What's new

PAF to get land in Nasirabad for air base

I can only say that it's already in the works, both symmetrical and asymmetrical solutions are being adopted.
Doesn’t the western front realize that letting Balochistan be is in their better interests for keeping their Baluchistan?

Doesn’t the western front realize that letting Balochistan be is in their better interests for keeping their Baluchistan?
Our relationship with Iran is much complex, much deeper then it meets the eye. To an average eye, it might seem that they are helping stage unrest in our areas and vice versa...

Both countries know, in their deep hearts, that neutralizing or helping someone to neutralize anyone out of them will be game over for the other, therefore, both these countries are dependent upon each other for survival... Everyone on this forum may not agree with me on that, citing nationalism, super power, economy, nuclear capability etc etc....

With regards to elimination of militants on both sides of the border, the level of coordination and cooperation between these countries is unheard of.... I won't even like to compare it with any other, it's that much deep....

Onions, I like them since they tend to teach me alot of military.... Onions they have several layers over you start peeling them off.... Our relationship with Iran is also like that.... To a casual observer it may seem that we have a conflict of interests, but then, that is only the first layer of the onion.... The truth lies deep down...

Our relationship with Iran is much complex, much deeper then it meets the eye. To an average eye, it might seem that they are helping stage unrest in our areas and vice versa...

Both countries know, in their deep hearts, that neutralizing or helping someone to neutralize anyone out of them will be game over for the other, therefore, both these countries are dependent upon each other for survival... Everyone on this forum may not agree with me on that, citing nationalism, super power, economy, nuclear capability etc etc....

With regards to elimination of militants on both sides of the border, the level of coordination and cooperation between these countries is unheard of.... I won't even like to compare it with any other, it's that much deep....

Onions, I like them since they tend to teach me alot of military.... Onions they have several layers over you start peeling them off.... Our relationship with Iran is also like that.... To a casual observer it may seem that we have a conflict of interests, but then, that is only the first layer of the onion.... The truth lies deep down...
Agreed - I think the onion is lost upon many. In 2006 there was a large joint Pakistan-US team hunting AQ, there was a US team hunting independently and a team trying to find sensitive locations in Pakistan and a Pakistani team hunting them. All independent, all very honest in their purpose and cooperation.

Iran can’t afford a weak Pakistan just as Pakistan 🇵🇰 would rather not have a Libya like Iran next door. The same UAE that threatens Iran also facilitates a lot of grey trade for it with the dhows that run left to right.

As for Nasirabad or otherwise - I think the despair kept up here by members is best left as it is - lest it gets out there and some eyes end up wide open if ever the full picture of infrastructure and capabilities coming up is ever revealed. One just has to get off the beaten path hunting batair or murghabi to start seeing hints of how exponentially things are being done.

Both countries know, in their deep hearts, that neutralizing or helping someone to neutralize anyone out of them will be game over for the other, therefore, both these countries are dependent upon each other for survival
I always looked at Iran with distrust, but with hope that there is a lot to be had from our cooperatio, but Wow!

I never thought of it like this, but now that you say it, it's so crystal clear.

Iranians on PDF are an extremely ignorant and arrogant bunch, they don't consider anyone their equal, even Islam hasn't fix their superiority complex, A weaker but humble Iran is always in Pakistan's interest, the stronger they get, the more you see Target killing on Sunni leaders in Karachi.

the more you see Target killing on Sunni leaders in Karachi.
... Which no one can do without INNER help.... The real and most dangerous enemies are within our borders, not on the other side.... You eliminate the inner ones, you just made the job of the outer ones that much difficult.

Last edited:
DERA MURAD JAMALI: The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has proposed a piece of land to be acquired for establishing a new air base in the Notal area of Nasirabad district, Balochistan.

Officials of the PAF and the district administration visited the Notal area on Sunday.

According to Nasirabad Deputy Commissioner Azhar Shezad, a delegation of the PAF proposed a tract of land to be acquired for establishing the air base.

After a meeting on the matter, the project will be taken up with the Board of Revenue.

It’s expected that under the project Notal area will be developed which will shift focus from Jacobabad, Sindh, to Nasirabad.

The air base project will be soon materialised and open up the opportunity doors for locals and development of Nasirabad district.

Published in Dawn, May 3rd, 2021

I know people might get angry over my question, but I will anyway ask.
Is this base exclusively for USA, fully funded by Saudia? If that is so, then I can remember a lady over all that drama of patriotism by many in Pakistan:
images.jpeg

... Which no one can do without INNER help.... The real and most dangerous enemies are within our borders, not on the other side.... You eliminate the inner ones, you just made their job that much difficult.

Yes but the Inner enemy is motivated by outsiders, using religion and other tactics. Some might say Iran is good with Pakistan but the reality is Iran with its current Govt can never be on friendlier terms with Pakistan. Lets get back to topic :)

See my issue is with the security risks involved with this, how does Iranian recruitment of Pakistani shias factor into this and how is the monitoring of them going because already we are so stretched from India to Afghanistan we have internal threats like this sprouting up. The relationship seems in my opinion risky/unstable, nobody wants to upset each other and yet perform acts which closely teeters the red lines of each other. I'm fine with Pakistan and Iran getting along as long as each others sovereignty is respected and understood.

See my issue is with the security risks involved with this, how does Iranian recruitment of Pakistani shias factor into this and how is the monitoring of them going because already we are so stretched from India to Afghanistan we have internal threats like this sprouting up. The relationship seems in my opinion risky/unstable, nobody wants to upset each other and yet perform acts which closely teeters the red lines of each other. I'm fine with Pakistan and Iran getting along as long as each others sovereignty is respected and understood.
There are spoilers everywhere who spoil an otherwise good relationship, thereby giving the general impression that they are not made for each other.... And then we all remember our college and university days.

DERA MURAD JAMALI: The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has proposed a piece of land to be acquired for establishing a new air base in the Notal area of Nasirabad district, Balochistan.

Officials of the PAF and the district administration visited the Notal area on Sunday.

According to Nasirabad Deputy Commissioner Azhar Shezad, a delegation of the PAF proposed a tract of land to be acquired for establishing the air base.

After a meeting on the matter, the project will be taken up with the Board of Revenue.

It’s expected that under the project Notal area will be developed which will shift focus from Jacobabad, Sindh, to Nasirabad.

The air base project will be soon materialised and open up the opportunity doors for locals and development of Nasirabad district.

Published in Dawn, May 3rd, 2021

More like land allocation for a future US airbase.....
if we did not have a need for an airbase in that particular area
how come a need suddenly arises?
its not like we have changed our geography suddenly

Back
Top Bottom