What's new

PAF to acquire 36 5th generation combat aircraft from China: PAF Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg its going to be too late we want it now please supply us 100 JF-17 Thunder and 50 of those aircraft so we can get ready to fight toes to toes wit a superpower.

what type of awacs pakistan getting from china?

and in which plane that awacs would be instaled?

i know JF 17 THUNDER

what is FC 20?

please answer

what type of awacs pakistan getting from china?

and in which plane that awacs would be instaled?

i know JF 17 THUNDER

what is FC 20?

please answer

PAF will get Y8 or KJ200 AWACs from china which will be connected with JF17 & FC20.
FC20 is a modified J10 FOR PAF. :partay:

Pakistan to introduce 36 China-made fighter planes

By Li Xinran | 2008-11-21 | ONLINE EDITION

PAKISTAN plans to introduce 36 China-made FC-20 (or Fighter-10 in China) fighter planes by 2010, Beijing-based Global Times reported, citing Pakistan's air force chief of staff.

The current world economic crisis won't affect the Pakistan air force's major projects, the general said on Wednesday.

A plan was being discussed to introduce two squadrons of FC-20s, Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed was cited as saying, according to the report.

Pakstan's air force picked the FC-20 from dozens of candidates as it adapted Russian engines with the most advanced thrust vectoring technology, the general said.

Pakistan will also set up a squadron of JF-17 "Thunder" fighters by the first quarter of 2009. The JF-17 was jointly developed by China and Pakistan, which will expand Pakistan's air force's maximum battle radius to 650 kilometers.

Pakistan also signed a deal with China to import four sets of airborne warning and control systems, according to the newspaper.

Chinese story link

This got me confused.

omfg its going to be too late we want it now please supply us 100 JF-17 Thunder and 50 of those aircraft so we can get ready to fight toes to toes wit a superpower.

Do you really want to fight a superpower?. Here, let me help you...

:sniper::usflag: :guns::usflag:

There you go.

Wishful thinking m friend. You cannot take the destruction that will come your way if ou decide to do so. Better to concentrate on getting the county out of its financial crisis and on the path of prosperity before having such rash thoughts.
Araz

Wishful thinking m friend. You cannot take the destruction that will come your way if ou decide to do so. Better to concentrate on getting the county out of its financial crisis and on the path of prosperity before having such rash thoughts.
Araz

Dear araz; sir
i guss, that guy was desperate! like all the pakistanis, these days but, still you cant , say that he is a "Wishful thinker"!
sooner or later , we have to face the music?:agree:

A military power without finance and respect... It is bankrupt and is begging billions from europe and arabs...

actully , EU & US both are bankrupt, they both are begging to china, not to arabs, because arabs already gave them all?:lol:

A military power without finance and respect... It is bankrupt and is begging billions from europe and arabs...

Yes, America will shut down tomorrow. So do you share the view of hasang20?.

TVC might introduce in later stage but not now. Plus it doesn't fall in 5th generation category. i would say somwhere around 4 gen.

Dear araz; sir
i guss, that guy was desperate! like all the pakistanis, these days but, still you cant , say that he is a "Wishful thinker"!
sooner or later , we have to face the music?:agree:

Batman Now.
That may very well be the case. But take a look around you and tell me with all honesty, is ths the nation which will cause the downfall of a superpower. Frankly with most if not all your politicians, beaurocrats and Generals in their pocket, do you think they will even let you lift a finger in your own defence!!!The fact remains that we have to go a long way before even emerging as a nation. You need to do a lot before you even develop the gumpions tpo face a foreign power with confidence and stare them down.
WaSalam
Araz

How many 4th gen planes have tvc?

Well waiting for TVC in FC20???? still its news. Chinese still not mature enough to produce jet engine and getting TVC approval from Russian is not even on table yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom