What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
All indian inventory is full of Russian junk... in every war Russian junk has no stand against American jets saddam dumped Russian junk in sand....

Russian promise more give less
American promise less give more
well you are wrong farhan indian have best of both worlds

russian suerior design and power with israeli and french avioniks & wepons on all its frontline fighter jets try tyo do some research for a change than just try to demean the opponnet who is much better equipped , trained and has more quantity and quality than you ever imagined and thats not all the void is going to expand manifolds in coming years just sit tight and enjoy the ride ;)

I was tempted to give you a negative rating for this post. You should recognize that close in there is 50-50 chance of getting shot down. So I guarantee you the Su-30 MKI pilot is sweating when he sees a JF-17 turning into him within visual range.
Is it really 50-50 when one of the fighters has super-manourvabilty with TVC and canards? Not to mention the Block II JF-17 is nowhere to be seen as of now let alone the Block III which the PAF doesn't seem to have the cash to fund.

Before Calling Me Idiot Which an Offence as per PDF rules you should your check your facts right Kiddo as for official facts they are Not available globally to amuse Kids Like you for fighting on the Internet on forums. Its classified Information, The Data and facts available on Net are Only in forms of Articles and Defense magazines which contains Assessment and Analysis of Experts on Particular Field. If you have official Data of jf-17 RCS and Bvr fighting capability Please show me :azn::azn:

mig 21 bison + AWACS = technological parity with PAF:chilli::chilli::chilli:

All indian inventory is full of Russian junk... in every war Russian junk has no stand against American jets saddam dumped Russian junk in sand....

Russian promise more give less
American promise less give more

Everyone know about indians training USAF instructors were laughing on your pilots quality...

You should also dumped your jets along with your shitty pilots....:rofl::omghaha:

I was tempted to give you a negative rating for this post. You should recognize that close in there is 50-50 chance of getting shot down. So I guarantee you the Su-30 MKI pilot is sweating when he sees a JF-17 turning into him within visual range.

You are an elite member act like one.
wvr Against R-73 seriously??? if that is a Case it Can also get Pass Aim-9x of the F-15 in Wvr ( Big RCS Logic)
No offence of trolling just a fact As think tank you can Analyze it Sir!!

Is it really 50-50 when one of the fighters has super-manourvabilty with TVC and canards? Not to mention the Block II JF-17 is nowhere to be seen as of now let alone the Block III which the PAF doesn't seem to have the cash to fund.

Yes in a turning fight your opponent has a 50% chance of blowing you out of the sky which is why close in engagement are avoided. You loose energy with post stall maneuvers so I don't see it as an advantage,

Before Calling Me Idiot Which an Offence as per PDF rules you should your check your facts right Kiddo as for official facts they are Not available globally to amuse Kids Like you for fighting on the Internet on forums. Its classified Information, The Data and facts available on Net are Only in forms of Articles and Defense magazines which contains Assessment and Analysis of Experts on Particular Field. If you have official Data of jf-17 RCS and Bvr fighting capability Please show me :azn::azn:

Hmm what do you know. So after going on and on about the unofficial RCS of the MKI, you admit that there is no source hence why the entire argument would be pointless. In this case, I still stand by my initial thought. Whale.

EapX2pL.jpg

Everyone know about indians training USAF instructors were laughing on your pilots quality...

You should also dumped your jets along with your shitty pilots....:rofl::omghaha:
At Least We have Guts to Pitted against the Best Not Like you guys :whistle::whistle:Don't have Pockets for Training in Red Flags:D:D:D

Our f7 are quite good for flying whale mki..

At Least We have Guts to Pitted against the Best Not Like you guys :whistle::whistle:Don't have Pockets for Training in Red Flags:D:D:D

We have shown our capbility in every exersice and world dont laughs on our pilots....
Your pilots are laughing stocks in world.... Plz give them truck not jets...your pilots are pimp on this profession....

Hmm what do you know. So after going on and on about the unofficial RCS of the MKI, you admit that there is no source hence why the entire argument would be pointless. In this case, I still stand by my initial thought. Whale.
god I Know it Internet Teens Use to do this GO on Clap your self At-least give Us official RCS JF-17 Not articles or Military blogs but Official data8-)8-)8-)

AFTER SEEING THIS THREAD RESULT @elitepilot09

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

Last edited:
wvr Against R-73 seriously??? if that is a Case it Can also get Pass Aim-9x of the F-15 in Wvr ( Big RCS Logic)
No offence of trolling just a fact As think tank you can Analyze it Sir!!

There is nothing to analyze, close in combat has been studied extensively. If you are talking about simple 1v1 scenario starting from a neutral position then yes the more maneuverable aircraft has the advantage. But in real life 1v1 engagement is unlikely to happen.

If your pocket is so full why don't you but Rafael the deal pending from decade..:cheesy:

Our f7 are quite good for flying whale mki..

We have shown our capbility in every exersice and world dont laughs on our pilots....
Your pilots are laughing stocks in world.... Plz give them truck not jets...your pilots are pimp on this profession....
ohh really :tsk::tsk::tsk:We are Scared Usaf Might get Idea about cope india:azn::whistle::whistle::whistle:

If your pocket is so full why don't you but Rafael the deal pending from decade..
ohh really Rafale deal is pendings because we want more negotiations and Best DEAL Look how UK and Americans are jumping to get anything to catch this MMrca deal Its Baniya Logic you don't Understand :azn::azn::azn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom