What's new

PAF & Turkish Pilots Sporting Indian ''Kill'' Patches

D2cxI3FX4AEF0g5.jpg

I don’t agree with the PAF taking down the Mi 17 (especially if the PAF itself is not claiming it). The Mi 17, while in Indian controlled airspace, was not a threat, so I don’t believe it was targeted deliberately. It is possible that it became an accidental target during the engagement if it was in the vicinity, but that could have been done by either side.
Well, india has declared it as tech failure...So....it "technically" wasnt our fault!

I don’t agree with the PAF taking down the Mi 17 (especially if the PAF itself is not claiming it). The Mi 17, while in Indian controlled airspace, was not a threat, so I don’t believe it was targeted deliberately. It is possible that it became an accidental target during the engagement if it was in the vicinity, but that could have been done by either side.
It is very much possible that it was hit by our AAM. it is being said that BVR had a lock on on one A/C, but it managed to break it away., if Mi17 had an EW pod, then the AAM would home in on the pod. since heli was in the range of BVR, it may have hit it, because PAF lost the bogie on their Radars

It is very much possible that it was hit by our AAM. it is being said that BVR had a lock on on one A/C, but it managed to break it away., if Mi17 had an EW pod, then the AAM would home in on the pod. since heli was in the range of BVR, it may have hit it, because PAF lost the bogie on their Radars

Kashmiri eyewitness said that the Mi-17 exploded in air before crashing. Beyond that we don't really know.

It was confirmed fratricide.

The perspective of our brass is, those on the Indian side (and internationally) who need to know already know which of the Indians planes were shot down, chest thumping is not our style, we are not bothered about the Indian trolls and what they claim on social media.

Guys, don’t make our buddy Abhi’s life difficult.

He was a Sulhoi pilot who accidentally got into a Mirage the morning of.

This was because he missed his morning chai, which ISI was glad to give him.

Back
Top Bottom