 without a weapons load and 11-12 with a load, I'm not going to argue with you.
Friend :azn::azn:I commend you Negligence of my question hidden in it My question is that f-15 which have Larger Rcs or in your Words it" whale" So its Less comparable to f-16 or any other fighter In A2A Engagements which have Less Rcs to It Think Wisely:enjoy::enjoy:

Personal attack. No valuable reaction. So instead of discussion this is moving towards personal... I am not your kutta. This is a discussion forum.
Atleast i dint expect this from you,show me where is the personal attack ,-ve rating for this jeez.

@ALL Thats a BS thread, the current world is not AF vs AF, or Navy VS Navy. The modern forces is all about combined forces, it not going to happen a F-16 come on Indian territory and say 'Hey! Dude come on one o one with Flanker, this is not mythological age, or some Mahabharata .

Todays war is all about combined assets, thats include from your AF to your satellite forces to ground forces. This is not going to be one o one.

And thats a BS philosophy of Pak that, they have better trained pilots, they even didnt know about Indian training program, and they think they are on top of world, thats BS.

--
which are AF are in excercise ?
if jf 17,
how much credible to give rating of af given by those who made it ...?

JF-17 last year shot-down Su-27s (2 out of 3 engagements) in air-exercises in China.

Su-27 is considered one of the THE BEST EVER dog-fighter out there.

And JF-17 is just "maturing" as of now...and it will become way more lethal fighter by 2018 Inshallah.

JF-17 block III will make Su-30MKI run for its money in a dog fight...

Friend :azn::azn:I commend you Negligence of my question hidden in it My question is that f-15 which have Larger Rcs or in your Words it" whale" So its Less comparable to f-16 or any other fighter which have Less Rcs to It Think Wisely:enjoy::enjoy:

I understood your question the first time you asked it. Consequently, I'm asking that you find consistent official facts claiming the MKI's RCS.

I'm sorry to say, but for your last 4 posts all I've read is ferrari, mercedez, utilitiy and some other complete bogus statements my friend. This is a military forum where we discuss facts and arguments. Not a car enthusiast pub filled with analogies of nonsense.
--
bhai i expect you to look to logic not the example ...
those are the simplest form to put point ...
i am not air force veteran but no the basic military warfare, psycho
from chinese gun powder to British en filed rifel to blitkrig of germans to baburs use of cannon in india..
thanks for reply

My question is to you Mr @Windjammer don't hide behind Shelter i Asked you something Leave that data i Posted (you will never Agree i Know)there it is Just answer my question
f-15 have much Larger RCS as compare to F-16 in your Words "huge" So that Makes f-15 Less compatible with F-16 In A2A Engagements Please Answer Practically No Prestige
--
if ask data and logic many ran or hide :-)
because PAF is better than IAF .. debate this to death . but
dont ask how ?

My question is to you Mr @Windjammer don't hide behind Shelter i Asked you something Leave that data i Posted (you will never Agree i Know)there it is Just answer my question
f-15 have much Larger RCS as compare to F-16 in your Words "huge" So that Makes f-15 Less compatible with F-16 In A2A Engagements Please Answer Practically No Prestige

YES.

American fighter pilot here on this forum (Gambit) who have flown against F-16 has told us that it is REALLY hard to pick-up a F-16 on radar.

Huge RCS *is* a bad thing...but it is not the only decider however.

Lastly, Su-30MKI's RCS is larger than F-15 and its electronic jamming isn't as good.

F-16s vs Su-30s? F-16 would take it easily all day every day.

I understood your question the first time you asked it. Consequently, I'm asking that you find consistent official facts claiming the MKI's RCS.
well all Sites have different Versions one from
Russian Military Forums here its the Link
Su-30MKI vs Su-35S
Post more wait

YES.

American fighter pilot here on this forum (Gambit) who have flown against F-16 has told us that it is REALLY hard to pick-up a F-16 on radar.

Huge RCS *is* a bad thing...but it is not the only decider however.

Lastly, Su-30MKI's RCS is larger than F-15 and its electronic jamming isn't as good.

F-16s vs Su-30s? F-16 would take it easily all day every day.
--
f16 is good af - accepted ..
huge RCS is bad till you dont know how to use it ..
Su30mki have huge rcs ... but who will take advantge of that and most imp HOW?
F16 would take su30 yes but will it go back ..idont know ?

Firstly as the other member pointed out, the DATA you posted is inaccurate, .... if you are just going by these stats, let me ask you this, the F-15 has a formidable combat record, what does the likes of SU-30 has to show for it'self.....has it even ever fired in anger. !!!

well all Sites have different Versions one from
Russian Military Forums here its the Link
Su-30MKI vs Su-35S
Post more wait

According to this, which is a post on another military forum btw, the MKI RCS is 11.5. But where does it say that this is the full combat loadout RCS as you claim? This number is most probably the empty loadout RCS. In which case, the MKi is infact what I said it was earlier - a WHALE.

Not to mention that it clearly states (UNOFFICIAL ESTIMATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom