What's new

PAF to get eight new F-16

Any authentic sources (anyone here who have current relation with PAkistan Airforce can you plz identify this news) ??? KJ2000 is that Pakistan really go for KJ2000 ?? maybe media sometime post wrong information. If thats true than its big big news for Pakistan even more thn F16

Any authentic sources (anyone here who have current relation with PAkistan Airforce can you plz identify this news) ??? KJ2000 is that Pakistan really go for KJ2000 ?? maybe media sometime post wrong information. If thats true than its big big news for Pakistan even more thn F16

REFERENCE:

AWACS will change Asia's military dynamics - upiasia.com

KJ2000 was seen in Pakistan by Pakistani Airforce for evaluation

So its not suprising that - this is the same plane that was mentioned again by the Military person

They probbly tried to keep it confidential untill Ilyushin 4 crafts pakistan ordered come to Pakistan

REMEMEBR - how many KJ2000 we are getting 4 !!! how many Ilyushin refuelers we ordered 4....

So ...it sorta adds up perhaps the airforce was keen to get the ilyushin for AWAC usage and not as a air refueler what do you guys think ??? As you know some countries like to cry crocodile tears every time we order any weapons - so may be they did this so that the Ilyushin would be purchased smoothly , and getting the awacs from china was already a done deal ?? Thats just my opinion very smoothly done by Pakistan Airforce well doen

I heard that our first Ilyushin was delayed at some airport and almost did not made it

Last edited:
REFERENCE:

AWACS will change Asia's military dynamics - upiasia.com

KJ2000 was seen in Pakistan by Pakistani Airforce for evaluation

So its not suprising that - this is the same plane that was mentioned again by the Military person

They probbly tried to keep it confidential untill Ilyushin 4 crafts pakistan ordered come to Pakistan

REMEMEBR - how many KJ2000 we are getting 4 !!! how many Ilyushin refuelers we ordered 4....

So ...it sorta adds up perhaps the airforce was keen to get the ilyushin for AWAC usage and not as a air refueler what do you guys think ??? As you know some countries like to cry crocodile tears every time we order any weapons - so may be they did this so that the Ilyushin would be purchased smoothly , and getting the awacs from china was already a done deal ?? Thats just my opinion very smoothly done by Pakistan Airforce well doen

I heard that our first Ilyushin was delayed at some airport and almost did not made it

very intellectual post by brother azad pakistan it actually made me think :eek:

China ordered another 30 IL-76s plus 4 IL-78 tankers in 2005, but the delivery of these aircraft got postponed due to a production problem in Russia.Then the Russians increased the prices! how in the world can we be getting IL-76 from the chinese when they don't have it themselves! UNLESS ofcourse the tankers would be sent over to china for refurbishment! that my friend would be a very cheeky thing pakistan would have done! but having said that it would tick of the rest of the world & in the long run everyone will find an excuse not to supply us with any military hardware!

When will Turkey finish upgrading our old F-16s?
Already posted in the thread by Nutuk

On 29 july 2009 in Rawalpindi Pakistan airforce and TAI signed a $75mln agreement to upgrade (“Falcon-up”, “Falcon Star” and “Mid Life Upgrade” (MLU)) 42 PAF F16's. The modification works for the F16's will start in Oktober 2010 and take 46 months in total.
Around 2014

Bro the air cheif has said in the interview about the delivery of IL-76 AWACS system from China , so far this is all we know !! Along with PAF been Testing KJ2000 !

I must say that it is a bit too early to anticipate about our new toy but as things do indicate and if they are right , we together are going to have a party!:cheers:

i think pakistan should give prefrence to obtain fc-20 and also technologhy trnasfer instead obtainin new f16 which payments are not paid

my personal favourite is F 15 with hundred persent kill rate russian jets are its prey and is most advanced fighter jet in world after F 22 and F 35 better than ur rafale too sir and best buy too

my personal favourite is F 15 with hundred persent kill rate russian jets are its prey and is most advanced fighter jet in world after F 22 and F 35 better than ur rafale too sir and best buy too

We cannot afford that 70's jet. wait few years until FC20 will be in PAF to kill any Russian bird except PAkFa.

FC20 will be toast to a AESA equipped SU3OMKI with smartskin upgrade IN 2015.

The reason why

Better Aesa radar THEN china,s KLJ MSA

Better electronics from France

BETTER JAMMERS from Israel

Better longer range RAMJET BVR missle the new KS172.

And finally in 2015 WEN PAFs receives 36 J10 IAFR will have in service 230+ SU30 MKI all upgraded to AESA level

HTML:
And finally in 2015 WEN PAFs receives 36 J10 IAFR will have in service 230+ SU30 MKI all upgraded to AESA level

Hope to see all of these in 2015, because personnly i think after some crashs, in 2015:
only 30+Su30MKI :hang2:

If you want pakistan air force is ready to learn you how to fly and how to mantenan Su-30MKI! we are professional

Anyway long life:pakistan:!

The reason why

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for this informative post.

PAF is dooooooommmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd :yahoo:

The reason why

kido... just because IAF says MKI will have a upgrade in 2015 does not mean all 230 will be upgraded by then.. mig-21 the main work horse of IAF entered service in 1970s and only in late 90s and early 2000 only some where upgraded to full potential. for god sake MKI has not even served 10 years so it only takes a fool to believe that IAF will retire most of MKI systems and upgrade them to newer systems. heck even Mig-29 received major upgrades after 25 years of service so if you are most welcome to believe IAF will have a super sakti MKIs by 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom