What's new

PAF to acquire 36 5th generation combat aircraft from China: PAF Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome on defence pk bro

please dont abuse usa or any one its against rule of forum

abut your qes J-10 we are now acquire just 36 and may be letter more 36 so there is no need to transfer of tecnology bro .it will happens in case we get these birds more then 200 .remember transfer of tec is not a easy and cheap its cost much much money and other requirments

IK

Thank you for the reply brother and sorry for the abusive word that i used.
:pakistan::china:

A military power without finance and respect... It is bankrupt and is begging billions from europe and arabs...

Do you know that US has more oil than any other country in the world, which they have not even started digging, this is just one hint for people who think US is going to be bankrupt. They have lot of ways to earn money.

Do you know that US has more oil than any other country in the world, which they have not even started digging, this is just one hint for people who think US is going to be bankrupt. They have lot of ways to earn money.

Having oil reserves does not mean you can also get it out. Most of the Oil is in shale formation which is the center point of intense debate in the US right now. Fracking can get you the oil out but at immense cost to the environment. I lived few miles away from the famous Marcellus Formation where most of my friends from college went to do their research, trips etc (Civil engineers, geologists etc). Canada also sits on large oil reservoirs but it is difficult to get out. Maybe in the near future they can have the technology to do it, but today it is no way to put all your bets on it.

Any updates on the acquisition of the FC-20 or how far the deal is yet?

so sweet its my eid day.inshallah we will also one day see j-xx in paf color :victory::victory::victory:

:china::pakistan:

Surly you will see Chinese 5th Gen Aircraft into PAF color …coz Pakistan is big market for China…. As you can see in Pakistan, Chinese are selling needle to Aircraft ... So this is not a big deal.

Surly you will see Chinese 5th Gen Aircraft into PAF color …coz Pakistan is big market for China…. As you can see in Pakistan, Chinese are selling needle to Aircraft ... So this is not a big deal.

India has been doing the same with Russia and now it will do the same with EU and the USA. It is a shame for us but a greater shame for you because you have never been under sanctions and your economy has been supported by all players. On top of that, your engineers probably form a considerable defence work force in the US. Where is your 'own' fighter??

With $12 billion, India could have built its own platform according to its own needs but ...

Atleast we have JF-17 which is designed to meet our requirements and we have reasonable control over it's technology.

Once the 100 km plus BVR are inducted into PAF then you will know the true meaning of 'big deal'

Having oil reserves does not mean you can also get it out. Most of the Oil is in shale formation which is the center point of intense debate in the US right now. Fracking can get you the oil out but at immense cost to the environment. I lived few miles away from the famous Marcellus Formation where most of my friends from college went to do their research, trips etc (Civil engineers, geologists etc). Canada also sits on large oil reservoirs but it is difficult to get out. Maybe in the near future they can have the technology to do it, but today it is no way to put all your bets on it.

And if US kept on trying to act as evil like alwayz then I am sure It will never get chance to take advantage of that oil Insha-Allah.....:what:

With all the support from the west, the east, india has not yet produced a fighter jet of its own. What would have happened if india had to face sanctions. This tells a lot about india. India is like farm chickens, she can survive only with lavish support from others.

With all the support from the west, the east, india has not yet produced a fighter jet of its own. What would have happened if india had to face sanctions.

1. India has already produced a fighter jet
2. what special support from east or west are you talking about that India got in jet bulding ??
3.India did face sanctions...search more before commenting.

This tells a lot about india. India is like farm chickens, she can survive only with lavish support from others.

talking about India's survival :what: ??? surrounded by India on three sides....we just need to block one side to choke you forever :whistle:

2. what special support from east or west are you talking about that India got in jet bulding ??

talking about India's survival :what: ??? surrounded by India on three sides....we just need to block one side to choke you to forever :whistle:

Just do it if you can. Something tells me that the indians are afraid to do what they say they can.

USA is also one of the countries having large deposit of rare metals but its production is zero. At the same time, USA complains that China quota its sales of rare metal. That is typical American nature. They reserve its own when using up other people's resource.

as if we wont have bvr....we hav our own fighter...own bvr...own AC:kiss3:
To continue your post --- and our own forum. So if you cant do any better than one liners of trolling and useless waste of band width GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FORUM!!!!¬
MODS PLEASE PUT THIS MISERABLE WHINER OUT OF HIS MISERY!!! Post reported
Araz

talking about India's survival :what: ??? surrounded by India on three sides....we just need to block one side to choke you forever :whistle:

The engine is western, avionics from Israel, basic replica of a french plane. The sanctions may have been a case in the past but the last 10 yrs has seen the west falling on themselves to offer India all sort of help. SO it is not all wrong to say that your efforts have been a bit behind the curve.
Now I think it is a case of the route India has taken against China As a comparison. China has taken a route of progressive innovations and minor changes to already existing technology to get to where it is today, whereas India has tried to go down its own way and faced problems.It is a different wayof doingthings and I amsure you will succeed but it will take longer and probably be financially be more costly.
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom