What's new

PAF-USAF BILATERAL AIR EXERCISE FALCON TALON CULMINATES AT AN OPERATIONAL AIR BASE

Could this be a sign of things to come?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its been a VERY LONG TIME since the USAF has conducted air exercises with Pakistan. Could this be a thaw in the relationship between the two?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
All it means is that USAF values its relationship with PAF regardless of political environment. Anything beyond that is just rumors. For release of CSF or any tech (Bar F-22/F-35) to PAF, USAF is for sure not an obstacle but a facilitator.

Could this be a sign of things to come?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its been a VERY LONG TIME since the USAF has conducted air exercises with Pakistan. Could this be a thaw in the relationship between the two?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
F-16 V with sniper pods nahi to khuda hafiz

All it means is that USAF values its relationship with PAF regardless of political environment. Anything beyond that is just rumors. For release of CSF or any tech (Bar F-22/F-35) to PAF, USAF is for sure not an obstacle but a facilitator.
Post Afghanistan there are reasons to be cautiously optimistic but with a Democrat President I wouldnt get my hopes up

They didnt even let us buy ATAK from Turkey :mad:
Ghusa jaiz hy
1646551887825.png

So the USAF conducts a joint exercise with the PAF in Pakistan at the same time as the J-10Cs arrive? ;)

05 March, 2022: Air Marshal Zahid Mahmood, Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Personnel), Pakistan Air Force along with the United States Chargé d'affaires in Pakistan, Angela Aggeler witnessed the culmination phase of the bilateral exercise Falcon Talon between Pakistan Air Force and United States Air Force at an operational base of PAF. The exercise started on 26th Feb, 2022 with the deployment of USAF fighter jets at an operational base. The exercise was aimed at Interoperability in complex Air Operations in realistic contemporary scenarios. Interacting with the combat crew of both the air forces, Air Marshal Zahid congratulated the participants on successful completion of the exercise. He also appreciated the air & ground crew for smooth and professional conduct of this significant exercise. He added that both the air forces have a long history of enviable cordial relations and hoped that this exercise would certainly enable both the air forces to learn from mutual experiences in addition to promoting inter-operability.
View attachment 820976

View attachment 820975
View attachment 820978
View attachment 820977

View attachment 820980
View attachment 820981
Where is jf17?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom