What's new

PAF & Turkish Pilots Sporting Indian ''Kill'' Patches

What do you mean top PAF brass keeping quiet?

Don't you see the PAF wing commander wearing the patch. What more do you want??
I meant exactly what you read. And yes I see it clearly.

54524973_2054662964640987_6040173668422647808_n.jpg

174300df-25bf-4b95-907a-ae10cf37aca6-jpeg.547342

Cheeky rascals :no:

The Tom Cruise comments came at the Paris Air show recently. With USAF during UPT he was on T-38s.
That's true, but trust me, we were drawing Tom Cruise comments in 2005-2006 when he was posing in front of USAF T-38s.

In those days, the talk about the PAF on forums was about getting 55 Block-52+, 25-30 'high-tech/plus-one' fighters (of which the Typhoon was an option), and Thales and MBDA gear for the JF-17. And the a lot of the seniors here were in their late teens and early 20s, arguing with Indian, American, and British uncles. Those were the days...

t-38a.jpg

t-38b.jpg

t-38c.jpg

Last edited:
India can’t affird to give pakiatan 4 years... because if this government is successful then economic prosperity will give it Ammo to expand its forces specially Navy, which will eventually become a regional power ...

The way I am seeing the strength of marines propping up, I am sure we will see a brigade of marines through amphibious assault carriers ...

Best way to keep enemy at bay from western borders and to destroy cold start ... if I am the defence minister I will give it amphibious assaults my top most priority with some heavy destroyers

India clearly can not afford an all out war, their calculus to establish a new paradigm in its relationship with Pakistan fell flat on its face. Yes their pride is hurt and wounded but under no circumstances they will look for an all out war. This is only reinforced after latest skirmish, they made assumptions about Pakistani armed forces not ready or willing to reply to Indian aggression.

We must also focus on Pakistan Navy and needs to stop treating it as a step child.

Not at all at least i want Modi to win (so many reasons but don't find time to write an proper article) if cant avoid enemy prefer an stupid one over intelligent.That guy is more dangerous to India than to us give him one more term

Well, he is destroying the very fabric of Indian society and regressing the country as a whole.

by showing this patch paf made indians Burning like a hell on their forums

View attachment 548904

Butt-hurt Indians hahaha

Back
Top Bottom