What's new

PAF Should Go For The F 35---A Coupe De Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are saying this to second best stealth fighter in the world after f22.
I am sure, you are one decade ahead than U.S.A :)

incase you havent read the whole sentence i also said that f-22 is not produced anymore either amd f35 is still in the development phase... i too found it out a few days back and i was shock aswell. makes ma wanna say.. "all that glitters is not gold". f22 is history check it online if you dont believe me and f-35 is not handed over to a single allied nation as yet...... you wanna explain me this? stealth is something allright but the cost is too much secondly its still being developed...

watch the videos below and be judge your self and thank me latter ;)

Truth about F-35 & F-22
youtube.com/watch?v=27qdB1D0s9M

f22 exposed and why it was cancelled
youtube.com/watch?v=KaoYz90giTk

how the west lost
youtube.com/watch?v=pteMgYPm1xM

Last edited:
Only One Problem F 35 is a BVR bird While Pak Vs India Will Mostly be WVR where Sukhoi or other agile fighters can really cause problem for F 35

Better to have Russian or Chinese Sukhoi's then an expensive war trophy like F-35, if Pakistan want to pursue US for Air Superiority Fighters go for FA-18 Hornets or F-15 Silent Eagles.
1. FA-18 Hornet
f-18-super-hornet-hd-widescreen-wallpapers.jpg

2. F-15 Silent Eagle
1598688.jpg

My Personal view is to go for FA-18 because its is the only fighter which matches the aerodynamics of JF-17 Thunder but depends on American mood to sell Pakistan HI-TECH weapons.

I was a little surprise when US gave Green signal to Pakistan that it will sell AH-1Z Viper Helicopters along with Hell-fire missiles to Pakistan so maybe we can expect something from US if Pakistan Pursue.
232127.png

Last edited:
Better to have Russian or Chinese Sukhoi's then an expensive war trophy like F-35.

i couldnt agree more

My Personal view is to go for FA-18 because its is the only fighter which matches the aerodynamics of JF-17 Thunder but depends on American mood to sell Pakistan HI-TECH weapons.

I think f-18 is a good war machine. but its still a 4th generation warplane and is old technology compared ti SU-35 flanker.
A flanker E will be far better than going for a f-18. also keeping the "SANCTION" factor in mind. mark my words with this factor we can never achieve self reliance and air superiority over other countries.. which fortunately is PAF PRIME target....."NO thanks".. it would be nice to get a hold on a single f-18 and integrate its new features in our jf17 for upgrading to another version for sale and manufacturing purposes..but keeping a whole squadron for our selves. no thanks....

I was a little surprise when US gave Green signal to Pakistan that it will sell AH-1Z Viper Helicopters along with Hell-fire missiles to Pakistan so maybe we can expect something from US if Pakistan Pursue.

for your information that only came in when we had ordered hind mi-35 choppers and Su-35s from Russia. americans probably didn't preempted the possibility of a sale of the choppers by the Russians and wanted to keep their influence on pakistan as an alley too. thats the only logical reason comes to my mind. which i 100% is the sole reason for a change of heart. Besides we also requested the requistion of AH-64 apache which they are selling to India.

better to have the China stealth planes

So...if PAF want to go for F-35, why not consider J-20? With 2 extra side weapon bays & larger main weapon bay, similar EOTS & EODAS, similar stealth figure & AESA, super cruise & super maneuverability when equiped with WS-15, compatibility with ammunitions & AWACS that PAF currently possess or that of in future, cheaper price...I think it may be a rational choice, we don't know for sure that J-20 is PLA exclusive, at least no official announcement for now, so why not start to bargain?
Further more, I think I once heard of some rumours about PAF officials in Chengdu assessed J-20, so maybe J-20 has a chance in future PAF?

Last edited:
So...if PAF want to go for F-35, why not consider J-20? With 2 extra side weapon bays & larger main weapon bay, similar EOTS & EODAS, similar stealth figure & AESA, super cruise & super maneuverability when equiped with WS-15, compatibility with ammunitions & AWACS that PAF currently possess or that of in future, cheaper price...I think it may be a rational choice, we don't know for sure that J-20 is PLA exclusive, at least no official announcement for now, so why not start to bargain?
Further more, I think I once heard of some rumours about PAF officials in Chengdu assessed J-20, so maybe J-20 has a chance in future PAF?

Will China Export J-20 ??

i don't think China Will give Any Country it's main weapon

Will China Export J-20 ??

i don't think China Will give Any Country it's main weapon
Still not sure. There are debates about J-31 raised in China. Some people argue that J-31 is an AVIC project that try to lure PLAAF, and still a demonstration not a prototype. Clearly J-31 can not matches J-20 in performance but is expected to be economically affordable to earn a place in PLAAF. However, if PLAAF dosen't take the bait then AVIC is unlikely to continue the project. The most disadvantages of J-31 is smaller payload and delayed engine progress compared with WS-15( which will take maiden flight at the end of this year or the beginning of next year and enjoys much larger thrust). So, if J-31 project failed yet PAF still need a 5 gen aircraft, there's no choice for China but to export some kind of customized J-20( maybe PAF will choose to cut off some unnecessary abilities, like battle group cloud computing or UCAV command & control, to save funds) or develop a similar type based on J-20 to reduce cost( both money and time) and risk.

Although J-20 is developed by AVIC too but it is actually a PLA funded project. The main contractor is CAC, an AVIC sub-branch in Chengdu. Another main competing AVIC fighter jet sub-branch is SAC in Shenyang, who lose 5 gen aircraft project to CAC 10 years ago. AVIC headquarter dosen‘t want SCA to be droped off in 5 gen aircraft research so they developed J-31 project in the name of international market to maitain R&D ability, and try hard to sell J-31 to PLAAF.

Still not sure. There are debates about J-31 raised in China. Some people argue that J-31 is an AVIC project that try to lure PLAAF, and still a demonstration not a prototype. Clearly J-31 can not matches J-20 in performance but is expected to be economically affordable to earn a place in PLAAF. However, if PLAAF dosen't take the bait then AVIC is unlikely to continue the project. The most disadvantages of J-31 is smaller payload and delayed engine progress compared with WS-15( which will take maiden flight at the end of this year or the beginning of next year and enjoys much larger thrust). So, if J-31 project failed yet PAF still need a 5 gen aircraft, there's no choice for China but to export some kind of customized J-20( maybe PAF will choose to cut off some unnecessary abilities, like battle group cloud computing or UCAV command & control, to save funds) or develop a similar type based on J-20 to reduce cost( both money and time) and risk.

Although J-20 is developed by AVIC too but it is actually a PLA funded project. The main contractor is CAC, an AVIC sub-branch in Chengdu. Another main competing AVIC fighter jet sub-branch is SAC in Shenyang, who lose 5 gen aircraft project to CAC 10 years ago. AVIC headquarter dosen‘t want SCA to be droped off in 5 gen aircraft research so they developed J-31 project in the name of international market to maitain R&D ability, and try hard to sell J-31 to PLAAF.
The super best option for PAF is su-35s till j-31 gets matured , let's say 5 more years ?
Americans with having active air attack plans on Pakistan never ever will even think yo give Pakistan f-35 .period !

Pakistan is already interested in FC-31 From China. But FC-31 needs five more years to be completely ready. We need a good twin engine platform right now , i prefer Russian SU-35 or the Chinese J-11 OR J-16 but if Pakistan goes to pursue US then i prefer F-18 over F-15 and F-35.

That's why i love China. :smitten::china:

The super best option for PAF is su-35s till j-31 gets matured , let's say 5 more years ?
Americans with having active air attack plans on Pakistan never ever will even think yo give Pakistan f-35 .period !
I like J-31 airframe better than J-20 personally, but I fear the next gen middle thrust engine J-31 planning to use may take another 5 years or more to mature compared with WS-15. If J-31's engine matures as scheduled, it will definitely be the perfect choice for PAF( with AESA, EODAS, EOTS, super cruise & super maneuverbility, affordable price). But if the engine takes too long, J-20 or other 5 gen aircraft can be a reasonable choice.

Pakistan is already interested in FC-31 From China. But FC-31 needs five more years to be completely ready. We need a good twin engine platform right now , i prefer Russian SU-35 or the Chinese J-11 OR J-16 but if Pakistan goes to pursue US then i prefer F-18 over F-15 and F-35.

But if PLA doesn't take J-31 in future, the project may not survive long, then J-20 or some variant will be the only alternate that China can provide.

But if PLA doesn't take J-31 in future, the project may not survive long, then J-20 or some variant will be the only alternate that China can provide.

J-20 is also a good beast to have but when will the production start.

It is said that the production will start in next year with underpowered engines at first. The WS-15 will be tested for about 4-5 years so the full version of J-20 will start in 2019-2020. I don't think PAF will go for the early underpowered version so 2023-2025 is a reasonable date for PAF to introduce J-20, still earlier than J-31, but of course much expensive when purchasing and maintaining.

F-35 is out budget plane , its waste of money and every 2-3 months it gets grounded by US airforce due to problems its in systems, we should have just opted for Hornets F18 if we had that option considering , Canada and other nations are selling their units off, on avarage asking 1 Billion per plane or something ridiculous figure for 1 fighter jet

Sukhoi-35 is better suited for our NAVY's need , 40-50 Units , we can thus retire our Mirage fleet (70 planes or so) Endurance & Radar coverage and performance in air, from specialization point of view , the plane would be 100% dedicated would help retire Mirage fleet

JF17 Thunder (150)/ F16 (150) Combination is enough for the Air Defense for Time being.

For F-7PG , ideal replacement would be Gripen with AESA - 50 Units , we retire 90 F-7PG
the new Gripen units would help bring in new Technology , close integration with SAAB erie eye and we can replace older F-7PG

Defense_f35cost_450.gif

F-35-Money-4-copy.jpg

For 1, F-35 (8 Missile in air), We can get 6 JF17 Thunders (Armed with 42 Missiles in Air).
Specially with JF17 Thunder introducing double seat version & introduction of AESA radar the value of JF17 Thunder rises even further!! for Pakistani Airforce

The problem with its Oxygen sensors and body problems are of great concern , and most folks in USA state that it good fighter in close range battle

IDEAL SCENARIO for Pakistan Air force:

150 JF17 Thunder (Our on going project)
150 F16 C/D (Our on going project) negotiate better radar/spare engines

Off the shelf purchase
  • 50 Sukhoi-35 units for NAVY (GWADAR/KARACHI), and coastal areas dedicated focus, retiring 70 Mirage units
  • 50 Gripen NG, retiring 70 F-7PG units, only if equipped with AESA

Focus for 2016-2022
Option 1: 6 Year Project with Turkey

Start of Stealth Plane project with Turkey: For 5th Generation plane

Option 2: Off the shelf purchase with China
Off the shelf purchase of J20 , 20 Units for specialized missions

Gripen NG comprises of too many foreign components from various western nations. It's too prone to foreign pressure.

Hi,

If not sooner---then later you guys are going to find out what I am saying.

Oh Mastan bahi ... Sir... ki ho gia ay tuanu ...... po cho khoti bor thalay ................ chalo dekh late hai .... HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT .....

OR

rather should I say this time we are again unfortunate as we did not have someone who is willing to sacrifice his career for nation (shahid latif) and we have decided to purchase "high tech" .... I hope you understand what I am saying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom