What's new

PAF to acquire 36 5th generation combat aircraft from China: PAF Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
please dont burst bubbles.

Thankyou for correcting My Mistake. I admit i made a mistake.

J-10 is a 4th generation aircraft. We all knew that. even if some politician said that by mistake. and said something wrong.

You dare come here with your arrogant attitude and start trolling?

What valueable thing you have added in to this particular thread?

Btw there is no clear definition of '5thGeneration' or for any generation of fighter jets.
it can be argued f 16 block 52 is 5th generation.

J-10 is a 4th generation aircraft. We all knew that. even if some politician said that by mistake. and said something wrong.

You dare come here with your arrogant attitude and start trolling?

mind ur language.

What valueable thing you have added in to this particular thread?

u started trolling.

Indians with low thinking powers, and more fond of Trolling, must have researched before opening their mouth and spewing the venom, 5th generation is the Chinese Designation, in western terms, it is equivalent to 4th generation aircraft. Now Don't troll by bringing JF-17 And if you indians don't get something substantial to add. then don't post here, and don't forget you are on Pakistani Forum not on Bharat Rakhshak. Got it. Now don't open your mouth and spew useless rants. Thankyou

i think u must reasearched before opening mouth.

Its good you admit your mistake. :tup:

Anyone can make mistakes but the way you were bashing Indians for not making research on their part doesn't make a good impression of you. Please refrain yourself making derogatory remarks on a whole community/nation based on your perception.

Yeah sure. Like Indigenousn LCA Mk2. Reusable missiles, How Funny, :D

You find them funny???

No wonders, you have shown your technical acumen in your previous post. Please carry on.

@naveenp --- look what I have said "they will keep coming".

Chinese standard: F-16, Mig-29, F-15, Su-27s are 3ed Gen, and EF-2000 and Rafale are 3.5 Gen, and F-22 is 4th Gen```

Chinese put J-10B under 3.5 Gen which is equivalent to Western 4.5 Gen

I hope this will clear out some confusions`

Btw there is no clear definition of '5thGeneration' or for any generation of fighter jets.

No it cant.
You are right in saying that we dont have any strict definition/criterion to claim fighters in any generation but the world has set up some baselines like stealth feature which should atleast be fulfilled to be called as 5th gen fighter. Each generation exhibits some advance technology which was not present in previous ones.

Surly you will see Chinese 5th Gen Aircraft into PAF color …coz Pakistan is big market for China…. As you can see in Pakistan, Chinese are selling needle to Aircraft ... So this is not a big deal.

as if we wont have bvr....we hav our own fighter...own bvr...own AC:kiss3:

F-35 to pakistan??? atleast they didnt offered u f-16 block 60.

are you thinking JF-17 is ur own jet!!!!!:what:

my friend dont forgt jf-17X is also an 5th gen JET

To all respected members, this how things started, how indians members jump in with their Out of context One liners, even when nomi007 was not mentioning any indian naveenp came to troll and brought jf-17.

and that IND PAK, how hypocritically he chose to ignore his own country men posts and start saying to me that I troll? When. You guys really like to play devils advocate haan, lit fire and then act innocent?

Here we go again! F-16, whichever the block are NOT 5th generation. A 5th generation fighter is designed to incorporate numerous technological advancements over the class similarly dubbed fourth generation, including all-aspect stealth even when armed, Low Probability of Intercept Radar (LPIR), high-performance air frames, advanced avionics features, and highly integrated computer systems capable of networking with other elements within the theater of war in order to achieve an advantage in situational awareness. The only currently combat-ready fifth-generation fighter, the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, entered service with the U.S. Air Force in 2005.

The three others in line but not yet in serial production are the Lockheed Martin F-35A/B/C Lightning II, the Indo-Russian Su T-50 PAK FA and the Chinese J-20. The F-35 and the T-50 would begin production by 2014-15 and the J-20 by 2020. As per the Jamestown Foundation report, only 50 J-20s would be manufactured and ranged against the American mainland.

Cheers!

and that IND PAK, how hypocritically he chose to ignore his own country men posts and start saying to me that I troll? When. You guys really like to play devils advocate haan, lit fire and then act innocent?

Hey mafiya. I am not a mod or so here to police someone. It was you to drag me in with your BS against all indians.

Look at your post once again

Indians with low thinking powers, and more fond of Trolling, must have researched before opening their mouth and spewing the venom, 5th generation is the Chinese Designation, in western terms, it is equivalent to 4th generation aircraft. Now Don't troll by bringing JF-17 And if you indians don't get something substantial to add. then don't post here, and don't forget you are on Pakistani Forum not on Bharat Rakhshak. Got it. Now don't open your mouth and spew useless rants. Thankyou

You asked indians to contribute and I come up with a fact which even you admits.
So better you keep one to one with anyone next time rather than crying foul later.
I rest my case here.

Wow, it's great to see that China still could make friend with someone else besides N.Korea and Burma.
I wonder what's going on with the Chinese plan on Pakistan's Gwadar port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom