What's new

PAF Single engined Doctrine Good or Bad.

Don't be concerned. in case of war, we will get them any ways from china.

Are you suggesting that these fighter jets would be ready?? Or would be assembled at rate of 50 aircraft per day (cause transportation also wil take few days). or they goona dispatch their own commisioned jets???

Are you suggesting that these fighter jets would be ready?? Or would be assembled at rate of 50 aircraft per day (cause transportation also wil take few days). or they goona dispatch their own commisioned jets???

My friend just watch and learn. Everything gets prepared on time. I don't know if you know this but we did get a bulk of missiles from China during the Mumbai Attacks. If you're thinking to look at the worse case sanerio then would could happen the most? We have anti aircraft systems on the ground in case your air force tries to attack us. Remember the downed Mig during the Kargil conflict? This will be a threat. J-10s will push us toward a new strategic attacking strategy. We will rise against your violations and protect our vital assets.

[--Leo--];2206107 said:
well my point is wether are singal engine or double same result in dog fight which is the main use of engine at that time. point was use the engine where it is usefull if you go afterburn for land attck mission or bvr might be not usefull as in dog fight so you better see it and observse it with open eyes

Hi,

Thank you for your post---with so many bvr's per aircraft---the enemy would keep the priority combat to bvr and bvr only---it will avoid wvr at all costs----the air dominance will be achieved with 2 to 4 bvr's launched against each opponent aircraft and then the aircraft will turn and run away----.

They will launch so many bvr's that it will ultimately clear the skies from the opponents planes---we wish we will have dog fights----the enemy wishes that it will not have dog fights----. So what are you gonna do----if you come closer---they will turn and run---and if you follow them---then you get into their ground to air missiles range----your only salvation in this case is if your bvr's have a better kill range than their's.

My friend just watch and learn. Everything gets prepared on time. I don't know if you know this but we did get a bulk of missiles from China during the Mumbai Attacks. If you're thinking to look at the worse case sanerio then would could happen the most? We have anti aircraft systems on the ground in case your air force tries to attack us. Remember the downed Mig during the Kargil conflict? This will be a threat. J-10s will push us toward a new strategic attacking strategy. We will rise against your violations and protect our vital assets.

Missiles are not Fighter jet my friend. Hence they might took a bit time to manufacture. Even best assembly line would take atleast 10-15 days for 1 bird.

Will give you one example. In 1971 war, Pakistan requested F86 sabers from Turkey, since their own jets would not have been sufficient for the Offensive in the command of Tikka Khan. But by the time these fighter jets arrived in Pakistan, pakistani forces in the east surrendered and pakistani leaders were signing Shimla agreement, and thus did not gave chance to lanch an offensive attack from west.

Its always good to have a Well with full of water before getting thirsty rather than digging one.

Missiles are not Fighter jet my friend. Hence they might took a bit time to manufacture. Even best assembly line would take atleast 10-15 days for 1 bird.

Will give you one example. In 1971 war, Pakistan requested F86 sabers from Turkey, since their own jets would not have been sufficient for the Offensive in the command of Tikka Khan. But by the time these fighter jets arrived in Pakistan, pakistani forces in the east surrendered and pakistani leaders were signing Shimla agreement, and thus did not gave chance to lanch an offensive attack from west.

Its always good to have a Well with full of water before getting thirsty rather than digging one.

but what if they are already prepared and waiting for some one to carry ?

Hi,

Thank you for your post---with so many bvr's per aircraft---the enemy would keep the priority combat to bvr and bvr only---it will avoid wvr at all costs----the air dominance will be achieved with 2 to 4 bvr's launched against each opponent aircraft and then the aircraft will turn and run away----.

They will launch so many bvr's that it will ultimately clear the skies from the opponents planes---we wish we will have dog fights----the enemy wishes that it will not have dog fights----. So what are you gonna do----if you come closer---they will turn and run---and if you follow them---then you get into their ground to air missiles range----your only salvation in this case is if your bvr's have a better kill range than their's.

well thanks for reply but you must be joking man we are talking about engines thats the main issue over here. engine play main role in dog fight and about bvr ranges every plane have some defence system to aviod bvr missiles and same as pakistan every aircraft will be bvr so whats the point PAF can fire bvr thats is we are not discussing right now if we discuss out of topic then i can say pakistan can also play BVR missile no problem in that JF-17 all are bvr capable and F-16 will be after upgrade so as FC-20 and mirage rose so lets not forget for BVR engine doesn,t play important role here on RCS and BVR are brother and sister like DOG fight and engines are i hope you get my point so we are dicussing engine and where it is usefull and for PAF it is immpreasive that all

I don't know about JF-17 level 2 can somebody tell me is it better than those F-16 which we got in 80s if yes than 300 above JF-17 and 250 J-10 B with 60 Upgraded F-16 and than Stealth plane is future will make Pakistan Air force among top ten and if our economy gets better a lot we can increase our fighter planes to around 1000

yep it can be comparable with F-16 block 60 jf-17 block 2 version but little avionics will be less but rest remain same and pakistan is all ready in top ten Air force 7th place confirm by indian media

you should not waste time on PAF dear we have already some very nice brains in Institute of Strategic Studies, Research and Analysis they are taking salary for think and plan . as i know they think 100000000 times better then you .:D

Well the output from such erudite is quite evident in Pakistan.:cheesy:

The bold part is the matter of concern... Slowly but how much slow??
most probably within next couple of months....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

[--Leo--];2208924 said:
yep it can be comparable with F-16 block 60 jf-17 block 2 version but little avionics will be less but rest remain same and pakistan is all ready in top ten Air force 7th place confirm by indian media
it is also possible that Our JF-17 might beat F-16 block-60 in some categories/systems....:smokin:

That was 1971. Look how many years have passed by and see where we stand now. We will hopefully from time to time start to manufacture our own engines whether its licensed from another country or not. Our R&D is in a good pace starting from guns, to tanks, missiles, drones and in making multirole fighter jets.

[--Leo--];2208902 said:
well thanks for reply but you must be joking man we are talking about engines thats the main issue over here. engine play main role in dog fight and about bvr ranges every plane have some defence system to aviod bvr missiles and same as pakistan every aircraft will be bvr so whats the point PAF can fire bvr thats is we are not discussing right now if we discuss out of topic then i can say pakistan can also play BVR missile no problem in that JF-17 all are bvr capable and F-16 will be after upgrade so as FC-20 and mirage rose so lets not forget for BVR engine doesn,t play important role here on RCS and BVR are brother and sister like DOG fight and engines are i hope you get my point so we are dicussing engine and where it is usefull and for PAF it is immpreasive that all

HI,

Just a little respect for the board---if you could use proper caps and paragraphs---that would be nice---. Thank you for the emotional post----I don't think you know what you are saying---. Do you know some bvr's are better than the others in range----some fly farther and have a better kill ratio than the others---.

Your post, seemingly suggests that once you have bvr---everything is equal----that all bvr's are equal----is that what you are implying.

Aircraft, its engine/s, its weapons load, its electronic warfare suite, its endurance, are all a part of a package deal---each system compliments the other and the overall rsult determines the capability of the aircraft and the posture it reflects---.

My goodman---it is good to participate----but it is better to do some research on the bvr systems as well..

What I am seeing here on this board is that---my pakistani colleagues have made it a habbit of making their average stuff look better than the enemy's better stuff look average----. Well----you can do that in aesthetic sense in the works of arts and performance of people----but when you use the same technique to machines of war and death, it is an excersize in futility.

Masterkhan,

The chinease have come along way no doubt but a $15m dollar plane costs this amount because they have intentionally left out some very expensive tech in the first build.

That can include a lack of composites in the build, small radar based on MSA scanning, small EW suite and limited sensors.
You obtain the plane quickly to fill squadrons quickly and its cheap and easy to maintain.

In large nos ie 100+ its a effective system backed by ground based radar and AWACS...

But effective only in PAK AIRSPACE..

HI,

Just a little respect for the board---if you could use proper caps and paragraphs---that would be nice---. Thank you for the emotional post----I don't think you know what you are saying---. Do you know some bvr's are better than the others in range----some fly farther and have a better kill ratio than the others---.

Your post, seemingly suggests that once you have bvr---everything is equal----that all bvr's are equal----is that what you are implying.

Aircraft, its engine/s, its weapons load, its electronic warfare suite, its endurance, are all a part of a package deal---each system compliments the other and the overall rsult determines the capability of the aircraft and the posture it reflects---.

My goodman---it is good to participate----but it is better to do some research on the bvr systems as well..

What I am seeing here on this board is that---my pakistani colleagues have made it a habbit of making their average stuff look better than the enemy's better stuff look average----. Well----you can do that in aesthetic sense in the works of arts and performance of people----but when you use the same technique to machines of war and death, it is an excersize in futility.
With all my Respect i have to say that i said v could use bvr so as them. i didn,t go in deep because that is not on the topic as you can read PAF Single engined Doctrine Good or Bad. if you want me to go in ranges and quality of bvr i can go mr but i don,t i aviod fact was i remain stick with topic i know what is bvr on 4th gen and what is on 5th gen so i know these stuff but i don,t go in deep i said both can use bvr i refer using bvr right just using so both becomes equal and other thing you said the pakage payload and other they test this engine how much it can pick the payload how many hard points i think no difference with double engine if f-16 can pick 11 hard points with singal engine with thrust to w ratio 1.1 so whats the problem?

other thing you said they lock down with bvr high quality and you are finished but the thing is in the pakage there are some avionics and safty tools from air-to-air missile well 100 million aircraft don,t have safty function thats impossible they don,t build 1 so there must be some mystry behind this i m not enginner of aircraft so i can,t tell you in detail so leave this topic we are not discussing about bvr or rcs

you said about habbit i agree with you but we are not competing with american or rassian we get average tools but we are some how competing with india so they compare with them if they have average they compare it and we have better then india than understanding 2 u is easy i guess we are not not getting high class you can say average but we are trying to make it best
time 2 time we are improving that you can,t deny

well when it comes to fight for life and death brain get active more than before so impossible things happans but i remain with realistic explaination
1: brain activity 2: professionals : 3 training 4: metally strong 5: how to use there tools when your enemy is superior than you

i think till paf get superior tools they won,t be waiting the plane will comes then we can destory them no they won,t be siting around for years and do nothing think nothing to defeat superior planes i hope they might have some backup planes if you understand then you should better this time

you said some resreach---------- start a bvr topic i,ll be there for you at first time trust me i m new at this my post are not enough but i daily read comments here just for usefull information and how pakistan is making prograss that just make me happy nothing else so you can say i m selfish to become happy and wait all day for new news and read and read that all

Masterkhan,

The chinease have come along way no doubt but a $15m dollar plane costs this amount because they have intentionally left out some very expensive tech in the first build.

That can include a lack of composites in the build, small radar based on MSA scanning, small EW suite and limited sensors.
You obtain the plane quickly to fill squadrons quickly and its cheap and easy to maintain.

In large nos ie 100+ its a effective system backed by ground based radar and AWACS...

But effective only in PAK AIRSPACE..

Just a lil correction to all ur bull crap.. JF-17 costs around 25 million $$... rest of ur post is just BS.

Back
Top Bottom