What's new

PAF Reveals Loitering Smart Munitions

Pakistanis are too culturally passive due to centuries of colonial domestication which is my honest view. This can easily be changed but it does require a systematic effort from civil-military leadership.

You will never see such pacifist behaviour from countries like Turkey or even Afghanistan, they are incredibly aggressive to anyone who threatens their interests - especially anyone that violates their sovereignty
naaa bhai.. I am not saying that we shouldn't us lethal force.. I am just saying with the internal mess, a failing economy, and no narrative.. there will be a backlash. When all is well, then take risk.

Pakistanis are too culturally passive due to centuries of colonial domestication which is my honest view. This can easily be changed but it does require a systematic effort from civil-military leadership.

You will never see such pacifist behaviour from countries like Turkey or even Afghanistan, they are incredibly aggressive to anyone who threatens their interests - especially anyone that violates their sovereignty
We already have faced repercussions. We have lost hundreds this year. So stop taking cover of repercussions.

We already have faced repercussions. We have lost hundreds this year. So stop taking cover of repercussions.
I'm not sure what you mean? I'm actually agreeing with you here

I'm talking in a general sense about our collective mentality towards any threat we face, it's not aggressive enough. We are too tolerant of threats to our interests.

We are quite aggressive towards Indian/Hindu threat and that's because the establishment engineered a strong narrative that people absorbed well (good job here) but unfortunately it's only limited to Indians, the moment it's any other neighbour like Afghanistan, the aggression drops significantly and they become pacifist.

Keeping showing but never use them.
Stand off munitions are expensive toys and used with a specific purpose in strike missions. You can't use bazooka to kill a fly. For a country without proper air defence, like elements in Afghanistan, a decent long endurance drone force with precision guided bombs and hellfire type missiles is more than enough.

1696525991235.jpeg

I'm not sure what you mean? I'm actually agreeing with you here

I'm talking in a general sense about our collective mentality towards any threat we face, it's not aggressive enough. We are too tolerant of threats to our interests.

We are quite aggressive towards Indian/Hindu threat and that's because the establishment engineered a strong narrative that people absorbed well (good job here) but unfortunately it's only limited to Indians, the moment it's any other neighbour like Afghanistan, the aggression drops significantly and they become pacifist.

Something I've said for a long time

If the afghans were Hindus ,we would of mass slaughtered them

Any excuse to hurt or harm them would be fine and it would link into our narrative

But they are not they are Muslims but also culturally linked with a proportion of our population and that's what caused us so much trouble

The reality is if we had just aggressively defended our state,
If we had viewed the afghanis as foreign citizens as opposed to our brothers
We would have been in a far better place

The afghans don't have our delusions they hate Pakistan, have wished destruction upon Pakistan from the beginning and have used as much as they can and still hate us

Enough is enough and we have to now defend our country from these backwards herd of idiots

Something I've said for a long time

If the afghans were Hindus ,we would of mass slaughtered them

Any excuse to hurt or harm them would be fine and it would link into our narrative

But they are not they are Muslims but also culturally linked with a proportion of our population and that's what caused us so much trouble

The reality is if we had just aggressively defended our state,
If we had viewed the afghanis as foreign citizens as opposed to our brothers
We would have been in a far better place

The afghans don't have our delusions they hate Pakistan, have wished destruction upon Pakistan from the beginning and have used as much as they can and still hate us

Enough is enough and we have to now defend our country from these backwards herd of idiots
Exactly.

People ignore the psychology of war.

Pakistan holds back against Afghans and even TTP insurgents.

It's brutal against Hinduwan.

This has to change to being brutal against anyone against Pakistan, not only Hinduan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom