What's new

PAF & TUAF 'Indus Viper 13' Exercise

25ezb54.jpg

Don't the Turkish pilots have blue flying suit?

the blue ones? It's the standart BDU of Air Force Personnel (including AF's airborne guys). :)

20130318_39.jpg

I was just going by looking at this picture since there are about six TuAF pilots participating and they are wearing green coveralls while all others are in blue. !!

the blue ones? It's the standart BDU of Air Force Personnel (including AF's airborne guys). :)

We have our ranks and uniforms inspired by Royal Air Force, the parent of Royal Pakistan Air Force at the time of creation of Pakistan.

Which Air Force inspired Turkish ranks and uniforms? I know during both World Wars and even before, Turkey or Ottoman Empire had close relations with Germany.

We have our ranks and uniforms inspired by Royal Air Force, the parent of Royal Pakistan Air Force at the time of creation of Pakistan.

Which Air Force inspired Turkish ranks and uniforms? I know during both World Wars and even before, Turkey or Ottoman Empire had close relations with Germany.

okay bro, you know Turkish Army is the world's oldest existing army. We created our ranks tens of centuries ago. But in drawings of the ranks. We only got assisted in Petty Officer ranks. We took USAF as example in modern petty officer ranks. Btw about Germany. We only got together with them in WWI. France was the first country that Ottoman Empire got started diplomacy with it. As you see in the link I gave you. Petty officer ranks are similar to USAF's :D ???

Turkish Army Turkey ranks combat field uniforms pictures land forces.*-*Army Recognition*-*Army Recognition

Lots of fighter activity between pindi and kamra all day long today.

And similarly lot of activity happened in Peshawar by JF-17s while this exercise was going on. Saturday is normally off day for fighters here, but last saturday was JF-17s all day long, non stop flying for 2-3 days.

okay bro, you know Turkish Army is the world's oldest existing army. We created our ranks tens of centuries ago. But in drawings of the ranks. We only got assisted in Petty Officer ranks. We took USAF as example in modern petty officer ranks. Btw about Germany. We only got together with them in WWI. France was the first country that Ottoman Empire got started diplomacy with it. As you see in the link I gave you. Petty officer ranks are similar to USAF's :D ???

Turkish Army Turkey ranks combat field uniforms pictures land forces.*-*Army Recognition*-*Army Recognition

My bro, do you need to tell me Turks have the oldest army? :) I posted in the context of Air Force only as it was created in 1911.

To commemorate TuAF centenary, I built this F-16 model as a tribute. You will notice it has a centenary commemorative shield on the starboard side.

Turkish F-16 Block 50 - ARC Discussion Forums

My bro, do you need to tell me Turks have the oldest army? :) I posted in the context of Air Force only as it was created in 1911.

To commemorate TuAF centenary, I built this F-16 model as a tribute. You will notice it has a centenary commemorative shield on the starboard side.

Sorry to say it but apart from Army also Turkish airforce are one of the first ones to exist in the world.

Pretty nice model you built there.

Back
Top Bottom