What's new

PAF & Turkish Pilots Sporting Indian ''Kill'' Patches

PscyWar: Pak 10 / India 0

#ISPR did more damage than Thunder Kills. And still rubbing it in.... naughty Paks!

PM IK speaking softly of Peace while PAK State carrying a very big stick.

And now these patches.... do you really want Mr. Modi to loose election?

U mean air truck...

For 10 years indians used to call JF 17 pakistani junk... rude awakening for them ...

Allah has his own way of destroying arrogance ...

May Pakiatan always stay humble but show perseverance and utmost strike that it’s enemeis think twice before doing something stupid

Enemy will strike again thats for sure, the cycle repeats...after every 20~25 yrs.

Enemy will strike again thats for sure, the cycle repeats...after every 20~25 yrs.

India can’t affird to give pakiatan 4 years... because if this government is successful then economic prosperity will give it Ammo to expand its forces specially Navy, which will eventually become a regional power ...

The way I am seeing the strength of marines propping up, I am sure we will see a brigade of marines through amphibious assault carriers ...

Best way to keep enemy at bay from western borders and to destroy cold start ... if I am the defence minister I will give it amphibious assaults my top most priority with some heavy destroyers

Not at all at least i want Modi to win (so many reasons but don't find time to write an proper article) if cant avoid enemy prefer an stupid one over intelligent.That guy is more dangerous to India than to us give him one more term

#ISPR did more damage than Thunder Kills. And still rubbing it in.... naughty Paks!

Modi lost is confirmed.. But only if indians have some shame left in their blood

So who is the killer of the Indian Flanker? Viper or Thunder? Or maybe it is better to not divulge...

. Listen from 6.00 on ward shahid Latif said jf17 shoot down su 30 .

Please elaborate how? sorry I d,nt understand technical language of air force........

1) Basically if you look at the patch/badge it shows two victims from 27-02-2019. 1 x Mig-21 and 1 x Su-30.
2) Images of these patches/badges appeared few days back. It was not sure if they are official or not. Now a picture of PAF officer and Solo Turk Team member sporting these patches/badges means these are official patches/badges issued by PAF.

So in this way we have an official confirmation from PAF about identity of 2nd victim i.e. Su-30.

Modi is the best thing happened to Pakistan. His reign should be longer.

Last edited:
1) Basically if you look at the patch/badge it shows two victims from 27-02-2019. 1 x Mig-21 and 1 x Su-30.
2) Images of these patches/badges appeared few days back. It was not sure if they are official or not. Now a picture of PAF officer and Solo Turk Team member sporting these patches/badges means these are official patches/badges issued by PAF.

So in this way we have an official confirmation from PAF about identity of 2nd victim i.e. Su-30.

Ahhh W/C Yasser Muddasir, the Pakistani Pete “Mavrick” Mitchell.. Hope the “Ahhh” didn’t make me sound g@y

As a Pakistani, I'd love to buy the Su-30 kill story. These patches are significant in confirming that PAF does officially claim an Su-30 kill but we should not forget that we have been trolling Indians for buying all sorts of ridiculous stories just because 'IAF said so!'.

So the evidence for Su-30 kill is still yet to be made public altough we might feel that the burden of proof is not on us. We have (now almost officially) made a claim, now we have to back that up with convincing evidence sooner or later because at the end of the day IAF can too produce similar patches with Abhinandhan's bike handle moustache and an F16 kill claim and make pilots of friendly countries wear those patches during exercises.

Back
Top Bottom