What's new

PAF to get eight new F-16

There will be no fight.....once SU30 face AMRAAM equiped blk52 F-16.
F-16 will score every time.

and dont forget the L.M. advanced sniper targetting pods for precision attack missions :cool:

background info for those who don't know

(Sniper XR ATP - Advanced Targeting Pod - Smart Weapons)

my question is...

we are to receive 12 F-16C and six F-16D block 52. Which ones will we get at which time?

Dear, a few things to note,
1) we all know what progress he brought to the country, House loans, Car loans, Personal Loans, and PML Q (band of "merry men")
2) Let me remind you in Nawaz Sharif's reign, not only nukes, but also, Agosta Subs, and I dont expect you to forget Ilan-e-Lahore, which was leading to the permanent solution (Chinab Formula) of Kashmir,untill "cha cha" made an adventure in Kargil.
3) Millitray spending has historically been high in martial laws, When you have every thing at your (millitary) disposal, why not spending.
4) He involved Army in every public service from WAPDA to STEEL MILLS from Police to PCB, just to "bribe" them for support.
5) Killed Nawab Akbar Bugti- leading to deterioration in Balochistan.
6)AWACS deal was slammed by then PAF chief after retirement (its a shame that we condemn something only when we are of no use.)
7) led to further corporatization of millitary and its increased involvement in the public services, a major but regretfully true issue.

1)under nawaz mulk sawaro karaz utaro happened! leading to NOTHING

2) Nuclear bomb nawaz didn't make it at his rawind palace! so no big deal! but ya he did seize all DOLLAR ACCOUNTS leading to all big businesmmen leaving pakistan or stop of investments in pakistan for good!

3) miltary budget went down under MUSHI

4) yes electric railway line from lahorew to rawind was laid!

these are acheivements oh and agosta submarines again that you can thank zardari for the deal with kick backs they just got delivered under nawaz paaai!!

Are the new F-16 Blk 52C also have a RADAR of 350Km range as the Su-30MKI?
Also will the AESA RADAR of J-10 will be a match for SU-30MKI and F-16 C/D?

Are the new F-16 Blk 52C also have a RADAR of 350Km range as the Su-30MKI?
Also will the AESA RADAR of J-10 will be a match for SU-30MKI and F-16 C/D?

No neither Block 52 or J-10 would be having a radar with 350KM range.

And 350KM range seems impressive but in reality may have no affect.

AESA may not give added advantage in the range factor, but will give many other features which would be competitive with the AESA equipped MKIs and most probably superior to the Block 52s radars.

what will be the protection system for SAAB 2000 From enemy fighter jets

what will be the protection system for SAAB 2000 From enemy fighter jets

Normally such platforms are equipped with a sophisticated ELINT System, jammers, decoys and flares and since they can detect the threat/target several hundred miles away, they can either call in interceptors or even get out of harms way.

In reply to Growler.

I ve just posted a link confirming that UAC of Russia & HAL of india are testing AESA radars and other smartskin upgrades.

The link clearly explains this technology has derived from the 5th FGFA project that will enter service with india & Russiain 2017-2020.

" I have even provided the hyperlink"

YOU GROWLER ignore the link and tell me that SU30MKI cant have upgrade for 20 years.

Read the link Growler open your eyes

like i said SU30MKI smartskin and PAK FA are virtually here as we
speak

BUT WELL DONE ON THE 8 NEW F16s for paf

In reply to Growler.

I ve just posted a link confirming that UAC of Russia & HAL of india are testing AESA radars and other smartskin upgrades.

The link clearly explains this technology has derived from the 5th FGFA project that will enter service with india & Russiain 2017-2020.

" I have even provided the hyperlink"

YOU GROWLER ignore the link and tell me that SU30MKI cant have upgrade for 20 years.

Read the link Growler open your eyes

like i said SU30MKI smartskin and PAK FA are virtually here as we
speak

BUT WELL DONE ON THE 8 NEW F16s for paf

all i have to say.... we have had 100s of links which claimed LCA will enter service in mass by 2005-10 and still their are only handful of prototypes.... we also have many links (indian) which claims LCA par with Gripen and comparable to EF and Rafale... we also have alot of links (5-7 years old) which claims arjun to be one of the best tank and to be mass produced in large large numbers....
admit it... indian news are just joke... even high officials over hype even before the thing gets in service... indian military accqusition are one of the slowest.. so if they claim super shkti MKI will be ready in large numbers by 2015 means 2025...
you still cant comprehend.. but let me stick to my point... stealthy skin, new radar, and other systems wont be interrogated before 2025.... so you just satisfy your indian ego while being pathologically deluded. :yahoo:

I would love to see 300 JF 17s,150 FC-20, 100 F 16s mlu,BLOCK 52,50 J7PGs , and 50 MIRAGES 4 ERIEYE , 4 SINO-INDUS AWACS AND 4 to 6 TANKERS TILL 2015

Growler.

SU30MKI already equips 6 sqds there are 110+ in service already

As for slow pace of induction.

8 F16s in 20 years is wat i call slow.

OR INDEED

36 J10 BY 2015 is slow

BY PAF.

but i suppose this reflects the massive budget constraints that PAF operates in.

As for SMARTSKIN UPGRADE AND FGFA well just sit back and watch FGFA prototypes is set to fly by FEB-MARC 2010.

Remember the links re Smartskin upgrade are not indian but from Europe

storm are u an indian LOL
our fleet will consist of 150=FC-20 which will come with TOT
250-300=JF17
100= F16s MLU
we may keep new J7PGs=50
same may go for the 50 =damn mirage vROSE which were procured in mid
1990s
by the u would have crashed 50 mkis and around 40 mrcas assembled by HAL
LOL HAHAHHA

Growler.

OR INDEED

36 J10 BY 2015 is slow

BY PAF.

but i suppose this reflects the massive budget constraints that PAF operates in.

As for SMARTSKIN UPGRADE AND FGFA well just sit back and watch FGFA prototypes is set to fly by FEB-MARC 2010.

by the looks of your post it pretty much proves that you are a teen age boy probably 13 or 14.... you can not comprehend anything...

PAF singed contract for new block52+ in 2006 and first batch of 8 will arrive this year. now thats 4 years... is that freaking slow to you?
FC-20/J-10B first test flight in late 2008... first squadron to be inducted by 2014... this seems to be quite fast...

go ahead fanboy... satisfy your dirty indian ego...

Growler.

OR INDEED

36 J10 BY 2015 is slow

BY PAF.

firstly we were under an arms embargo in the 90's & you sit sit back & wait for the smart skin upgrade! MY FRIEND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIER GORSHKOV wasn't that already made and was supposed to be inducted in 2008? and now it cannot be ready until 2012 at the earliest!!! so please spare me the nonsense that india will have this & that! relax & pay attention to your studies don't waste time talking about smart skins!

I sincerely hope India's keeping a close eye on this deal. If their aerospace industry can do without $10 billion, then they can feel free to sell to our rivals. Plain and simple.

Mates! Any pictures of PAK new F16's ..... Surely It will add good power in PAF fleets and I must say PAF is one of the potent airforce in the world, they deserved this honour ....Congrats :tup:

Back
Top Bottom