What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

a small document of an air force log that keeps track of all IAF jets lost and it had the hawker's crash, another su crash etc and the last two entries were MiG-21 Shot by JF-17, SU-30 shot by JF-17.
IAF is still denying downing of Su30. Despite you showed us it has been reported in the log.

Yeah i saw this video. Ok I will definitely present my theory to my father and post what he says. Most likely he'll say, don't you have anything else to do" but lets see.
Your father was VCAS in IAF?

IAF is still denying downing of Su30. Despite you showed us it has been reported in the log.

Yes ..How dare IAF deny the one paragraph written by an unknown guy on internet

They are lying. They have been lying shamelessly. Su 30 is their sacred cow

PAF

They are lying and will keep lying. That's clear to me at least. SU 30 is their sacred cow - no pun intended.

Attachments

• file-7.jpeg
    file-7.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 930
Non sense with no evidence whatsoever
Don't know what part you are referring to? I am merely presenting my theory based on pretty flimsy evidence :) ... but the downing of the su-30 ah no! that is pretty clear ... no debate. It will eventually come out

Can you please just let it go? It’s been so long that every time I see another thread on this, wether from our side or the Indians. I have the same “oh great” reaction. Now you’re going into desperation. By the will of Allah what needed to happen has happened. Now move on.

Can you please just let it go? It’s been so long that every time I see another thread on this, wether from our side or the Indians. I have the same “oh great” reaction. Now you’re going into desperation. By the will of Allah what needed to happen has happened. Now move on.
Well I did let go but Indians don't let go. They keep beating the F-16 downing drum despite the evidence to the contrary. First I thought to myself why is DGISPR playing India's gutter game but now I've realized that it is important to respond because in the era of fake news the only way to beat it is to show its ugly face to the rest of the world.

Don't know what part you are referring to? I am merely presenting my theory based on pretty flimsy evidence :) ... but the downing of the su-30 ah no! that is pretty clear ... no debate. It will eventually come out
Well, we all theorise and there's no problem with that. You have all the freedom as long as it is logical and does not deny any facts.

I do agree with that. But do we need to drop down to their level? We won’t be exposing anything here by ourselves. We don’t have the proof required or the know how. We need to Wait for our military do it themselves. If we make up theories by ourselves here and try to prove a point we look as desperate as them.

Well I did let go but Indians don't let go. They keep beating the F-16 downing drum despite the evidence to the contrary. First I thought to myself why is DGISPR playing India's gutter game but now I've realized that it is important to respond because in the era of fake news the only way to beat it is to show its ugly face to the rest of the world.

I do agree with that. But do we need to drop down to their level? We won’t be exposing anything here by ourselves. We don’t have the proof required or the know how. We need to Wait for our military do it themselves. If we make up theories by ourselves here and try to prove a point we look as desperate as them.
You are connecting two different things here: my theory was for folks to just read and say 'hmmm... maybe' or 'nah... ' or whatever; it wasn't to muddy the waters and take the debate into a tangent, which it obviously has. I'm not debating whether an Su-30 was shot down, I know it was and I'm not debating or presenting that.

You are connecting two different things here: my theory was for folks to just read and say 'hmmm... maybe' or 'nah... ' or whatever; it wasn't to muddy the waters and take the debate into a tangent, which it obviously has. I'm not debating whether an Su-30 was shot down, I know it was and I'm not debating or presenting that.
Oh well, I guess it’s a public forum and you can do as you wish. Personally I don’t think that adds anything positive to this issue. It’s what we troll Indians for. Either way. Good day. :)

rubbish..
yes we do need to counteract indian lies...

Paf pilots fly many jets in foreign countries like they flew rafale of qatar so it is not correct assumption that our pilot of f16 not fly jf17

Paf pilots fly many jets in foreign countries like they flew rafale of qatar so it is not correct assumption that our pilot of f16 not fly jf17
Never made that claim. I'm presenting what I've seen and also listened closely to our own chatter when it was stated ' ... f-16's were in the air'. I wouldn't put it past Indians to cook up anything but the exploded AMRAAM shell it would be even hard for them to have stored it during some foreign exercise and waited for this moment to resent it. Yeah I don't believe that

Back
Top Bottom