What's new

PAF to get eight new F-16

If nawaz sharif,musharaf,chaudhry shujjat and altaf will give some money to PAF then

we can buy some F-35 too(my personal favourite):smokin:

Musharraf gave most of his book's earning to Pakistan.. what else do you expect from him? his retirement savings?
Whay not all of Pakistanis give some money to PAF? and PAF increase production of Thunder alone! the most feared a/c by indians.

Musharraf gave most of his book's earning to Pakistan.. what else do you expect from him? his retirement savings?
Whay not all of Pakistanis give some money to PAF? and PAF increase production of Thunder alone! the most feared a/c by indians.

HERE COMES PRO-MUSHARRAF :lol:

Dez its not being pro musharaf.Its being honest have you or anybody in PAKISTAN heard about any corruption charges on Mr Musharaf?

i just teckeled your nonsense! :blah::blah:
and there is no sacricity of pro Musharaf, If not agree than make a poll.

Well friends tell me that have i said that he is corrupted?.i have just took some names of politicians along with him who are rich and can get some Aircrafts for us.whats wrong in this.you both have taken it personal..chill sirs..

Yes its part of the 18 promised F16 planes to be handed to Pakistan
All 18 will be in Pakistan' hands by 2010

June seems very far off , we will have our 12 new JF17 thunders by then ^_^ that much is 100% gurenteed to make our total 24 JF17 Thunders

:cheesy:

Indeed a great news but i am a bit surprised by IL-76 AW&C thing!

can someone explain?

F16/52 will be the best most combat proven platformin PAF service.

The amraam equipped F16 will give the SU30MKI a real fright.

There will be no fight.....once SU30 face AMRAAM equiped blk52 F-16.
F-16 will score every time.

^^^If This is True than its a Party time because we are getting an AESA AWACS .KJ-2k just assuming for now offcourse but i would be happy if it turns out to be true..
What do you reckon batman?

5313918e670b82f93764a366c5871373.jpg

Well, every thing is possible.
It can be good platform for navy or operating in conjuction with Erieye.

Looks like it will definitly be Ilyushin platform fro AWACS from china so likely it is , KJ2000

Which makes since since KJ2000 was initially sighted in Pakistan airports few years ago so it is starting to add up :china::pakistan:

Its anout time we have russian flag as well
2089c56651aafdc32fdb290ba5e5f0ed.jpg

cf97fd3e4c40e165b01dbdc0f56d5bc5.jpg

562f286de3ac7f226c14b9eaf3dc950f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom