What's new

PAF to acquire 36 5th generation combat aircraft from China: PAF Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
since when is the J-10 a 5th gen fighter? i believe it is 4.5 gen at the most i think you have mistaken the FC-20 for the J-20

Yes. It is BUILT to our needs and there is a lot of avionics and electronics produced by LOCAL INDUSTRY.

JSF is being manufactured in Canada, Turkey, UK and the USA but in the end it is US jet similarly China and Pakistan jointly worked on it and invested money into it but in the end JF-17 is a Pakistani AC. China has it's own version, I think it is FC-1.

Yes. It is BUILT to our needs and there is a lot of avionics and electronics produced by LOCAL INDUSTRY.

JSF is being manufactured in Canada, Turkey, UK and the USA but in the end it is US jet similarly China and Pakistan jointly worked on it and invested money into it but in the end JF-17 is a Pakistani AC. China has it's own version, I think it is FC-1.

nope. JF-17 is INDUCTED in pakistan only, there is no other version of JF-17 for CHINA

You find them funny???

No wonders, you have shown your technical acumen in your previous post. Please carry on.

@naveenp --- look what I have said "they will keep coming".

yeah i got it bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom