What's new

PAF to launch full scale exercise

Musharaf proposed the best deal to end all of this mess but india don't want it. so nothing going to change for the nexte 70 years. Only if Kashmir issue resolved peacefully we can become best friends.
I don't think India rejected Musharraf's proposal. Finer details needed to be worked out. It's just that Musharraf didn't last long enough to take those negotiations to their logical end.

I don't think India rejected Musharraf's proposal. Finer details needed to be worked out. It's just that Musharraf didn't last long enough to take those negotiations to their logical end.
Left to myself I'd recommend that we just protect the water sources and free the people in those five districts of the Kashmir valley to run their own live and retain Jammu and Kashmir. In my view they are a drain on India's resources and we are risking the lives of our security personnel who can be conserved for a time when India genuinely needs to defend herself.

Any official statement on that?
Officially i haven't even seen a notification of PAF participating in Red Flag 2016 let alone disclosing any details.
My info is from some one who attended the briefings, apparently a participating US commander has also disclosed some information in an interview which I'm trying to find.

Sir I am sure with AESA you will be able to field your JF 17s against an enemy force. But the only problem is that your enemy (read India) has a conventional force that's bigger and that can last longer, whether it's land sea or air. What will really work for Pakistan is an agreement in India that ensures no wars, no mutual exchange of nuclear strikes and a commitment from India that it will come to Pakistan's help if there are attacks on Pakistan's sovereignty. The only thing Pakistan needs to do from its side is to shut down all anti-India terrorist groups. If this happens, just see the way the the Pakistani economy will start looking up. I don;t see things changing between Pakistan and India in thr short term. But I am a dreamer and i am not the only one. Let's hope some day, even if it is the day our kids grow up, we'll learn to live in peace.

Your talk is beautiful except that Pakistan needs India to survive. It would be equally absurd to think that India's survival comes though backing of Pakistan.

On a more positive note, Kashmir is the only issue which is keeping Pakistan and India as enemies. Infect Kashmir is the only Muslim majority state India has and they do not accept Hindu rules being imposed, example being slaughter of cows. Pakistan and India doesn't need to be enemies and we can stay non-hostile once Kashmir is resolved.

You talk of terrorism from Pakistan, we talk of terrorism from India. Both complains will be gone once you know there is no dispute between the two - and the only dispute and the only cause of contention is Kashmir. Have it solved and you'll hear back the same from Pakistan what you are trying to say. Want peace? Who doesn't love it?

Way
Your talk is beautiful except that Pakistan needs India to survive. It would be equally absurd to think that India's survival comes though backing of Pakistan.

On a more positive note, Kashmir is the only issue which is keeping Pakistan and India as enemies. Infect Kashmir is the only Muslim majority state India has and they do not accept Hindu rules being imposed, example being slaughter of cows. Pakistan and India doesn't need to be enemies and we can stay non-hostile once Kashmir is resolved.

You talk of terrorism from Pakistan, we talk of terrorism from India. Both complains will be gone once you know there is no dispute between the two - and the only dispute and the only cause of contention is Kashmir. Have it solved and you'll hear back the same from Pakistan what you are trying to say. Want peace? Who doesn't love it?[/QUOT

You talk of terrorism from Pakistan, we talk of terrorism from India. Both complains will be gone once you know there is no dispute between the two - and the only dispute and the only cause of contention is Kashmir. Have it solved and you'll hear back the same from Pakistan what you are trying to say. Want peace? Who doesn't love it?
Water is also a dispute

14233116_1047317058708921_4621200781718919008_n.jpg

That's what the world thought about Israeli air force but they managed to more than survive sir Iam saying can paf if backed by excellent intelligence/sabotage neutralize or damage iaf so much in an initial strike that say destroy 50-100 planes actually leave the planes damage the planes enough that numerical superiority does not matter say take out their sensitive equipment like AWACS and radars etc because obviously in air force vs air force all out war paf has little chance

Hi,

Paf has already accepted defeat---. It acepted the defeat when it wrongly assessed that there will be peace with india---and that was arpund 2003-04---.

That is when they donated the funds for the F16 for charity---.

Last edited:
Time for grand, Combined Military exercises to simulate war from two fronts.

Pakistan has to be careful because a lot of spy satellites and spies inside Pak, would be noting the manoeuvres and movements and building their response times accordingly for future mass attack on Pakistan.

Could be delayed bcuz of uri incident, then it might be the best time for it as it will be on full alert.

Just out of interest , have just been informed that in Red Flag, PAF has come out tops in every possible scenario.

Against the ground targets or specifically against the USAF and Israeli AF? I'd be interested in getting more details on this....

Back
Top Bottom