What's new

PAF & Turkish Pilots Sporting Indian ''Kill'' Patches

Guys,

Watch this Al Jazeera news report about the Air Force skirmishes. Two major tidbits

1) Pakistan shot down 2 IAF planes. One pilot arrested and another in hospital

2) India claimed that its plane crashed due to “technical failure”

This raises two very important points, 1) India’s persistent lies. There were no “technical failures” but only major aerial spanking which resulted in IAF humiliation

2) How did Pakistan mess up its story from “ we have one Indian pilot in hospital and another arrested” to “ we only have one pilot in custody”

Guys,

Watch this Al Jazeera news report about the Air Force skirmishes. Two major tidbits

1) Pakistan shot down 2 IAF planes. One pilot arrested and another in hospital

2) India claimed that its plane crashed due to “technical failure”

This raises two very important points, 1) India’s persistent lies. There were no “technical failures” but only major aerial spanking which resulted in IAF humiliation

2) How did Pakistan mess up its story from “ we have one Indian pilot in hospital and another arrested” to “ we only have one pilot in custody”

It was told by DG ispr first that 1 pilot is in hospital

That's true, but trust me, we were drawing Tom Cruise comments in 2005-2006 when he was posing in front of USAF T-38s.

In those days, the talk about the PAF on forums was about getting 55 Block-52+, 25-30 'high-tech/plus-one' fighters (of which the Typhoon was an option), and Thales and MBDA gear for the JF-17. And the a lot of the seniors here were in their late teens and early 20s, arguing with Indian, American, and British uncles. Those were the days...

t-38a.jpg

t-38b.jpg

t-38c.jpg

Nothing to do with block 52s other stuff at all I will leave it at that ;)

I guess PAF personnel are now confident of their claims

View attachment 548970
Visual Confirmation as well as Digital Signature verification has been with Military Command & our Premier since Day -1, Mig & SU-30 is a confirm kill there never was a doubt in that....however there are certain reasons for not officially owning it, because we have more to gain from hiding it then actually making it public. It is the matter of showing restraint and focus on the ultimate goal instead of jeopardizing our diplomatic relations with other countries.

Visual Confirmation as well as Digital Signature verification has been with Military Command & our Premier since Day -1, Mig & SU-30 is a confirm kill there never was a doubt in that....however there are certain reasons for not officially owning it, because we have more to gain from hiding it then actually making it public. It is the matter of showing restraint and focus on the ultimate goal instead of jeopardizing our diplomatic relations with other countries.
Dude then why haven't we saw the wreckage of SU 30. You cannot hide it in current scenario of Social Media

there is a confusion here....on one hand we do not want to announce MKI kill while indirectly we are using all sorts of media to declare it.

till it is declared fully, as confirmed kill, Shaid Raza (twitter warrior) and many others waiting to take on Indians on social media (FB/Twitter/Insta) who are still posting F-16 kill & MKI that shot down chasing AIM120s fired from F-16.
View attachment 548976View attachment 548976
what BS? i am confused. Is it really possible to shot down an AMRAAM coming with Mach 4 speed ?

From other countries you mean Russia

what BS? i am confused. Is it really possible to shot down an AMRAAM coming with Mach 4 speed ?

i deleted the post ....Indian Keyboard warriors are on full swing again with F-16 downing claims and asking IAF to do more.....the deleted post was with following photo.
upload_2019-3-24_15-22-18.png

upload_2019-3-24_15-25-24.png

Back
Top Bottom