What's new

PAF to get land in Nasirabad for air base

Google showing this place as Nasirabad
View attachment 739772
View attachment 739775

Nazarabad is 28 km west at the opposite bank of River Kech from Nasirabad

but in any case it seems this Nasirabad and Nazarabad is not place where PAF is interested to develop its air base .... Nasirabad in Dera Murad Jamali, Baluchistan which is near Jacobabad, Sindh is the place wehre PAF is interested ....

@Imran Khan and other are right here ....
If you get the hints from news clippings, it says that with Nuttal area being developed, focus from 'Jacobabad' will be shifted....
1620046081576.png

Turbat in Baluchistan is now operational with PN. Both Pasni and Ormara air fields have been expanded with Pasni being a designated forward air base. Rajanpur base has also gone through a major upgrade including a fixed radar and underground control and command center. Technically not in Baluchistan but on the border. I surprised at the proximity of Jacobabad and Dera Murad Jamali. Could be due to the high risk of flooding in Jacobabad.

Last edited:
For all those confused, nasira ad referred here is in baluchistan not sindh, and it's nasirabad district (dm jamali comes inside it)
This is D.M Jamali:
View attachment 739726
And this is Naseerabad division (acc to maps) :
View attachment 739731
Perhaps the writer got confused and wrote NasIrabad, Balochistan instead of NasEErabad, sindh. There is a difference of spellings, perhaps that's why.
HRK is correct

its Nasirabad District, Balochistan, not Nasirabad, Sindh
View attachment 739721

Plz read below

Nasirabad District of Baluchistan is almost 115 KM from Gawadar Port, 86 km from Pak-Iran border crossing at Krumb, almost 35-36 km from Turbat Airport

but following part of this news article is more interesting.

Now the question is

PAF is planning to shift F-16 blk-52+ to this new base in Nasirababd, Baluchistan ..... ???
Dont you think that this is a bad decision?The airbase is located in the area where the Baloch insurgency is at its strongest.Most attacks claimed by terrorists usually take place in Mand,Turbat and Panjgur.The terrorists could fire some rockets as they did a few days ago by firing rockets at Gawader International Airport.

Dont you think that this is a bad decision?The airbase is located in the area where the Baloch insurgency is at its strongest.Most attacks claimed by terrorists usually take place in Mand,Turbat and Panjgur.The terrorists could fire some rockets as they did a few days ago by firing rockets at Gawader International Airport.

Naseerabad is the area with lowest support for insurgents. The area belongs to Jamali tribe that very much are pro Pakistan

Even that Gwadar attack was overhyped by pajeets on internet. it was just a rocket fire that fell close to Gwadar airport area without much damage both material or life

it will may be backup airfeild for shahbaz airbase . this district is next to jackobabad ,

No primary base for protection of Gwader
View attachment 739721

Plz read below

Nasirabad District of Baluchistan is almost 115 KM from Gawadar Port, 86 km from Pak-Iran border crossing at Krumb, almost 35-36 km from Turbat Airport

Now the question is

PAF is planning to shift F-16 blk-52+ to this new base in Nasirababd, Baluchistan ..... ???
No it will have J10C and thanders

Why PAF putt American stuff to protect Chinese investments

Last edited:
View attachment 739721

Plz read below

Now the question is

They apparently moved No.02 (JF-17) to Shahbaz. So it's possible that Shahbaz will switch to JF-17s, while the F-16s move to other bases (with Nasirabad being one of them).

J10 are in news and many people on this forum give hint...

J20 and j16 out of our reach financially and availability wise
you know i have black hairs i was not married i just started my job when i heard first time that j-10 and jxx are coming pakistan . now i am about to retired with all white hairs and never see them coming unless for 23 march fly past . :lol:

this was our future fighter back then

1620051734424.png

Back
Top Bottom