we have only 1 option of j-20 stealth for paf
USA never given us f-35 before 2020.
but Pakistan will choose j-20 with Russian engines
because they are more reliable than Chinese ws-15 or ws-10 engines

F-35 to pakistan??? atleast they didnt offered u f-16 block 60.

India has been doing the same with Russia and now it will do the same with EU and the USA. It is a shame for us but a greater shame for you because you have never been under sanctions and your economy has been supported by all players. On top of that, your engineers probably form a considerable defence work force in the US. Where is your 'own' fighter??

With $12 billion, India could have built its own platform according to its own needs but ...

Atleast we have JF-17 which is designed to meet our requirements and we have reasonable control over it's technology.

Once the 100 km plus BVR are inducted into PAF then you will know the true meaning of 'big deal'

are you thinking JF-17 is ur own jet!!!!!:what:

Buddy neither China nor USA have offered their 5 th gen planes to you so for now lets stick to J-10's ?

my friend dont forgt jf-17X is also an 5th gen JET

Its okay. just apply this 3 x a day and you will be fine.
BURNOL%2010GM-SIDE-FRONT.jpg

So what, no one intially knew, what will gonna happen? When more info came, everyone realize Stealth means, such measures will be adopted to bring down the RCS of aircraft but the overall aircraft will remain same. Now don't get me started on your fantasies. A reusable Rocket by DRDO. that's what i call the ultimate fantasy. Look before you leap kiddo.

So what, no one intially knew, what will gonna happen? When more info came, everyone realize Stealth means, such measures will be adopted to bring down the RCS of aircraft but the overall aircraft will remain same. Now don't get me started on your fantasies. A reusable Rocket by DRDO. that's what i call the ultimate fantasy. Look before you leap kiddo.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: u r already living in fantasy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: u r already living in fantasy.

Still living in fantasy that can be achieved. And when it will be achieved i know you will not dare to show your face around here. Just like Babur Cruise missile came out of now where. and indians paranoid was just like yours. and same thing will be repeated.

Indians with low thinking powers, and more fond of Trolling, must have researched before opening their mouth and spewing the venom, 5th generation is the Chinese Designation, in western terms, it is equivalent to 4th generation aircraft. Now Don't troll by bringing JF-17 And if you indians don't get something substantial to add. then don't post here, and don't forget you are on Pakistani Forum not on Bharat Rakhshak. Got it. Now don't open your mouth and spew useless rants. Thankyou

Hold on researcher.
5th gen of west is 4th gen of chinese.
Now decide yourself who is spewing venom and ranting. You have make a joke out of you.

Still living in fantasy that can be achieved. And when it will be achieved i know you will not dare to show your face around here. Just like Babur Cruise missile came out of now where. and indians paranoid was just like yours. and same thing will be repeated.

:flame::flame::flame::lol:

If there is any threat to my country i will stand on first row to protect. im not scared of death. im born as indian and i ll die as INDIAN not coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom