What's new

PAF Should Go For The F 35---A Coupe De Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad to watch the decline of MK over the years.:(

Hi,

After much thought and deliberation---I have come to the conclusion that PAF should change gears in mid stream and go for a 2 Sqdrn strength of the F 35 initially.

They should drop the idea for the SU35 or the J11D and go for the JH7B with the upgraded engine and aesa radar.

But the key over here is the F35----. With the procurement of this aircraft---it can bring some balance to the fire fight and have some strength at its disposal to maintain and manage an aggressive and a defensive power stance---.

This is an unconventional approach to the problem at hand---. Go for the 5th gen aircraft first and then go back to the 4--- 4.5 gen aircraft---.

It will also give it enough time to develop the JF 17 blk 3 as well.

There are a couple of things that have changed-----. @Zarvan brought my attention to a thread started by Usama---I believe---regarding the F15 Silent eagle----with a new configuration of 16 BVR missiles on the wings and underbody with conformal fuel tanks designed by Boeing believe.

The F 15 would be guided by the F22 and the F 35 towards the target---the same can be done with the JF 17's. If it can be designed to carry 6 BVR missiles---then you have taken care of some of the problems facing the air defense of the country.

By going for the F 35---you are going to take the initiative away from the enemy. If it was me----I would rather have 2 sqdrn's of F35's than 4 sqdrn's of J11d's or SU35's.

You guys are being upset at why this change in game plan----why d I keep bringing different scenarios-----. I guess you people might come across some news in the near or distant future.

So---til then--- I am not going to say anything else---. Just wanted to let you guys know---if India was a litte more aggressive last year---the deal for the J10B's was done----.

To those who are roaming around the air force bases----please look for 2 of them------.
Only One Problem F 35 is a BVR bird While Pak Vs India Will Mostly be WVR where Sukhoi or other agile fighters can really cause problem for F 35

su-35 will be a better option for pakistan gave new wepon market to aces other then american also 4.5+++ will be great induction for paf

Not available so far.
And not an affordable machine either.

Though, it falls perfectly with in the single engine category of jet fighters (the variety for which PAF has got the crush) and exceeds above all others being the 5th generation jet fighters that may be available to us, to not only rule over the skies but also the minds and souls of the next generation.
But, we are not in the 80's.We are in a different geopolitical environment.And it has much to influence upon in gaining an access to the new technologies available to us in our own region.The Chinese platform J-31 is no match to what a JSF can offer.But as it is, the consensus is to not put all your eggs in one basket as far as the leading or air superiority platform is concerned.A stop gap may work here.

After the 16's it looks like the US has lost business in Pakistan as far as the acquisition of the 5th generation AC is concerned.And it had all to do with their policies.Not much to do with us.But if you have to look at the west and consider a suitable stop gap then F-16V seems to fit very well in that equation.It can calm down our nerves and will quench the thirst of PAF for AESA on a platform that we have been operating for a very long time.That is a very decent upgrade.It may emerge as a cost effective solution.Time tested and more lethal than ever.

So, a no to the spearhead or the race horse, but a yes for the workhorse with fine hooves.

Last edited:
then why not go for the Chinese J-11 copy instead?
why do you think that a much advanced and different SU-35 will have same parts as an older version of Su-27 on which Chinese made J-11 with their own parts?
I never said the parts of chinese J 11 and SU 35 have same parts

SU 35 china also ordered if we get SU 35 even russia in war blocks spares china can send us

SU 35 is most advanced flanker ever develooed with its thrust vectoring engine let SU 35 do manuvers which no fighter jet yet achieved and it can take on any USAF jet today one on one

Hi,

After much thought and deliberation---I have come to the conclusion that PAF should change gears in mid stream and go for a 2 Sqdrn strength of the F 35 initially.

They should drop the idea for the SU35 or the J11D and go for the JH7B with the upgraded engine and aesa radar.

But the key over here is the F35----. With the procurement of this aircraft---it can bring some balance to the fire fight and have some strength at its disposal to maintain and manage an aggressive and a defensive power stance---.

This is an unconventional approach to the problem at hand---. Go for the 5th gen aircraft first and then go back to the 4--- 4.5 gen aircraft---.

It will also give it enough time to develop the JF 17 blk 3 as well.

There are a couple of things that have changed-----. @Zarvan brought my attention to a thread started by Usama---I believe---regarding the F15 Silent eagle----with a new configuration of 16 BVR missiles on the wings and underbody with conformal fuel tanks designed by Boeing believe.

The F 15 would be guided by the F22 and the F 35 towards the target---the same can be done with the JF 17's. If it can be designed to carry 6 BVR missiles---then you have taken care of some of the problems facing the air defense of the country.

By going for the F 35---you are going to take the initiative away from the enemy. If it was me----I would rather have 2 sqdrn's of F35's than 4 sqdrn's of J11d's or SU35's.

You guys are being upset at why this change in game plan----why d I keep bringing different scenarios-----. I guess you people might come across some news in the near or distant future.

So---til then--- I am not going to say anything else---. Just wanted to let you guys know---if India was a litte more aggressive last year---the deal for the J10B's was done----.

To those who are roaming around the air force bases----please look for 2 of them------.

@MastanKhan bro, You are saying that we should Again start Saluting Uncle Sam who has done everything it could to piss and Screw our Airforce of with Sanctions ?
Are you really Serious or what bro :P ?

Hi,

How it happens is that sometimes the best analysis that you read is at times not worth that square piece of toilet paper that you might use to cleanse yourself with----.

And sometimes the worst analysis that you think of that time maybe like a piece of napkin that you are holding your sandwich in----does that make sense-----:o::o::o:

Yeah true but F-35? do we really need that? expensive thing with limited options? keep in mind that world can impose sanctions on us(based on our history) plus we cannot get spares easily at the time of war...

P.S: I truly admire your analysis but is bar kuch acha nahin laga is liya shikayat kari :)

Hi,

Please enlighten us......

But your problem is that you are not getting SU-35. Even if all speculations are true, a junior minster of Russia has proposed that you could get Su-35.There are many stages of negotiations left after this,both with SUkhoi corp and Russian government, even before this deal get go ahead; and Sukhoi is dependent of India to finance its Su-30 modernization and PAK-FA program, both individually worth more than a couple of squadron of Su-35.

Unless Pakistan is willing to pay ultra high premium for getting Su-35 (say 15 billion upfront for two squadrons) like we paid Dassault to block French avionics for JF-17 ( Mirage upgradation deal was not worth even a quarter of its stated value.Most of tender cost was a bribe for Dassault to block sale of French avionics for JF-17), there is a blue moon chance of Sukhoi agreeing to sale of Su-35 to Pakistan, based purely on economic reason.

F-35 has three versions; A for Land, B and C for carriers. You people could buy A version for land.

Vertical landing/Takeoff version F-35B is shittiest F-35 of all A/B/C. It has low range,low payload,and is less stealthy than F-35 A/C. On top of it, it may be less maneuverable than F-35C as F-35C has longer wing span than F-35B.
Boeing will overcome these problem eventually . Analyst give 2020 maturity time for this aircraft.

Russia is not our friend. We can't trust Russia , There is big sanctions issue due to india.
If we move towards Russia, we are doomed unless we get enough spare parts in war time. Uncle Sam is more trust worthy than Russia. At the end of day if we have to choose between two, Uncle SAM all the way due to such old relation.
I believe, We will not receive sanctions in future as Nuclear time is already gone.
We just need to ensure Uncle SAM that technology will not fall in China hands as we ensured them for f16 block52+.
F35s and other gadgets are possible in future .

Last edited:
Boeing will overcome these problem eventually . Analyst give 2020 maturity time for this aircraft.
It's not Boeing originated but Lookheed Martin instead.

There goes country whole budget in 1 take off
F-35-Money-4-copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom