What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was tempted to give you a negative rating for this post. You should recognize that close in there is 50-50 chance of getting shot down. So I guarantee you the Su-30 MKI pilot is sweating when he sees a JF-17 turning into him within visual range.

You are an elite member act like one.
in case anyone missed original post and jumped in !
thread is on fighterfleet technology comparison between both, keep it educated and sensible and abstain from trolling. @sancho @Munir @Chak Bamu @Manticore

ONLY CURRENT INVENTORIES, NOT FUTURE FANTASY PARADE

please have your say..

Now I am reading comments.., I think it is really hard to say. Both of them are very powerful.

If your pocket is so full why don't you but Rafael the deal pending from decade..:cheesy:
forget rafale its not for PAF its for PLAAF

as for PAF well i guess the thread itself is a big joke cause... khair jane do waise bhi warning mili hui hai ;)
u know what i mean.jpg

I think I fill find a Pakistani patriot here saying " Who cares for army, air force, navy? We have more nuclear weapons and end of the day it will matter. INSHALLAH Pakistan is much more stronger in every terms. Hindus are inferiors." Really, these kinda comments I was seeing in almost every comparison thread b/w India and Pakistan.

Indian Air Force > Pakistan Air Force
Pakistan Army > Indian Army
Indian Navy > Pakistan Navy
PA > IA:crazy::blah::blah:

Last edited:
Is it really 50-50 when one of the fighters has super-manourvabilty with TVC and canards? Not to mention the Block II JF-17 is nowhere to be seen as of now let alone the Block III which the PAF doesn't seem to have the cash to fund.
--
can you tell me ,
many claim using TVC only good for aero show display manuwarvs ..like vertical full loops (forgot rusisan name of the same )
but loose enegry in real battle scenario and extrme G force make airframe weak...?
in real life battle scenario in WVR....
what are Su30 mki/rafael /migs positive and negative

Everyone know about indians training USAF instructors were laughing on your pilots quality...

You should also dumped your jets along with your shitty pilots....:rofl::omghaha:
--
may i know how many knows...
any link ..
like 1971 coward hindu army ....which you claimed right

Hmm what do you know. So after going on and on about the unofficial RCS of the MKI, you admit that there is no source hence why the entire argument would be pointless. In this case, I still stand by my initial thought. Whale.

EapX2pL.jpg
--
you have bright future here...:-)

I think I fill find a Pakistani patriot here saying " Who cares for army, air force, navy? We have more nuclear weapons and end of the day it will matter. INSHALLAH Pakistan is much more stronger in every terms. Hindus are inferiors." Really, these kinda comments I was seeing in almost every comparison thread b/w India and Pakistan.

PA > IA:crazy::blah::blah:
--
he is rigght
1 PA soldires = 10 indian hindu coward soldires
so
PA>>>> 10x to IA

I was tempted to give you a negative rating for this post. You should recognize that close in there is 50-50 chance of getting shot down. So I guarantee you the Su-30 MKI pilot is sweating when he sees a JF-17 turning into him within visual range.

You are an elite member act like one.
let them first make JF-17 MK-III, this is what poster said. By that time IAF will be planning to phase out SI-30MKI.... Well their is 100% chances that Su30MKI shooting down JF-17 in BVR before it come in VR.

Sir, no one is degrading any toy, this is just one of the disadvantage that was disclosed..... however if i was to tell you that once an MKI commander with the rank of Wing Commander disclosed to his Pakistani course mate (then also a Wing Commander) that if he had to go into battle, he would rather be in his old stead (M-2000)....you would most probably read me another chapter from some fantacy novel.

Just ignore all these internet warriors who are able to decimate a whole squadron sitting behind a screen.
Sir stop claiming these type of idiotic claims without proof... you are famous for this type of claims ...

Sir stop claiming these type of idiotic claims without proof... you are famous for this type of claims ...
well its an old wisdom my friend

the enemy whome you dont have any capabillity , resources you tend to demean him when every trick in the book had failed to bring him down ;)

I wonder , Su30 MKI is soo BAD then why did china buy Su-27 when they know Far superior F-16 of US can wipe them out ....... why they buying around 300+ units.... Bad logic.. given PAK posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom