What's new

PAF to get eight new F-16

There will be no fight.....once SU30 face AMRAAM equiped blk52 F-16.
F-16 will score every time.

:azn:Sure.

C'mon folks.. if wishes were horses.. Not to belittle F16 block 52, but this is not a video game..

cheers

Karan

In reply to growler

There is a seperate thread on MKI smartskin aesa upgrade thanks TOT OFF the 5th gen indo/russian PAK FA project in this very Forum.

There are 3 hyperlinks confirming that mki are set to receive upgrades

Plz see below UAC of Russia & HAL of India invovled in upgrades from 2014

Defence Aviation - Su-30MKI to go stealthy

I didn,t dream up the upgrade its been discussed in a dozen aviation forums that are non indian already

PAK FA is paying huge dividends to IAF already well before the FGFA enters service.

As yo0u people boast about JF17 getting future upgrades aleady with barely 8 prototypes LIKE WISE IAF * russia are already getting ready to upgrade the large FLANKER FLEETS which have been around for 7 & 10 years respectively ..

In reply to growler

There is a seperate thread on MKI smartskin aesa upgrade thanks TOT OFF the 5th gen indo/russian PAK FA project in this very Forum.

There are 3 hyperlinks confirming that mki are set to receive upgrades

Plz see below UAC of Russia & HAL of India invovled in upgrades from 2014

Defence Aviation - Su-30MKI to go stealthy

I didn,t dream up the upgrade its been discussed in a dozen aviation forums that are non indian already

PAK FA is paying huge dividends to IAF already well before the FGFA enters service.

As yo0u people boast about JF17 getting future upgrades aleady with barely 8 prototypes LIKE WISE IAF * russia are already getting ready to upgrade the large FLANKER FLEETS which have been around for 7 & 10 years respectively ..

indeed you are not smart?
I said. current 100 or so su-30mki can not get upgraded to next level when their systems have not even finished its 20-25 years of service.. PAF currently operates 10 prototypes and couple of combat ready thunders which just rolled out. first 50 batch are going to be chinese version (no plan to upgrade them in near future) then comes the european version most probibly french radar and MICA etc for about 50-100 of them.... then the last 100-150 batch will be with AESA radar and other advance systems. PAF can not afford to upgrade first 50 thunders within 5-10 years of service which is quite logic. i am aware of the fact that MKI will receive massive upgrades but only when the current systems have served its life (20-25 years). i am not denying the fact that MKI will be upgraded but it will take alot of time because for god sake the air craft just entered service.

actually the problem is not yours
because anyone who have any patriotism in his heart will
be a pro-musharraf

On one side you are suppporting dictator and on the other hand calling yourself patriotic.?.anyways i think we are going off topic and we should talk related to the topic.

On one side you are suppporting dictator and on the other hand calling yourself patriotic.?.anyways i think we are going off topic and we should talk related to the topic.

I think - lets agree there was political turmoil in 90's and after musharif came in we enjoyed , improvemet in our gov sector , telecommunication, trade, and strategic partnership

Alot of young ppl will say that yes They saw improvements in telecommunication/IT and other sectors - visible changes including largest city Karachi also saw great changes

Who was right or wrong we don't know its PAST ... what we do know is what Musharif did achieve for people of Pakistan during the time he was on the seat

His performance was extra ordinary and very UN CHARACTERISTICALLY ... unexpected.
For a army Cheif he was smart and got the best CEO/CFOS to move country's economy in right direction

During his time I saw, Job openings for High poisition , for PHD /Masters level from out side of Pakistan with superb Pay scale -

Un heard of initiatives - to being TALENT back to Pakistan - This is personal account I saw those openining and I was amazed at distance his administration was going to bring in MERIT back in hiring for the high positions -

8e6c3da62f58a645f9c994e99d3dbc2e.jpg

He also tried to make pakistan a top Dairy producing nation , which is still being implemeted

Not to mention the critical phase in our history between 2002-2008

Two initiatives that I admire most were the gov sector improvemets, NARDA and IT sector , and not to mention - his improvements done for tax collections locally

Ref -> http://www.nadra.gov.pk/ (Gov Institutes)
-> http://www.pddc.com.pk/ (Dairy)
-> http://www.pemra.gov.pk/ (Media Regulatory Authority)

GWADAR Project , new shipyard etc ....all these new developmenet that will be done for baluchistan new city of course its all his vision - if he did not faced militia resistance I am sure he would have created 100,000 jobs for young balouchis

We never had this much , since 70's when Bhutto was incharge, when we had Steels mills , and PIA are envy of asia

Nawaz sahib gave us the yellow cab - great what else I hardly remember - but apart from the nuclear detonation in his time , I don't recal a major achivement something significant -

And every one else was come and go including Benazir etc it was a rollar coaster ride

Media enjoyed great freedom under his watch , and it was refreshing change

Also his decision to become US ally was important decision for our nation , it was great he made a bold decision which was correct choice

Sure there were electricity shortage but he tried to get Kala bagh dam build unfortuately it was not done but we still managed to get energy crisis sorted out with Iran help

So , we managed to get thur that tough time , and respect should be give to Mr Musharif who guided the ship safely.

I think now we must look at future - and see what can be done , its up to all political parties to move country forward with out lavish abuse of gov funds as it happened in past

History will remember Musharif's strategic role , and not to mention the AWAC deal , JF17 , AlKhalid , and other mile stones achived during his time.

Dictator is defined as someone who stays in power , by force, and refuses to leave. But durig 1999-2008 our nation was not in position to wink or snooze.....

We have a young democracy now again thanks to Mr Musharif's cooperation to stepping down....lets look at future:pakistan:

All these planes and deals we see now were done back in Musharif time - so he did quite alot for our country - YES ...I am positive

Dictoator - A true Dictoator is Husni Mubarak , who refuses to leave for 20 years and
and he chooses his opposition ....and who has his son lined up next

I think Musharif Sahib was a patriotic Pakistani who did his duty to Nation its time for Democracy to move ahead ....

I would not mind seeing Mr Musharif back for 1 more term, he was very close to solving Kashmir solution with the India leaders - and there was real sincerity

Last edited:
I think - lets agree there was political turmoil in 90's and after musharif came in we enjoyed , improvemet in our gov sector , telecommunication, trade, and strategic partnership

He also tried to make pakistan a top Dairy producing nation , which is still being implemeted

Two initiatives that I admire most were the gov sector improvemets, NARDA and IT sector , and not to mention - his improvements done for tax collections locally

Also his decision to become US ally was important decision for our nation , it was great he made a bold decision which was correct choice

Sure there were electricity shortage but he tried to get Kala bagh dam build unfortuately it was not done but we still managed to get energy crisis sorted out with Iran help

So , we managed to get thur that tough time , and respect should be give to Mr Musharif who guided the ship safely.

I think now we must look at future - and see what can be done , its up to all political parties to move country forward with out lavish abuse of gov funds as it happened in past

History will remember Musharif's strategic role , and not to mention the AWAC deal , JF17 , AlKhalid , and other mile stones achived during his time.

Dictator is defined as someone who stays in power , by force, and refuses to leave. But durig 1999-2008 our nation was not in position to wink or snooze.....

We have a young democracy now again thanks to Mr Musharif's cooperation to steo down....lets look at future:pakistan:

All these planes and deals we see now were done back in Musharif time - so he did quite alot for our country - YES ...I am positive

Dictoator - A true Dictoator is Husni Mubarak , who refuses to leave for 20 years and

I think Musharif Sahib was a patriotic Pakistani who did his duty to Nation its time for Democracy to move ahead ....

I would not mind seeing Mr Musharif back for 1 more term, he was very close to solving Kashmir solution with the India leaders - and there was real sincerety

See i have already mentioned that we are trolling.plz come back to topic.

I would not mind seeing Mr Musharif back for 1 more term, he was very close to solving Kashmir solution with the India leaders - and there was real sincerety

YA ALLAH REHAM.let him come,only way to noose.

Expected Delivery of the remaining 17 F-16 Block 52

Three aircraft to be ready in June 2010
four aircraft in August 2010
five aircraft in October 2010
four aircraft in Dec 2010
one aircraft in Dec 2011

Expected Delivery of the remaining 17 F-16 Block 52

Three aircraft to be ready in June 2010
four aircraft in August 2010
five aircraft in October 2010
four aircraft in Dec 2010
one aircraft in Dec 2011

Really 2011?.i heard few ppl saying all deliveries by 2010.

Well this wasnt a wish and yeah it CAME TRUE.
Dont live in fools ......

I think I wasnt able to communicate properly. I didnt mean the wish for Pakistan getting a blk 52, but the wish for f16 always scoring against Su 30. Since the 2 have never been in an actual engagement, it couldnt have CAME TRUE ...

And fools paradise exists everywhere.. All of us live in it one time or the other my friend..

PHP:
He said Pakistan would also start receiving four IL-76 AEW&C aircraft from China in 2011.

It mean pakistan will get KLJ-2000, and not KLJ-200 ! right:victory:

Phattay chak kay rakh pakistan:pakistan::welcome::china:

china doesnt have any more IL76 to give pakisthan KJ2000 and there were some diff between china and llyunshin thats why china has not bought any IL76 recently

FC20 will be toast to a AESA equipped SU3OMKI with smartskin upgrade IN 2015.

The reason why

Better Aesa radar THEN china,s KLJ MSA

Better electronics from France

BETTER JAMMERS from Israel

Better longer range RAMJET BVR missle the new KS172.

And finally in 2015 WEN PAFs receives 36 J10 IAFR will have in service 230+ SU30 MKI all upgraded to AESA level

hmmm interesting! see my friend currently we have no modern fighter( in terms of platform the latest platform we have is the f-16s from the 80's) we have no BVRs and yet our airforce has been eyeball to eyeball with you for more than a decade in which you acquired state of the art weaponry!

So instead of thinking of toasting us you should worry that with a handful of limited resources we haven't backed down & stood firm in face of your procurements! we will sure be a more stronger and potent force once we get the latest technology that we are currently aquiring!

we never plan to match you plane for plane! just wait & see ours has always been the qualitive approach!

so relax and pull your pants up!

Alot of young ppl will say that yes They saw improvements in telecommunication/IT and other sectors - visible changes including largest city Karachi also saw great changes

Who was right or wrong we don't know its PAST ... what we do know is what Musharif did achieve for people of Pakistan during the time he was on the seat

His performance was extra ordinary and very UN CHARACTERISTICALLY ... unexpected.
For a army Cheif he was smart and got the best CEO/CFOS to move country's economy in right direction

During his time I saw, Job openings for High poisition , for PHD /Masters level from out side of Pakistan with superb Pay scale -

Un heard of initiatives - to being TALENT back to Pakistan - This is personal account I saw those openining and I was amazed at distance his administration was going to bring in MERIT back in hiring for the high positions -

Ref -> National Database & Registration Authority (Gov Institutes)
-> Pakistan Dairy Development Company (Dairy)
-> PEMRA (Media Regulatory Authority)

GWADAR Project , new shipyard etc ....all these new developmenet that will be done for baluchistan new city of course its all his vision - if he did not faced militia resistance I am sure he would have created 100,000 jobs for young balouchis

We never had this much , since 70's when Bhutto was incharge, when we had Steels mills , and PIA are envy of asia

Nawaz sahib gave us the yellow cab - great what else I hardly remember - but apart from the nuclear detonation in his time , I don't recal a major achivement something significant -

And every one else was come and go including Benazir etc it was a rollar coaster ride

We have a young democracy now again thanks to Mr Musharif's cooperation to stepping down....lets look at future:pakistan:

I would not mind seeing Mr Musharif back for 1 more term, he was very close to solving Kashmir solution with the India leaders - and there was real sincerity

Dear, a few things to note,
1) we all know what progress he brought to the country, House loans, Car loans, Personal Loans, and PML Q (band of "merry men")
2) Let me remind you in Nawaz Sharif's reign, not only nukes, but also, Agosta Subs, and I dont expect you to forget Ilan-e-Lahore, which was leading to the permanent solution (Chinab Formula) of Kashmir,untill "cha cha" made an adventure in Kargil.
3) Millitray spending has historically been high in martial laws, When you have every thing at your (millitary) disposal, why not spending.
4) He involved Army in every public service from WAPDA to STEEL MILLS from Police to PCB, just to "bribe" them for support.
5) Killed Nawab Akbar Bugti- leading to deterioration in Balochistan.
6)AWACS deal was slammed by then PAF chief after retirement (its a shame that we condemn something only when we are of no use.)
7) led to further corporatization of millitary and its increased involvement in the public services, a major but regretfully true issue.

Back
Top Bottom