What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

For ones that would roll into Pakistan to attack us will not give threats on twitter and media.

make sense , i wonder why all this blabbering over WAR ? as they lost the element of Surprise which play a crucial role in any Air force for Surgical Strikes ..

make sense , i wonder why all this blabbering over WAR ? as they lost the element of Surprise which play a crucial role in any Air force for Surgical Strikes ..

Only to divert attention from the colossal intelligence failure, and to hide the atrocities and human rights violations in Indian administered Kashmir territory.

To all those concerned individuals who are worrying about secrecy and locations, this video can also be found on youtube.

At 7:48, Windows XP spotted.

FFS, start using Linux already. Its 2016.

Folks worring about security; the Indians had these images before any of you ever saw them. They compile a daily dossier on us and we on them. They are generally good on both sides since paisa bolta hai. The best dossier however, goes to the US, which can with a particular aircraft isolate individual bit streams on any electronics in open air and without shielding.. from around 50 miles out.

Try keeping secrets from them.

Seems all the images are captured from this video.

Two quick questions Jammer if you can answer
1) why is JF-17 not included in the AD video, i know there is a small clip within it about pakistani manufacturing a state of the art plane but the way F-16s are being shown scrambling and firing, why no JF-17?
2) That missile which was fired from the F-16, that was Amraam what was the other twin engine jet part that was shown in the video? Mig29?

Mastan khan. You are 100 percent right.Every PAF chief knew our weaknesses and forthcoming shortages after 1990. If you remember one of PAF chief,s interview ( I think by 1998) it was one of the most disappointing interviews by any general ever and he highlighted all weakness and indian coming programme s. 32 F16 vs 232 high performance aircraft was the scenario and india was testing SU30 for induction. Compititor was mirage 2000.
So by chance when we had opportunity to purchase F16 , whatever amount we could afford, in 2006, we diverted our funds to earthquake relief and they were eaten by poloticians and bureaucracy.....From 75 F16 order came down to 55, then 36 newplus 28 old ones and finally to 18 plus 14 used ones.....
IF we have a wonderful economy and the whole world is to sell best equipment every time....
Musharraf cancelled F16 order as he was in favour of j10. But where j10 went off and then new order of F16 came after 10 years( 8 aircrafts) ..and again cancelled.
Who can be sure that Fc31 will be a wonderfull aircraft of its class and time??? Lets see . Many of chinease projects are strugg stll.
Motorways touchdown for a day in news is exciting, but regularly showing it on news triggers same questions in our minds

Mastan khan. You are 100 percent right.Every PAF chief knew our weaknesses and forthcoming shortages after 1990. If you remember one of PAF chief,s interview ( I think by 1998) it was one of the most disappointing interviews by any general ever and he highlighted all weakness and indian coming programme s. 32 F16 vs 232 high performance aircraft was the scenario and india was testing SU30 for induction. Compititor was mirage 2000.
So by chance when we had opportunity to purchase F16 , whatever amount we could afford, in 2006, we diverted our funds to earthquake relief and they were eaten by poloticians and bureaucracy.....From 75 F16 order came down to 55, then 36 newplus 28 old ones and finally to 18 plus 14 used ones.....
IF we have a wonderful economy and the whole world is to sell best equipment every time....
Musharraf cancelled F16 order as he was in favour of j10. But where j10 went off and then new order of F16 came after 10 years( 8 aircrafts) ..and again cancelled.
Who can be sure that Fc31 will be a wonderfull aircraft of its class and time??? Lets see . Many of chinease projects are strugg stll.
Motorways touchdown for a day in news is exciting, but regularly showing it on news triggers same questions in our minds

Hi,

Thank you very much for your post---.

We have been sabotaged by our very own---the men in blue have been the traitors---sold out the nation---.

Mushy wanted to cancel the JF17 in favor of the J10's---.

It was after the sabotage by the Paf generals---when Mushy realized that there was nothing else left---he went and asked the chinese for the J10's.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your post---.

We have been sabotaged by our very own---the men in blue have been the traitors---sold out the nation---.

Mushy wanted to cancel the JF17 in favor of the J10's---.

It was after the sabotage by the Paf generals---when Mushy realized that there was nothing else left---he went and asked the chinese for the J10's.
Just to add up during this time PAF did evaluated Rafale /J10/Gripen and at that moment US think tanks started to bring forward reports of Pak slipping away from US arms and foreign policy as F16`s are tool of strategic policies and enable US leverage over Pakistan .

US played quite nicely cancelling J10 for PAF and pushing JF17 ten years backward .I will not rather comment on F16 numbers and cancellation of remaining 18 but i do wonder at the end of the day who is the real winner or still we have learn some thing !

First of all I,m thankful to Masthan Khan conforming that our great air force has chooses jf17 over j10. Before it's induction in our air force, someone had told me that jf17 will be our mainstay fighter, not j10 ??? And I was surprised at that time.... There is no comparison between the two. And after 10 years since it's first flight, we are still searching for electronics, avionics , radar for it...
Jf17 is in class of Korea,a Golden eagle.
PAF book of 1988_98 itself says that order for 32 Mirage 2000 was cancelled due to the fact that PAF needed 715 million dollars extra for repairs, upgrades, SAM,s etc. So order for such brilliant aircraft did not materialize. All is that we are wasting our time. Our air force is at least 20 years behind others and now they have to get aircraft of 4.5 and 4 th generation at once which is not possible.
Our 3 pilots martyred in one month

People in India will be scared?Pakistan's military achievement of all indians are said to be China's shadow.

Question is what tangible steps has the PAF taken to ensure coverage of major gaps in our airspace post the Bin Laden raid? If I could put it another way...Will the PAF be able to detect and intercept stealthy aircraft if they were to penetrate our airspace from the same area today?

They already did, by using subterfuge, a bit of jamming and the well placed moles in AHQ and many in our government.

What are you referencing to here? Indian air strike on Pakistan in 2016? Details please. Pm if you want

Back
Top Bottom