What's new

PAF to Induct Modified Version of FD-2000 SAM: Journalist Ather Kazmi

I am seriously thinking of starting a youtube channel and selling this type of stuff, i want to make some money off off gullible people. i will throw in some pseudo-science stuff videos as well. will earn a lot hopefully.

I am seriously thinking of starting a youtube channel and selling this type of stuff, i want to make some money off off gullible people. i will throw in some pseudo-science stuff videos as well. will earn a lot hopefully.
You can do it without spreading fake news, just discussions about possible procurements and how they tie-in with each other in regards to India. If you want to discuss a rumour you could also mention it's only a rumour beforehand. Tackle some Indian propaganda while you're at it too 👍🏻

ab tau tootnay k liye dil bacha bhi nahin hai..... @Tipu7

ab tau tootnay k liye dil bacha bhi nahin hai..... @Tipu7

Yar ek gul te dasso - Aey inhein paisey kithon kad rey ho tussi log? :D

I still remember you said the acquisitions of this decade will define our strategies for atleast next 5.

I hope we are getting enough of the FD-2000 systems to cover all strategic sites such as Nuclear installations, Airports, Military Bases etc.?

I also hope we get 200+ J-10C/D versions and atleast 75 more F-16's Block-52+ (preferably Block 70).

You can do it without spreading fake news, just discussions about possible procurements and how they tie-in with each other in regards to India. If you want to discuss a rumour you could also mention it's only a rumour beforehand. Tackle some Indian propaganda while you're at it too 👍🏻
naah, not enough money.... people gobble up conspiracy theories and stuff.

Is this accurate brothers?
Can’t be too inaccurate either since the air chief a while back disclosed that a new Air defence system is going to be inducted:

Because ignorance begets ignorance. Pakistanis are VERY lazy people in general.
Social media is going to destroy them because unlike before where rancid ideas needed time to propagate here its instant due to the ability to get exposure no matter what background or intelligence.
I don't think it's lazy but got to do with ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom