What's new

PAF & Turkish Pilots Sporting Indian ''Kill'' Patches

From other countries you mean Russia
It was a Transactional arrangement with them, they gave us something and we returned the favor equally .....but that is not the point. the point is we had air superiority that morning and people should be happy about it instead.

Dude then why haven't we saw the wreckage of SU 30. You cannot hide it in current scenario of Social Media
Be my guest and continue to believe the same bro.

It was a Transactional arrangement with them, they gave us something and we returned the favor equally .....but that is not the point. the point is we had air superiority that morning and people should be happy about it instead.

Be my guest and continue to believe the same bro.
Agreed on Air Superiority thing.

Well, the confirmed score for 27th Feb 2019 is now stands at
2 x Bison
1 x Su 30
1 x Mi 17

PS: I don't believe in fratricide and malfunction mumbo jumbo. It is just to hide the embarrassment of IAF.

Last edited:
1) Basically if you look at the patch/badge it shows two victims from 27-02-2019. 1 x Mig-21 and 1 x Su-30.
2) Images of these patches/badges appeared few days back. It was not sure if they are official or not. Now a picture of PAF officer and Solo Turk Team member sporting these patches/badges means these are official patches/badges issued by PAF.

So in this way we have an official confirmation from PAF about identity of 2nd victim i.e. Su-30.
Thanks..

Erdogan Karakus, however, noted that many countries, especially the US, are dissatisfied with the fact that Turkey has a great number of capable and experienced pilots.

"We have highly qualified instructors and pilots. This is, to a large extent, the reason behind all those games played against the Turkish Air Forces. Just imagine that during military drills in the US, one Turkish pilot was able to shoot down 26 American jets. As a result, the Turkish team was stronger by far," he told Sputnik."

Turkish Air Force has been named 'the most dangerous red ever' by the participating countries during Red Flag 2007.
----
Turkish side (The Red) has been pretending as Russian adversary in Exercise Red Flag, and the Turkish side shot down each American aircraft (The Blue) with no loss. Tango-1 (Turkish F-16) shot down 9 American aircraft's in one sortie and 5 of these were F-15's. Later, the pilot was named Tango - 1 Never Dies.

18541488871_a18565cfda-jpg.424046

Turkish Air Force stands by PAF, that tells a lot for those, who wish harm.
Dkj94-tW0AMyKNe

Dkj-OSZXsAA4Rk-
Dkj-DjTXgAACNN-

Dkj9XQtW0AMqCsq

Dkj9jANXoAEFWG6

Dkj9k9mXgAEy4VP

Last edited:
so far established fact is that only one aircraft a mig 21 bison was shot down on 27 Feb by whatever aircraft of PAF and 1 MI 17 also went down by a hit (most probabally a fratricide). mystery of 2nd aircraft remains and it ll stay unfonfirmed till the time its oficially declared by any side. PAF is claiming an SU kill based on radar picture but has nothing substantial to show(in my opinion). however indians themselves have foolishly shown a piece of AMRAAM which seems to be exploded and not just fallen ( AIM 120 explodes only in target vicinity). This is the only hard evidence for a hit on 2nd aircraft but still the question remains of debris. we have seen loads of videos of aircraft making circles in sky , wreckage of mig 21 and that of pilot beatenup just hour after the incident, how is it possible to hide a mumbo jumbo SU 30 wreckage. just my 2 cents

Erdogan Karakus, however, noted that many countries, especially the US, are dissatisfied with the fact that Turkey has a great number of capable and experienced pilots.

"We have highly qualified instructors and pilots. This is, to a large extent, the reason behind all those games played against the Turkish Air Forces. Just imagine that during military drills in the US, one Turkish pilot was able to shoot down 26 American jets. As a result, the Turkish team was stronger by far," he told Sputnik."

Turkish Air Force has been named 'the most dangerous red ever' by the participating countries during Red Flag 2007.
----
Turkish side (The Red) has been pretending as Russian adversary in Exercise Red Flag, and the Turkish side shot down each American aircraft (The Blue) with no loss. Tango-1 (Turkish F-16) shot down 9 American aircraft's in one sortie and 5 of these were F-15's. Later, the pilot was named Tango - 1 Never Dies.

18541488871_a18565cfda-jpg.424046

Turkish Air Force stands by PAF, that tells a lot for those, who wish harm.
Dkj94-tW0AMyKNe

Dkj-OSZXsAA4Rk-
Dkj-DjTXgAACNN-

Dkj9XQtW0AMqCsq

Dkj9jANXoAEFWG6

Dkj9k9mXgAEy4VP

BEAUTIFUL :tup:

so far established fact is that only one aircraft a mig 21 bison was shot down on 27 Feb by whatever aircraft of PAF and 1 MI 17 also went down by a hit (most probabally a fratricide). mystery of 2nd aircraft remains and it ll stay unfonfirmed till the time its oficially declared by any side. PAF is claiming an SU kill based on radar picture but has nothing substantial to show(in my opinion). however indians themselves have foolishly shown a piece of AMRAAM which seems to be exploded and not just fallen ( AIM 120 explodes only in target vicinity). This is the only hard evidence for a hit on 2nd aircraft but still the question remains of debris. we have seen loads of videos of aircraft making circles in sky , wreckage of mig 21 and that of pilot beatenup just hour after the incident, how is it possible to hide a mumbo jumbo SU 30 wreckage. just my 2 cents

The wreckage fell in a highly militarized zone, you can’t compare the freedom of movement of AJK with IOK. For example, during WOT it was easy for army to cover up any operation because it was a militarized zone. Remember, its normal for Indians to switch of internet and mobile signals in Kashmir.

The wreckage fell in a highly militarized zone, you can’t compare the freedom of movement of AJK with IOK. For example, during WOT it was easy for army to cover up any operation because it was a militarized zone. Remember, its normal for Indians to switch of internet and mobile signals in Kashmir.
yes what you have mentioned its very much possible and its the only explaination in fact. i m not saying that we didnt shoot down another aircraft, my point is that evidence for that so far is not sufficient. MI-17 also fell in the same militarized zone but its wreckage its fall and even the bodies, all were on footage in no time

3E3CA972-DFA2-4972-9B3D-C055F7E2333B.jpeg

Mirza Mehboob
+92 310 8327818
This is the name of Lahore based printer. He has printed these patches. He can provide you them in Lahore or you can deal with him if you have a bulk order.

@Starlord

Well, the confirmed score for 27th Feb 2019 is now stands at
2 x Bison
1 x Su 30
1 x Mi 17

PS: I don't believe in fratricide and malfunction mumbo jumbo. It is just to hide the embarrassment of IAF.
I don’t agree with the PAF taking down the Mi 17 (especially if the PAF itself is not claiming it). The Mi 17, while in Indian controlled airspace, was not a threat, so I don’t believe it was targeted deliberately. It is possible that it became an accidental target during the engagement if it was in the vicinity, but that could have been done by either side.

Back
Top Bottom